FAQ - In game issues

• Launcher Errors: https://fiesta.gamigo.com/forum/index.php?thread/5420-guide-common-launcher-fixes/

Unable to complete/turn in quests: https://fiesta.gamigo.com/forum/index.php?thread/8355-known-quests-with-errors/

Need help downloading? Do not use steam! Download from our homepage: https://fiesta.gamigo.com/us/

Can't start Fiesta downloader/have issue installing? Restart the installer and make sure you run it as administrator.

FPS Issues - Disable your in game graphic options. It seems like many people experience a FPS drop in Lucky House. We are investigating this issue.

Is opening your in game map crashing your game? Try disabling the "Name change tag" in your game settings.
    HELP! MY FRAMES HAVE BEEN DROPPING!!

Missing skill animations: Change game settings for "character effects"

Missing purchased SC items? Apart from buy SC get items packages, SC items are usually received almost instantly. Send a ticket after a day has passed. Ticket support usually replies in 2-5 working days. Keep in mind they do not answer tickets over weekend. If you do not get a reply after 2 weeks, PM [CM]Veralya.Missing SC that has been charged? Check your bank as they may have marked Gamigo as a possible threat. If that is not the case, please contact ticket support.

ID Blocked issues? Send a ticket

Display resolution issues: Try disconnecting your second screen. (This issue tends to be from incorrect input from your graphics card as well).

Mouse not showing issues: Try playing in fullscreen mode.

Constant disconnect - we are working on this and it has been fixed for most people, but if you get it please send more information via a ticket so we can investigate:

The more information the better.

• Server Name
    • Map Name
    • Character Name
    • Server Date and Time
    • More information about the conditions:
      • What were you doing in the game prior to the issue?
        (Examples: opening inventory/storage, putting on an item, attacking a mob, etc.)
      • How long was your current play session?
      • How often were you disconnected during that time?
      • What kind of issue/disconnect was it?
        (If you were able to see what happened on the screen, how did it stop working and discontinue? Did you get an error message? Was the client shut down completely?)
      • Were you the only one experiencing this issue or issues in general?
        (If not, see if you can find out what other players experienced and add it to your report)
      • Was your PC doing anything else when the issue occurred?
        (Were you surfing the web, streaming a video, installing other software, recording your screen, etc.)
      • If you can reproduce the error, or of you have the time to do it, take a picture of the issue or the experience, or a video if a picture does not show what happened
  • Greetings,

I am having a in game issue with my 2 packs T5 SC bundles on my Character Caetriona on Isya It will not let me use them. I put all the stones in the correct spot and the wheel will spin, always fails, and no stones are used. No sc stones or the xir I'm trying to use to enhance. Nothing happens. I would like this fixed asap so I am able to finish enhancing my gear.

Thank you

• Greetings,

I am having a in game issue with my 2 packs T5 SC bundles on my Character Caetriona on Isya It will not let me use them. I put all the stones in the correct spot and the wheel will spin, always fails, and no stones are used. No sc stones or the xir I'm trying to use to enhance. Nothing happens. I would like this fixed asap so I am able to finish enhancing my gear.

Thank you

Please check if:

- You are the correct level to use the items (the xir and SC stones).

- Your weapon is T5.

- If your weapon is the correct + to use a Xir (eg: you cannot use a xir on an item already at 9+).

- You get any error message in the system box (on the bottom right by default).

- Relogging helps this issue.

If these are all correct, please send a ticket.

Best Wishes,

HoneyTeddy

• Server Name: Enid
    • Map Name: Any map that you can fight on/any town
    • Character Name: nyaroha
    • Server Date and Time: anytime
    • More information about the conditions: Whenever I use a skill on a monster I instantly get disconnected from the server, and I tried just attacking the monsters and I didn't get disconnected from the server so it's a skill usage issue. I also have problems with auto-stacking my stuff in my inventory, selling/buying stuff from npc, production making, submitting a quest, and sudden disconnect then it didn't register what I did before the disconnection e.g(Finish killing 15 slugs, then sudden disconnect, after reconnecting the counter is back to 0/15). I tried turning off my firewall, I still get disconnection issues even though I turned it off.

A reply from any gm/developer would be appreciated, just making sure I'm not the only one experiencing this.

• Server Name: Enid
    • Map Name: Any map that you can fight on/any town
    • Character Name: Ralka
    • Server Date and Time: anytime
    • More information about the conditions: When i try to pick/drop an item it disconnect me from server , i uninstall the game and install it again , but problem is still the same , and some time in down right corner appears some error codes .
  • Server Name : Enid and Isya

Map Name : Almost all map for lvl 1 to 30, including echo cave

Server Date and Time : Since last maintenance

Character Name : Happened to all my chars

Not only that, problem in game include the followings :

1. Farm echo cave for copper, after a few pick up, get disconnected.

2. After fight with a few monster, especially with drop, get disconnected.

3. Attendance check past 1 hour still NO CONFIRMATION.

4. Get disconnected going thru teleport gate, especially from sand beach to roumen.

5. Doing comp/decomp, it stop doing half way. Eg wanted to decomp 20 times but it stopped after 4 time.

6. Unable to swap item using right clicck.

Please look into these and fix them.

• Gamigo should offer free premium items in compensation for the Server instability.
    Something probably every class could benefit from? Charms, Tears of Legel, Extenders, etc.

Also offer an extremely extended premium items time. Let's say 7 days?

