New Hairstyles and New Faces???

• i was thinking with males, looking a bit more "rugged" "broken in" as if you've been through enough "stuff" that you look more the part. it could also be more of a old teacher/master look. females have those too, although it usually doesn't show as being "weathered" but more seasoned in their manner of movement and choice of appearance to fit a situation. some females are set on a particular hair and face to fit most or everything they encounter.

personally for either sex i like the "sage" look. depending on the culture, the kind i'm most familiar with involved a top knot or bun and shoulder to butt length hair, and a "wisened" style face.

• Here's some food for thought for those who are planning on designing things:

+1 to the idea of wrinkles/dark circles under eyes/older hair style representation. There are great ideas! I would even add maybe other face marks/tattoos like many RPG games offer if you're going to add face modifications anyway. I imagine since changing actual skin colors has been noted as too difficult to update, you could do some development trickery where you place these modifications on top of the character's face as a separate visual item rather than actually having specific skins for them. I do not know if that is a viable thing or not but there you have it.

- Hair highlights/streaks (new premium coupon that allows you to choose an additional color for your hair style)

- Blush/makeup (maybe not possible given how varied faces are already though)

- BEARDS for guys! Proper ones, not just the mariner beard accessory. Give us some sexy stubble for our e-hunks. :'D

• e-hunks LOL true...:love:

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 105 Guard - 115 Wiz - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• +1

vote 4 Brown hair too :c

Stop thaaaat xD

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Don't you want Brown hairs?

my friend?

Pink forever!

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya