[Maintenance] 10/29/19 - Discussion

• I'd really like to try out the changes of the new BR KQ, but I do play in a server where the minimal partecipant number is an hindrance to access to the content and it's extremely frustrating. honeysad

So my main feedback, once again: could the minimal number of partecipants of BR KQ be lowered from 10 to 2, which is the same as many other KQs? (I could also mention the Arena's Kingdom Quests that require 6 partecipants to be started).

I am aware that this isn't ideal for Gamigo, but since the situation it is what it is, this could be a really meaningful change for servers that are less fortunate population-wise!

• Why not make all PvE content honey comb ball based?

Like 350 honey comb ball to defeat SK, Then the game will be balanced.

You can use Water balloon against fire elemental monsters. Genius right?

"Oh we don't wanna make a new KQ based on current combat system because it's too broken. However, we can add a new system that nobody asked for and force the players to use it. Now they won't complain about imbalance or new content."

• I'd really like to try out the changes of the new BR KQ, but I do play in a server where the minimal partecipant number is an hindrance to access to the content and it's extremely frustrating. honeysad

So my main feedback, once again: could the minimal number of partecipants of BR KQ be lowered from 10 to 2, which is the same as many other KQs? (I could also mention the Arena's Kingdom Quests that require 6 partecipants to be started).

I am aware that this isn't ideal for Gamigo, but since the situation it is what it is, this could be a really meaningful change for servers that are less fortunate population-wise!

I have forwarded this before as well and would like to see it happen slimenerd

Why not make all PvE content honey comb ball based?

Like 350 honey comb ball to defeat SK, Then the game will be balanced.

You can use Water balloon against fire elemental monsters. Genius right?

"Oh we don't wanna make a new KQ based on current combat system because it's too broken. However, we can add a new system that nobody asked for and force the players to use it. Now they won't complain about imbalance or new content."

Some players also made this suggestion to give water balloon like items to the KQ, and it was decided to adopt this solution as there is no other system for balancing fairness across levels right now.

Sorry that you don't like it, but how you put it is not what happened.

Do you have another, perhaps better, suggestion to improve this KQ?

• Unfortunately the BR KQ is already dead on Isya server also, and the last bunch of times I joined it did not start for lack of participants reasoning. I hope this change will breath some life back into it.

• the time the work on that kq could do for some else, but who cares , they did what they have to and we spend what we always do.

I agree, some of the KQ participant requirements should be lowered. Really do not feel like hopping to another server just to test the waters of those KQs. That will defeat the purpose of them lower end servers if they become completely empty.

• As I already have said in another thread, shorten time between shrinking from 5 mins to 1-2. This will speed things up and stimulate players to fight instead of hiding till time ends.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Do you have another, perhaps better, suggestion to improve this KQ?

How about class specific KQ with SC disabled?

Basically free to play balanced PvP.

Here's another suggestion that's even better...

Ignore this content and start working on rebalance.

• Cant log in the game for few weeks can anyone post a picture of how the EXP is now displayed?

I can't figure out what has changed!

I've been looking on the "Character Info" window, on the top left part of the interface where the character portrait is shown along with the little dots that keep the count of the experience percentage, I've been also checking the EXP you get by killing mobs and I honestly can't tell what is the difference than before. slimesceptical

• Here's another suggestion that's even better...

+1000

Because never asked for Fortnite Online

|12x Wizard
    |11x HK
    |11x Templar
    |11x Reaper
    |10x Spectre
    |10x Ranger
    |10xGladiator

2010-present.:thumbup:
    Teva
    Isya.

• How about class specific KQ with SC disabled?

Basically free to play balanced PvP.

Here's another suggestion that's even better...

+1000 from the whale

gamigo has no idea what the real issues are and keeps implementing useless stuff no one asked for

the onlything they ever do is cash shop stuff, that’s all they care about, sales sales sales, another rammy reskin and some more pixels that they sell for the cost of a triple A game.

Milking milking milking until the cow dies but that milk money is nowhere to be seen in the quality of the game. Wherever that milk money goes, it is not going towards the game thats for sure.

Or in this case the cows, who are slowly dying.

• "Mounts with invisible riders have been fixed"

https://prnt.sc/ppxoud
    https://prnt.sc/ppxppl

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Last maint indeed messed up invisibility/visibility of mounts and even spectators in guild tournaments.

https://prnt.sc/ps45n6
    Demon not part of this match, yet she is visible. Apparently I also was visible to those participating in GT, and I have seen other spectators.

-----------
    Other bugs which caught my attention are Flags indicator being bugged/not showing actual amount of flags taken (I have reported it already, half year ago, still not fixed? Dam).
    https://prnt.sc/ps46kg
    ^ moist has flags, but system still says "0".
    Which reminds me, you guys banned "Jesus" word, but left "moist" uncensored? Interesting.

Lastly, animation glitch, Bomb relic visuals in GT not working for bunch of people.
    Yes i did clean reinstall to confirm. Bomb animation isnt working.
    Minty can confirm, she has same bug.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Thank you Yaseeda, I will copy these bugs over to technical support section later and forward them to our BT team.

I'm not sure why you need to remove moist, it is generally not used as a swear word and was not a popular word when the list of banned words were created. We do need to review the word list some time soon anyway, I will ask Veralya's opinion on this :) .