Thing Wrong With Fiesta Online Store

• Please note, that Anybody can Write their experience in "Fiesta Online Itemshop Offers" here!

-------

I have a big question for GM's and others, who are connected to it.

Why on Earth are you so distracted by ... idk what, that you cant make fair enough winning ratio with those boxes????????????????????

I first i spent 70 euros (20k sc+ 54k sc) on the same "one handed sword" lucky box, without the skin. Then i thought, well, lets see if there is any chance at all... sure it must come at one point...

And then i spent 50 more euros and then 50 more, IN TOTAL 170 EUROS for the same lucky box.... without the skin.

My question is... If you are simply pulling so much money out of players, how can you make sure, there will be any soon???

THIS BOX IS SO UNREALISTIC, I URGE PEOPLE NOT TO WASTE THEIR MONEY THERE, EVER, UNLESS FIESTA ONLINE MAKES IT REALISTIC AGAIN. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Ps... If Gm's realise what a bad lucky box Offer they have made , then My character is SchizoMode , and they are VERY welcome and praised to send that "one handed angelic Phoenix weapon skin" that i should have had many times already... like Lucky Boxes used to be, especially Hot Offer' ones!. Unless not, I really dont see any reason to spend anymore money on that game, which just abuses gambling addiction! :)

SchizoMode

The post was edited 1 time, last by HoneyTeddy: Removed account name ().

• Hello pellakas20,

Sorry to hear of your experience, however GMs are not in charge of store items. I will forward your feedback.
    You are welcome to not use the lucky box. Please note that the lucky box is based on luck and different players have different experiences.

I have removed your account name for privacy purposes.

Best wishes,

HoneyTeddy

• Thank you! :)

Its just too dissapointing, that luck ratio can be soo stretched... especially for specific weapon skin box, where's only 10 items.

• Someone got lucky at Lucky Boxes specific weapon? I just waste like 30k sc and no weapon.

What's wrong with this rate? I looks like a dumb right now.

If there's someone lucky with this boxes, please tell me :(

• Someone got lucky at Lucky Boxes specific weapon? I just waste like 30k sc and no weapon.

What's wrong with this rate? I looks like a dumb right now.

If there's someone lucky with this boxes, please tell me :(

The lucky box is a gamble and you fell for it. TBH I feel the weapon specific ones are more of a mental game, making you think you will be more likely to get your weapon cause its the only one you can get, but its probably the same odds to get a Wand from 10x lucky box as the Wand lucky box, if not better+ you get other skins.

The odds are terrible and they know it, but people buy.

honeyhap=-=Isya=-=:slimesmile:
    133 Templar (135 Goal)

120 Spec
    115 Knight
    115 Ranger
    115 Warlock
    115 Crusader

115 Holy Knight
    109 Sharpshooter (135 Goal)
    105 Wizard

101 Glad (105/110 Goal)
    69 Reaper (105/110 Goal)