What to farm if not geared yet?

• Hi All,

I have a fighter lvl 115 and I got seriously bored for lvling, need to know if anything can be farmed? I am not geared though.

I can make an alt for low lvl farming if that is good, any suggestions?

Thanks.

• well, I`m not aware to the NA prices, but in genereal: Farming with a fighter on 115 without gear is nearly impossible. You can farm red giant condors, for their license, but thats it in my opinion. You can make alts and farm mara S cards (Thats atleast the easiest money source in low level)

• Dont farm condors, because license doesnt add global +5%. Its a crit bonus which works only vs mob. Was tested by me, and later confirmed by GM team. So its a scam, meant to fool ignorants who not aware.

As richest free player of game (I own bunch of high lvl +10 chars without investing single cent), I could recomend few working methods:
    1) make 20 perm, farm mara S cards. 1.5-2 gems is still a profit.
    2) Can get rant in lucky house and farm abyss/sell bright fragments for 5-7 gold and make t5 elrues from dust. + Can npc green gears.
    3) Farm red 2 capsules in NH. 114 NQ weapons from them could be sold for 10+ gems (cause of buffs).
    4) Join raiding guild and farm sl, ddf with them. Also can attend HC mal and HG raids and try ur luck getting yellow jewelry/gears from chest.
    But if u are undergeared, you will die alot.
    5) Make 115 mage and kite Eglack in BA. Eglack drops 2 cards which sell for ~ 50 gems.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• make an archer, join a decent paying academy. grind to level 30. Store money made. remake char and repeat.

BUFF pre-level 110 CRUSADERS PLOX
    The Crusade

• Dont farm condors, because license doesnt add global +5%. Its a crit bonus which works only vs mob. Was tested by me, and later confirmed by GM team. So its a scam, meant to fool ignorants who not aware.

Trust me as someone who has more exp with fiesta and its code then any member of the staff that crit is global you ever notice the staff has never posted how they came to there findings. I have hours and hours of testing done and I am telling you it works.

• Mara farming isn't worth it anymore, require rant + xp hold and there is one guy that will ruin your f2p days by bringing their high lvl characters camping mara untill you go away because they use 30d rant 30d xp hold always thus having the upper hand

assuming you get one S card per lets say 10, you are lvl 19/20/21 and have a +10 weapon, it will require 2h to get a S card and thats ONLY if nobody is THERE whichis almost impossible because everyone recommends to people mara yet its not good at all

try to gear up to sell runs, glad/wiz high level gears or farming academies. Rest isn't rewarding enough, it was in 2018 like when something like a slash/mighty set was worth of 40-50g, now it barely sell at 20g and everything almost doubled in price ...

my suggestions don't require using sign of tycoon/mini house because oh boy if you sell without those its gonna take you years

• Trust me as someone who has more exp with fiesta and its code then any member of the staff that crit is global you ever notice the staff has never posted how they came to there findings. I have hours and hours of testing done and I am telling you it works.

I did my own tests prior to them confirming that, though. Below is summary proving that crit isnt global.

-------------
    Test subject: Beaks (In Canyon) and Black shadows (TOS).
    Base crit: 40%.
    Was used axe with maxed BEAK license.
    Around 500 hits was done with each weapon to both mobs (500xeach).

I was counting crits every 100 strikes, writing down. I got following:
    Shadows 5 tries 100 hits each:
    1) 41 crit
    2) 40
    3) 39
    4) 42
    5) 40

Beaks (5 tries, 100 hits each):
    1) 45
    2) 47
    3) 43
    4) 44
    5) 45
    -------------------------------------
    We clearly see that critical on weapon worked, but only vs Beaks.
    I am scientist in real, I know how to do tests and gather data like this.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• A lot of people did test this out in the past and it was a global crit to my knowledge, but it is also possible that this might be a glitch. When you read the license it does kinda state that it is for that mob. So like stacking along the line it could have been magically fixed to what it is suppose to do. At any rate RIP to license crit and less power creep.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• your test group was to small you also tested baseline wrong

• Considering I am not GM with lot of free time on my hands, cant expect me to do 10k hits tests. Did quick tests with a plausible numbers, didnt see anybody else bothering to test, henceforth, its valid result, unless somebody is willing to assist me in doing more detailed experiment with video recording and uploading huge video reports.

It makes perfect sense though, license adds DMG bonus that works only when you hit the mob in question (test, your dmg stat actually increases when you are near/targeting the mob). 20%, 30%, et cetera.
    So why critical should behave differently? It works, but vs mob.

Yes, description is misleading and unclear. But so far both GM team and me provided feedback on it, and we are on same page.
    If you think that my test involves too small test group, feel free to do your own tests with booze, blackjack and hookers, and then post results.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------