HK is good for DMG?

• I have a question, an HK can deal a good or a decent dmg? And If the answer is yes, how?

I like play as support but i don't like stay behind all time, I want some of action, i want can kill some enemies, I see a build of cleric in this forum 25spr/33dex/50end/rest STR is good or not?

?(

And sorry, my english no is the best :(

• Kinda, depends if you're talking solo or party content.

If you're talking soloing stack bash debuffs then use deadly blessing on yourself for crit, the build you mentioned is not good as stats are too split to be useful (in my opinion).

My advice? Try a crusader if you want to support and enjoy killing enemies too.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• If you are raider (and I dont see why HK should avoid raiding since its raiding class), you always will be at frontline, bashing bosses to decrease their def and help other classes do dmg.

Will you do lot of dmg? No, you will be at bottom DMG wise.
    Will your bash/debuff help rest and speed up raid? Yes.

HK is support, but yes it is a class which is supposed to be fighting and debuffing at frontline. Dont go str tho, you still wont do good dmg, 50 end/50 dex should be your core build, rest optional.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Dex becomes rather useless after 115 because of the way gear stats change.

If you want to optimise speed runs etc full str is fine to do. Since HKs can throw a significant def debuff out you may as well take the piercing dmg.

If you are going to dps raids ie sk and Karen 100% go full str as every bit of dmg could help your expo party win.

It’s probably advisable to keep your cross unempowered as well (empower cooldown but not the power/healing). Though do note there would only ever be one HK in the main expo party.

Gav

• Gears with new stat system start at 120, not 115.

And its pointless to have high STR/DMG when you are missing alot. Dex adds flat amount of evasion and aim (despite what free stat description says, make crusader with 70 stat points and test), and 50 dex in build adds +133 aim/100 evasion, which isnt bad at all even at 115-120.
    Focalors and avana, DDF bosses, have 3k+ evasion, no way you gonna reach such aim via normal means. At 120 with leg mace might get close, but still should be below.

Since you mentioned 115+ (which is 120+ actually), I could say that str also falls off at those levels for majority of classes, especialy with enhanced weapons. 120/trixters/crusaders can do 10K crits without big issues, 50-100 raw dmg wont do you any good.
    Only class which CAN benefit off str build at 120+ is SS, probly. Or knight. For cleric support stats (end/dex) more vital, and at world boss raids str HK wont make a notable difference capable of winning raid in favor of 1 team over another. Why not go 61 spr then? Crits double dmg, and in theory much more effective for high lvl cleric with +12 weapon.

Lastly, 120+ mobs have 30k+ hp, you wont feel difference with and without str builds at all.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• hmm yeah you have taken my whole point out of context.

The problem is we don’t know if the OP is planning on perming ddf or going to cap. If they are going to cap dex in the build falls off significantly.

I’m fairly confident my WL could hit well over 7k aim with the right cs etc due to the nature of the new stat system. I’m not going to be overally fussed at that point about 1xx aim I’d rather have the dmg.

As for DD raids highest dmg wins. So every point of damage counts. Roll up to raid in that full dmg suit if you want. Since if say 19 glads did identical/similar dmg and u had a hk attacking the boss on one expo and the other hk just healing etc the party with the attacking hk would probably win.

As for speed runs these are normally beaten by seconds so every little helps.

Generally speaking the enhancement you get from enhanced gears at cap etc results in you being able to do pve very comfortably. Survivability really isn’t a concern for clerics they could do it without end/dex in their build fairly easily.

Gav

• Hks dont crit buff themselves at DD raids/world bosses, so why not utilise critical over raw dmg then? Critical doubles damage, while raw str only adds small flat amount, which could be neglected at high lvl raids.
    Only raid where STR build should matter is hg/hc hg (and maybe hc mal during his x9 def buff, but HC raids irrelevant for obvious reasons), because of his insanely high def/mdef. At other 115+ raids critical build (and 61 spr is cap for critical, +8,6%) sounds like a better deal, presuming that player is using +12 weapon.

I remember doing math which demonstrated that "as long as u do 3k+ per hit, str build barely gonna help you, str starts mattering only when your real dmg is below 3k".
    Now, 80% crit is cap (according to GMs at least, my tests have shown its true, because people with 100% crit (sced of course) still fail to consistently crit 10/10). HK without spr in build will have pretty low default critical chance, title+boots+earings+weapon will give around 20% or even less. Thats where we gotta question how much dmg this player is doing to boss. Since you are using SCED raids as example, suppose cleric 100% charms too (at least thats how it sounds). Safe to tell that this cleric still will bash for 3k+ (can test to confirm I suppose).
    Base real dmg: 3000
    Base crit: 20%
    Cleric A: 61 spr (+8,6% crit)
    Cleric B: 61 str (+61+12=73 raw dmg)
    Amount of hits: 100

Math
    Cleric A: 3000*71,4+3000*2*28,6=385800
    Cleric B: 3073*80+3073*2*20=368760
    ^ below 3k real dmg result will be opposite, but we talking about 3000+ for sake of research. Any class, capable of doing MORE than 3k dmg/hit benefits off SPR build more than STR, unless he uses crit capping sc (lets be honest, full crit sc clerics not that common, so I am not taking such case into consideration).
    -------------
    As for DEX, 7k aim on warlock? With Red DQ suit, I presume? +900 aim one.
    DQ set not easy to get/takes time to farm, not sure if using it for this case is objective enough.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• If you want to do damage and support at the same time, make a Templar.

Close thread.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rei ().

• Oh Yas, I am using lvl 114 lava mace, I don't have dex in build and with T5 aim I get 2.8 aim, so I am sure with a lvl 120 mace I could easily reach over 3k aim XD

Just a thought.

• If you want to do damage and support at the same time, make a Templar.

Close thread.

I support this comment 100%.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• aim bracelet tooo

I think you mean Aim Talisman? As Bracelet's are only Defense, Magic Defense, and Crit, pre Lvl 120. And Damage, Defense for 120.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999