It's getting ridiculous and no one from Gamigo has acknowledged that they are working on (or looking into) these issues.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• I got one of my characters to confirm attendance, but not my main character. Gamigo, are you going to check into who has been on, but unable to stay on long enough to get the attendance to confirm? I have a few days this last week that I have been not been able to stay on long enough to confirm attendance. Not to mention the premium stuff that has expired during the time I have not been able to get on or stay on the server.

• Hello,

• Server Name: Isya
    • Map Name: All of the Game
    • Character Name: Leukos
    • Server Date and Time: All the Time
    • More information about the conditions: I am just going to post screenshots of my conversation with Gamigo Support.

Hello,

I noticed I had a locked socket on my 115 Sharpshooter Legendary Weapon so I purchased a "Weapon Socket Key" from the Fiesta Store online only to find out that there are no Tier 6 weapon enchantments in the game. Not only that! But Tier 5 enchantments are not able to be put onto the weapon. I have wasted Slime Coins as well as in-game currency on this and I was mislead by Gamigo. There should not be a locked socket on a Tier 6 weapon if there is no way to apply an enchantment on to the weapon! What can you do for me and how can this wrongdoing be corrected?

Best Regards,

Leukos"

Can someone please assist me. slimesuperangry

Best Regards,

Leukos     winkwink

NA Isya Server

<<< Valiant Guild Member & Bougie Guild Admin >>>

<<< Leukos 121 SS >>>

<<< Laudanum 105 HK >>>

<<< Nouri 70 Enchanter >>>

<<< Salacity 60 Renegade >>>

<<< Erythritol 50 Fighter >>>

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kuroneko: Please do not post Private Ticket Responses online ().

• Uhhh this sounds like you made a mistake and you're blaming Gamigo for it?

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Hello,

I am having a problem with "Jail" after being AFK in KQ.

I have spent my 2 hours there and while porting out i got DCed. After logged back in I am still with my character in jail but with NO TIMER!!

I was online for atleast 6 hours yesterday and today my character is still in prison!

Please explain how is it possible... i am not a F2P player I invest in your game decent amount of money that is now wasted because of buggs in game.

I have already sent 2 tickets and still waiting response.

Username: skrapy

Server: Isya

Character name: Vanish

Screenshots are available in the ticket No.(1423547)

Thank you

----------------------------

Thank you GM got me OUT! :)

The post was edited 3 times, last by skrapy ().

• skrapy you will stuck there if you got a DC in the loading screen.
    just PM a GM here in Forum with your Server and Charactername

Btw. delete your Username in your Post! Never post your username public (and even not private)

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• skrapy you will stuck there if you got a DC in the loading screen.
    just PM a GM here in Forum with your Server and Charactername

Btw. delete your Username in your Post! Never post your username public (and even not private)

Mistakes were made. :S

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Uhhh this sounds like you made a mistake and you're blaming Gamigo for it?

Rei GM did not approve the rest of my post. It was not inherently my fault. It should not be an option to unlock a socket on a leg if the enchantment requirement is Tier 6. It is their fault for not removing this option from the game as they removed Tier 6 enchantments. I am not the only player with this issue. Drop the sass. The GM looked at the message, and instead of answering and coming to a conclusion, they told me not to post private messages on a FORUM. I am being silenced. I was told to post screenshots of the issue and that was removed as well

Best Regards,

Leukos     winkwink

NA Isya Server

<<< Leukos 121 SS >>>

<<< Laudanum 105 HK >>>

The post was edited 1 time, last by Leukos ().

• <delete>

Best Regards,

Leukos     winkwink

NA Isya Server

<<< Leukos 121 SS >>>

<<< Laudanum 105 HK >>>

The post was edited 1 time, last by Leukos ().

• Rei GM did not approve the rest of my post. It was not inherently my fault. It should not be an option to unlock a socket on a leg if the enchantment requirement is Tier 6. It is their fault for not removing this option from the game as they removed Tier 6 enchantments. I am not the only player with this issue. Drop the sass. The GM looked at the message, and instead of answering and coming to a conclusion, they told me not to post private messages on a FORUM. I am being silenced. I was told to post screenshots of the issue and that was removed as well

Anyone who knows what they're doing in-game knows there is no T6 Enchants, no T6 Unbinds, and no reason to unlock a socket on a T6 Weapon.

This was quite literally your own fault. You jumped the gun by unlocking the socket on your T6 Weapon, and THEN went to look for T6 Enchants, which there are none of.

You made a mistake and can't own up to it, and you're now blaming Gamigo because it's the easiest thing to do.

You could've easily asked the community on Forums or in-game and they would've told you not to unlock your socket.

The ONLY person you can blame, is yourself.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Rei Your entire argument is invalid. My entire point is that there should not be a locked socket on a T6 weapon if there are no T6 enchants. There supposedly used to be T6 enchants in the game but they were removed and Gamigo forgot to do their job. I can own up to unlocking the weapon socket; however, it really should never have been an option when you cannot do anything with it. That is a scam within itself. If you cannot see how this is a problem with the game and not with its users, you should not be posting on this Forum. I sent in my ticket to Gamigo and they told me the Gamigo team could not find an answer to my question basically and the next thing for me to do would be to contact a Forum CM. I just have no idea how to do that. If you want to help me at all with this instead of arguing the validation of your opinion, give me that information! Thank you!

Best Regards,

Leukos     winkwink

NA Isya Server

<<< Leukos 121 SS >>>

<<< Laudanum 105 HK >>>