Got a proposal for us? Here's a template if you need one

• As some have requested a template before, if you have a proposal, here's a template for your use. You do not have to use this depending on your suggestion, but it will help organise your thoughts.

Title (Make sure this is related to your proposal)

- Description (Make this a brief overview. What is the proposal about? What makes it stand out?)

- Why would you like to see it implemented? (What are the pros and cons?)

- How would it work in game? (Is it viable? with current systems?)

- Maps involved?

- NPCs involved?

- Items involved?

- Number of players required? (If it is a team activity)

- Any related images if you have some.

• You know...while this thread serves a purpose...

It doesn't do anyone any good right now.

But here's mine...short sweet and simple.

Rebirthing

Pros: Start from level 20, 60, 80, 100, 120 increasing after EACH rebirth

50% permanent increase to EXP gain, 20% increase to Quest EXP gain

+5% increase to base stats each rebirth, and an additional 10 stat points each time

Lets the community RELIVE their glory days of lower levels. Quests DO NOT reset, only repeatable quests for the appropriate level range are active

Cons: None. Why would there be if the player decides to REBIRTH on their own accord?

How it would work in game? Would make SOME maps more lively, AGAIN...and make Town Chiefs have more purpose in their pixel lives.

Maps Involved? ...really?

Items Involved? None. Rebirthing is A CHOICE. Talk, go to character select menu, rebirthed with sexy stat increases and more stat points.

Only the person themselves.

Imaging? Yep. Imagine all the capped players going back to level 20 again and making the early game MUCH MORE LIVELY AND ATTRACTIVE TO NEW PLAYERS!

*coughs*

See? Not exactly viable, now is it.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Not sure where to post this request so hope it fits here.

Description- extend Playing with Fire one additional level to include 109. Currently players tend to “hold” 107 or 108 quests and farm the repeats before 109. But that defeats purpose of getting quests at said levels.

why- 109 is lacking any substantial repeatable. FOS KQ rarely runs on most servers and offers little for a 109, Mal repeat not possible in expo mode, shadows and ping pigs repeats offer very little for 109.
    pros- players will feel they can choose quests to complete without worrying of getting stuck
    Con- none that I can think of

How- Hopefully just a small dev fix

Maps/npcs/items- just the ones for the quest

No. Of players- N/A

Images- none needed

thanks for your consideration.

• 109 is a dead level...as is every level before previous cap levels.

114 is pretty much a dead level until they fixed a repeat...and quest exp.

119 and 124 is hell on wheels.

129 - 134 is brutal, and takes forever unless you have great fortune on your side.

I seriously doubt they will make any changes to that level for various reasons...and keep in mind, we have daily quests, and while they only offer a minuscule amount of exp at 109, its better than grinding which takes weeks...even with 100% exp card. You COULD madhouse farm OLT with a mage, but getting stunned by Mag screams instant death.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• 114 is pretty much a dead level until they fixed a repeat...and quest exp.

lol 113 and 114 are not so much different

119, 124 and 129 is damn fast

134 can be slow if you do the wrong quests but its really fast with the right quests

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Like I said, they used to be grind/kq based levels.

They changed things around...

But they forgot a few crucial aspects in the leveling phases *shrugs*

• Thanks all for adding your input, you make good points and are keeping this thread up top.

“dead level” and “right quests” are true but sad phrases you’ve used. ;(

And the comment on shellas being boring, also true. I figured programmatically increasing to 109 may be quick fix of increasing an integer. But yes I would prefer some other quest options.

Thanks again.

• There's LN Quests

There's Lab Quests

All Quests Saved (if you didnt save any, well...)

KQ's

Daily Quests

Grinding/Farming

LN Grind - 5 Duo's with 100% card will level you...with shiny mobs now, probably 4.

The EXP awarded per shella turn-in wouldn't really suffice the leveling curve. You would be spending countless hours at Shella with the EXP gap at 109 to 110.

Be ready for hell on wheels...

Find yourself an Archer, and a Mage...charm out, and have the mage deal with the snakes, you and archer break eggs, while archer maintains Levi's aggro...

Best advice I can give.

I do feel that we need KQ Quest series for Gordon and Up.

I have created one for 90 KQ...but that has long since disappeared.

• Bring Back Easter Sale Please.

Easter sale items such as the bunny backpack and Lacey ears are essential for reapers and other classes that rely on evasion. A lot of us missed this sale and would love to have it again.

• Fix Gabriel Set so it actually reduces magic blasts cooldown.

Fix Runtime Error, so I don't get thrown out while vendoring.

This was fixed to stop bug abuse. It now affects magic burst, and i seriously doubt they’re going to ever change it back.

Look in my signature for my guide to make your gameplay better.

• GMs, MD (hardcore) is a little too easy, I thought MD is supposed to spam his AOE but now he doesn't? Why did someone in the past complain about how MD (hardcore) is too hard to do? Well its Hardcore for a reason. The loot you get from MD now is OJs so why not make the KQ harder instead of easier. There is an

influx of OJs, so get people to die more to cause more fails/deaths in the KQ.

-Increase the AOE rate of MD

• GMs, MD (hardcore) is a little too easy, I thought MD is supposed to spam his AOE but now he doesn't? Why did someone in the past complain about how MD (hardcore) is too hard to do? Well its Hardcore for a reason. The loot you get from MD now is OJs so why not make the KQ harder instead of easier. There is an

influx of OJs, so get people to die more to cause more fails/deaths in the KQ.

-Increase the AOE rate of MD

No. The spam-jump was a bug...it was never intended. 3 Jumps is all it took to drop a full party of 60s in +9s and fully scrolled with a max tier buff at the time, before the changes. Not to mention the animation was glitched which caused it to be used many times over, as was the dragon breath...MDHC may be easier now, and that's fine. OJ's literally go out the window when you hit 95s anyway...as there are a lot of 95 blue +9's that are God-Tier on the market as it is since people are now getting 100 and 110 jewels from HC raids with ease.

So relax buddy