Almy Promo Question

• So how does it work exactly? I had two cards of karma koins for 25$ each do i still get the mount or do i have to get the coins in one go? Because it wouldn't let me add both cards at once or select multipal options so i was just curious if i still get the mount or not since i spent 49.99 that day o:

Never understood how this works to be honest ^^" (Really newbie to this stuff)

Thanks to anyone who answers this :3

• Was the almy already delivered?

I don't think they have yet, the annoucement stated that they will be delivered during the course of this week.

Usually when they're done with the delivery part, there is someone of the team bumping the sale announcement of the offer with a post stating that the mounts have all been sent out to ensure that everyone is aware of that. :slimesmile:

• I don't think they have yet, the annoucement stated that they will be delivered during the course of this week.

Usually when they're done with the delivery part, there is someone of the team bumping the sale announcement of the offer with a post stating that the mounts have all been sent out to ensure that everyone is aware of that. :slimesmile:

Thank you veyr much for the info :)

• So how does it work exactly? I had two cards of karma koins for 25$ each do i still get the mount or do i have to get the coins in one go? Because it wouldn't let me add both cards at once or select multipal options so i was just curious if i still get the mount or not since i spent 49.99 that day o:

Never understood how this works to be honest ^^" (Really newbie to this stuff)

Thanks to anyone who answers this :3

You need to purchase the SC in one package.

Was the almy already delivered?

There will be an announcement in the forum sales announcement thread when the items have been sent out. This generally takes a week.

• Code
    1. You need to purchase the SC in one package.

Well that's lame :c Where i am they only have 25$ cards x.x So i thought if i used them i would get a mount lol Oh well i guess maybe next time.

I don't know how these posts work x.x