New Hairstyles and New Faces???

• I like being unique/different looking tho. It'd be dull if everyone looked the same on the game. I'd get mixed up with matching people's faces to their names.

• If you cant even put in the effort to remember the names of those who you consider friends then thats your loss not mine. If everyone on server was exactly the same char i'd differentiate those who are my friends from those who aren't by remembering their names, thats what friendship means. If you cant remember their name then to be fair they dont really mean that much to you if you cant even remember their name and its better that you just forget about them

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• not to laugh but perhaps some skin painting might be nice, eye shadow and such. or perhaps some tattoo for the "shirt" as for hair do, currently they are looking into "burning" in designs in male as well as darkening and some of the current trends of left in conditioners for certain colors that recall certain adult drinks like redbull. mhm... anyways. plenty of new ideas on the fashion magazines. perhaps we could go for that with male updates. as for female. there is plenty of "accessories" like eye lashes and haircombs that are build into hairdo's that could help. for instance ancient Japanese geisha hair styles did have many items woven into their styles. as well as modern styles now too.
    regards
    Moonrunner

• It'd be nice to have a huge color palette to choose from similar to this:

color-palette-md-all.png

This.. please ;(

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 105 Guard - 115 Wiz - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• what stoni said about face paint /makeup, there are cultures that have for thousands of years, used tatoo art on their faces and other parts of their body, to signify things about their families, their religions, their places of birth, the various things they find attachment to.

while there's a couple faces with markings in the standard character creation, that's a pretty cool thought.

• Part of me really wants to design some hairs and faces to submit but then another part of me thinks it will be time wasted considering how much this thread has been overlooked.

That being said, I would love new hairs and faces! More colors is a plus!

Perhaps add 3-5 new faces/hairs/colors to each of the premium/deluxe categories. Maybe limit to one new of each to the basic.

One of the peeves i have with the faces is that we can't pick eye colors so we're stuck with how it comes. I suppose we have to deal with that, so maybe add more eye colors to the more popular faces? I wouldn't be mad at a face with completely black eyes.

If you guys ever do an event asking people to design hairs/faces, i'd likely put my effort towards that.

One big request. Make beauty shop looks "Unlockable". With each coupon we use we can unlock 1 face, 1 hair, and 1 hair color that we can alternate through with how we feel instead of being stuck to one look all the time. I think people would buy coupons more often if they were able to unlock looks and change back through them for "free" after the initial cost.

^^

And smaller request, give the premium/deluxe looks names please? It's insane how many times i have to click every single one on the list just looking for one.

• that picture looks like a face stealer sect from Game Of Thrones movies lol.
    but +1 on the idea of adding a few things like body/face painting designs on them on top of the hairstyle/face and you can even recolor the designs of the work thus we can see them in different colors.
    and adding colors to the eyes as well.

• Hello, this thread is looked at, and please feel free to design and submit!!

Ok I am definitely feeling motivated to doodling some random hairstyles now. Virtual quarantine hairstyles, colors and cuts safer with Vietree.

Katahrah 131 HK slimefacewall LilyBloom 128 Lockhoneysleep Frena 128 Gladslimerage Nympha 128 SSslimeheadphonesBayoneta 128 ReaperslimedevilKonuichii 125 Saderunsurehoney

ISYA

The post was edited 1 time, last by Katahrah ().

• there iiiis one other area to consider, but i don't know if it's even necessary in anime games of this kind.

i'm on old guy, i don't mean ready for a walker old but old enough i could easily be most folks...at least....great uncle?...i guess?

i've played games of all sorts for as long as they've been around, and since ooooh, the mid 70's there's been whole families, some more than five generations, playing video games together. in guilds if you happen to be in a leadership position of some kind, you deal with "gamer moms" and the like.

I'd like to see some hair and faces for older players so some of us can feel more "age appropriate", and as a side note, not really a hair and face issue but a gear thing, perhaps some design thoughts about items to appreciate those family members either community or personal relation, that look after and or cooperate with gamers.

as a many time former leader, i can say gamer parents/grandparents etc who understand and appreciate gaming culture are true MBP's

• Wrinkle effects? Dark circles under eyes? :3

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• Ok I am definitely feeling motivated to doodling some random hairstyles now. Virtual quarantine hairstyles, colors and cuts safer with Vietree.

Yesss do it please. No cross eyed one that they made in deluxe D:

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...