[Maintenance] 10/22/19 - Discussion

• (Copy-Pasted from last year, the event and the rewards haven't changed)

J1mel2l.png

Item Name Bonus Duration Coins
    Wicked Jack Weapons/Shields [5k Durability] Statless Permanent 15
    Dark Goth 5% Damage, 5% Evasion 30 Days 20
    Headless Rider Costume 5% Defense, 3% Evasion 7 Days 7
    Minimuru of Fire +30 to STR/DEX/END, Dual, PickUp 7 Days 10
    Minimuru of Storm +30 to DEX/END/SPR, Dual, PickUp 7 Days 10
    Minimuru of Ice +30 to DEX/END/INT, Dual, PickUp 7 Days 10
    Pumpkin Head Stateless? (No bonus specified) 30 Days 8
    Ghost Mask 3% Critical 7 Days 4
    Hell Rider 280 Speed 7 Days 8
    Mechanical mount of JackO 280 Speed, Double seat 7 Days 12
    Zombie Shuffle - 7 Days 8
    Zombie Shuffle 2 - 7 Days 8

Event Quests' Details - (both are daily quest)

Please Find My Candy 1 (Event Quest)

Starting NPC: Magret (Elderine)

Task: 30 Stolen Candy

The drops can be obtained by defeating ghostly slimes and ghostly honeyings (which are nothing but the regular slimes and honeyings who became spooky looking during halloween)

Reward NPC: Magret (Elderine)

100 Exp, 100 Coppers, Transformation Candy [10], Halloween Fireworks [10], 1 Halloween Coin

In order to complete the second daily event quest, to enter inside the Temple of Mystery you need to use one trasformation candy and warp inside the gate map.

Please Find My Candy 2 (Event Quest)

Starting NPC: Magret (Elderine)

Task: 10 Stolen Candy Corn

You need to complete sucessfully the Temple of Mystery, at the end of the labiryth you should find some chests who contains the drops required to complete this quest.

Reward NPC: Magret (Elderine)

100 Exp, 100 Coppers, Mysterious Transformation Candy [10], Halloween Fireworks [10], 1 Halloween Coin

Titles' Memo

4wNIEKo.png

Note: In order to get the Helga, Malephar and Jack O' Latern transformations you must use the "Mysterious Transformation Candy"

The post was edited 5 times, last by Cupcake ().

• Not much of an actual Halloween selection. I thought there were more in the past. I was kinda hoping for a perm item to aim for. Other than weapon/shield skins.

• Pretty disappointed to have the exact same halloween event/rewards for the 3rd (4th?) time in a row. Having the old maze swapped out instead of this one would have been more refreshing at the very least. \:

• Im looking for more creativity with the rewards. How many times are we ggonna get the same weapon skins minus recolors? Permanent Halloween stuff please!

• nice working on some map but the reward is more important, work on it more pls, 1 new perma item each make ppl active or want to farm, some item you can remember when you farm, no point to do all those cheap reweard 4 years around,

example:

* 1 * some1 ask, where did you get that perma item from , and you say oh i get it from last halloween each years is different, make players interresting to wait for next year

* 2 * cuz you have nothing special or cute none bother to ask , and cuz all those halloween not worth to do, maybe some event dont bother to logg

and we have only 1 halloween per year give something ppl can use for permanent may add some year number on that item aswell so we can remember when we get it

• I probably should have asked this yesterday but will this event be up for at least 15 days so we don't have an issue getting the matching shield and weapon skin?

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• I am sorry, but this content is three or four years old. It does not deserve a spoiler alert. That is like asking for spoiler alerts on posts about Game of Thrones or even The Sopranos. It is old and I am tired of giving it to one player at a time.

• I am sorry, but this content is three or four years old. It does not deserve a spoiler alert. That is like asking for spoiler alerts on posts about Game of Thrones or even The Sopranos. It is old and I am tired of giving it to one player at a time.

Think you missed the point I was making, but hey whatever :thumbup:. Not gonna argue with you over this.

It was new to me this year. Luckily, I did the maze before I saw your post.

There are plenty of players who quit for ages then come back - your post does merit a spoiler alert. ;)

• I mean I didnt think it needed a spoiler alert. If you are new to maze for whatever reason, then can just glance over it. Because its not like a regular person will memorize at a glance. I never understood spoiler warnings for book reviews and such either, because if you want to be surprised then get the book and read it before reading reviews xD

the only spoilers to avoid are when talking to someone directly about it, but then can prompt the conversation with "hey i havent seen the marvel XYZ movie yet so I don't want to know plot or anything, but you did, so did you like it?"

• Discussing this is "ruining the fun for others" more that the posting of the map ever did. Really how hard is it to just ignore it?

• Discussing this is "ruining the fun for others" more that the posting of the map ever did. Really how hard is it to just ignore it?

It's the principle of the thing, dude. :rolleyes: