[Forum Event] My Toy? Your Toy!

• Double statements today! These are the last statements for this event.

Statement 5: I am the very first NPC you should see when you first enter Roumen! My toy is cuter than any chick, with a flower on its belly

Statement 6: I'm a proud captain and the leader of a town's soldiers. Many people dance near me, what a sight! My toy is one that signifies love. It is red and blue and likes to fly around my shoulder.

• Statement 5: I am the very first NPC you should see when you first enter Roumen! My toy is cuter than any chick, with a flower on its belly

⬘ NPC: Element Helper Remi

⬘ Toy/Pet: Mini Chick

IGN: Proxy

Server: Pagel

Reward: Event Points, please

Reposting the statement #3 cause I've accidentally made a typo on the npc name! honeylol

(Although in some quests she is named like that!)

⬘ NPC: Healer Poring

⬘ Toy/Pet: Lucky Daruma

• Statement 5: I am the very first NPC you should see when you first enter Roumen! My toy is cuter than any chick, with a flower on its belly

NPC: Element Helper Remi

Toy: Mini Chick

Statement 6: I'm a proud captain and the leader of a town's soldiers. Many people dance near me, what a sight! My toy is one that signifies love. It is red and blue and likes to fly around my shoulder.

NPC: Guard Captain Shutian

Toy: Love Bug (Tho the Wedding Mini Couple Lulu could pass also? But it's pink/blue, not red/blue, so let's go with the Bug. :D )

Character: Kali

Server: Isya

Prize of choice: EP

• 5th Statement

Mini Pet: Mini Chick

6th Statement

NPC: Guard Captian Shutian

Mini Pet: Love Bug

Character: GrungieGirl27

Server: Jenira

Reward: Event Points

• Statement 6: I'm a proud captain and the leader of a town's soldiers. Many people dance near me, what a sight! My toy is one that signifies love. It is red and blue and likes to fly around my shoulder.

⬘ NPC: Guard Captain Shutian

⬘ Toy/Pet: Love Bug

A little unsure about this last one due to the colors and the description but oh well, I guess Love Bug might be the correct one? ┐(︶▽︶)┌

• I am not sure I can go back and retroactively submit answers for previous statements, but uh might as well. I got a login error that took some time to fix. (I will put my previous answer for Statement 1 here too).

Statement 1:

NPC: Storage Keeper Curly

Mini Pet: Mini Roary

Statement 2: (though yeah... he has axe not a shovel but I took a look around and didnt see anyone else that fit)

NPC: Guild Manager Lump

Toy: Mini Spybot

Statement 3:

NPC: Healer Poring

Toy: Lucky Daruma

Statement 4: (<3 this mini pet)

NPC: Item Merchant Kenton

Mini Pet: Mini Teddy Soldier

Statement 5:

Toy: Mini Chick

Statement 6:

NPC: Guard Captain Shutain

Toy: Love Bug
    MiniLoveBug01_967d3dbc-7697-11e2-9460-f04da23e1770.jpg

Hmm I had a hard time with this one too, because the Wedding [Mini Couple Lulu] are pink and blue and fly around your shoulder too. red/pink and it refers to it not they sooo yeah I will go with Love Bug as well.

Character: NiteRae

Server: Isya

Reward: Item

• Here's the rest of the answers I left out.

Statement 2:

NPC: Guild Manager Lump

Mini Pet/Toy: Mini Spybot

Statement 4:

NPC: Item Merchant Kenton

Mini Pet/Toy: Mini Teddy Soldier

Statement 5:

Mini Pet/Toy: Mini Hina (01)

Statement 6:

NPC: Guard Captain Shutian

Mini Pet/Toy: Wedding [Mini Couple Lulu] (Went with this mini pet seeing pink is a tint of red and weddings do symbolize love.)

Character: Kentomaru

Server: Jenira

Reward: Event Points Please

• Thank you for participating!

The answers are:

Statement 1

Storage Keeper Curly and Mini Roary

Statement 2

Guild Manager Lump and Mini Spybot

Statement 3

Healer Poring and Lucky Daruma

Statement 4

Item Merchant Kenton and Mini Teddy Soldier

Statement 5

Element Helper Remi and Mini Chick

Statement 6

Guard Captain Shutian and Love Bug

The winners and prizes are:

Kentomaru - 2 EP

Kali - 7EP

kaze_thewastedkid - 7 EP

Cupcake - 7 EP

MintyGreens - Toymaker's apprentice costume (7day)

GrungieGirl27 - 7 EP

FateAverruncus - 2 EP

EP have been added to the list. Items will be sent out later.

• The event was "okay", but it could have been organized/performed a bit better. If it was a simple answer first, there would have been no issues on this end. The part that made this event not so well done was having the participants post the answers public instead of private for the portion of answering all statements correctly. This became a "monkey see, monkey do" kind of event in the end. Think of it as taking a test in school, you don't give the answers to the rest of the class..

I haven't placed a vote seeing there is no option in between yes and no for enjoying the event (mixed thoughts on this one). Sorry for the somewhat harsh criticism, but there is no point in "candy coating" the truth.