New Hairstyles and New Faces???

• there's a point where you don't need a beauty shop ticket for that, just enough in game money. the beauty shop in elderine is a good place to visit to see the options, and new styles/faces circulate periodically. i go there once a week just to browse.

• there's a point where you don't need a beauty shop ticket for that, just enough in game money. the beauty shop in elderine is a good place to visit to see the options, and new styles/faces circulate periodically. i go there once a week just to browse.

Ohh... I don’t mean the ticket just mean new types of hair and faces would be nice.

• Personally, I like quite a few faces that are currently available, but would really like to see more colours added (brown and actual yellow, not just blonde). Same for the hairstyles - even though, there are quite a few to choose from, I still like the basic ones the most. Would like to see a few more really long ones and maybe some cute short ones added.

No idea where or when I found this one online, but I'd looooooove to see it ingame.

Veralya Perhaps having another Artist Corner Event with the theme being hair style/faces/eye colors. (similar to the Halloween/Detective)

+1

Would love such an event as long as the hairstyles and faces are a separate category (so you can choose to do only hairstyles or only face designs and not obligated to do both in order to participate).

• We have had them in the past in the Artists Corner, and it was separate. You only designed which you wanted to for hair styles and faces.

Even colors are separate. Though for like the above hair colors by Animality, I would recommend if they are colors with highlights you show examples of the colors on 3 types of hair styles, one long, one short and one where the hair is more styled (like the heart pigtails or something) because the hair colors have to be able to work on all the styles.

An example of a past submission of mine. No faces on this one just the hair styles. I also only colored so it would give it some life:

female_hair_v2_by_immortalrae_dajjzot-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDE4NWMwNDAtNmFiNC00NjcxLTlhNWQtZWQyZWY0NTdmYjFhXC9kYWpqem90LWZiNTc2NmZiLTEyMDYtNGQ1ZS1iYWM3LWVlMjEzMTJmMDkzMS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.nbA1G6WgUam6Ewosmjp1AjJM-IazZXq-RiL2iqJgrjY

• I would like to see new hairstyles too.

And this one you'd postet is lit:thumbup:

"Foward is the only way the wind blows" ~

135 |135 | 135 |135| 115 | 110 | 100

giphy.gif

• i'd like to see what players think are handsome or partner worthy features for male faces.

it just seems like no matter what i play, female avatars get all the good stuff and males are left with everything "dork", like over sized hands, feet, hair that looks more like a helmet than "hair".

• i'd like to see what players think are handsome or partner worthy features for male faces.

it just seems like no matter what i play, female avatars get all the good stuff and males are left with everything "dork", like over sized hands, feet, hair that looks more like a helmet than "hair".

This is the same way I feel... That’s why sometimes guys make female characters because they have more and cuter options

• cuteness IS a factor no matter how you roll, but if admins don't mind my saying, i like the "Badass" aesthetic a lot of female avatars get by comparison to male counterparts, and again, please, enough with giving male avatars oversized hands and feet. stop treating them like they're circus clowns with super abs.

• I was going to suggest referencing Google images for assistance finding good male hair styles, but it turns out searching for "Sexy Anime Guys" only revealed that fiesta's basic male hair-dos are right on par for the stereotype. Who knew?

But in all seriousness, I agree that the males could use a huge makeover in the hair and bod department. There are some really good hair styles but most of those are erring on the punk style (which is great, I love those) but it'd be nice to see better everyday handsome guy styles and some more modern/cool takes on guy hair.

• Not sure if this would be the right spot for this, but I wouldn't mind seeing some facial hair options for the male (females too if they want) characters (goatees, 5 o' clock shadow, etc, etc). I know there is the black beard and that mustache premium items, but would like having the option when creating the character.

• I feel like everyone should have the same face/hair/colour. Dont need multiple different customizations, its just a game

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser