Possible Idea, make weapon skins account bind?

• Is it possible that we get weapon skins to be account bind?

Because there are a few characters I want to remake, but they have weapon skins binded on them.

I honestly don't want to spend a lot of money just to get another skin.

I'm sure many others feel the same, if not then sorry D:

But it would be nice if weapon skins were account bind so we can transfer them into our storage.

Once again, if this topic has already been discussed, sorry! ||

But please make this come true <3

<3dbkbpje-3a7ff566-99f3-4d18-a1e5-c2bbecb73541.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzJkYzYyYThiLTEwNmItNDc3MC1hMTRkLTdhMjE4MjQ5Y2JjNVwvZGJrYnBqZS0zYTdmZjU2Ni05OWYzLTRkMTgtYTFlNS1jMmJiZWNiNzM1NDEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.gF9pDOmzLC0dNuv8oWVEjoHxtRAETpPlAF-mNXEfHEI<3

[Forlorn]

♠ OppaKimchi ♠ ♥ OppaMandu ♥ ♣ UberOppa ♣ ♦ YooJaeSuk ♦

• you can fully repair a skin and have it sent back to your SC inventory by sending a ticket to gamigo

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ ᴵ’ᵐ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶦᶠᵘˡ (ꈍ ꒳ ꈍ✿)  。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆

• The above post is correct about support moving skins.

Though this would be a good idea. As it may save support a good amount of time for Inter character skin transfer

On EU some skins could be placed in the storage.

• Omg I never knew that o-o

Ty :'D

<3dbkbpje-3a7ff566-99f3-4d18-a1e5-c2bbecb73541.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzJkYzYyYThiLTEwNmItNDc3MC1hMTRkLTdhMjE4MjQ5Y2JjNVwvZGJrYnBqZS0zYTdmZjU2Ni05OWYzLTRkMTgtYTFlNS1jMmJiZWNiNzM1NDEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.gF9pDOmzLC0dNuv8oWVEjoHxtRAETpPlAF-mNXEfHEI<3

[Forlorn]

♠ OppaKimchi ♠ ♥ OppaMandu ♥ ♣ UberOppa ♣ ♦ YooJaeSuk ♦

• I had no clue they would honor this of all things considering some of the other absurd "return to premium inv" asks they won't do.

• I had no clue they would honor this of all things considering some of the other absurd "return to premium inv" asks they won't do.

The decision was made to not move any SC items back to premium inventory at all due to large number of ticket requests at the time, blocking the line for other more important issues. However weapon skins are on the exception list as long as they have full durability. This is not the same as making your skins account bound so feel free to request a return to premium inventory for your skin, but please do not abuse this privilege.

Thank you,

HoneyTeddy

• What would make it more convenient is to be able to trade your skin one time. For example I had a fighter that I got a 1h skin from, but later on I decided to become a gladiator. I other words that 1h skin is now useless in that char, then later on I decided to level a knight on another account. If we can have a way to trade skins, but it doesn't have to be unlimited trade. A limited one time deal that is inherent to all skin and after that it is bound to char permanently, I believe everyone that had gotten skins from the lucky box be able to appreciate this.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• What would make it more convenient is to be able to trade your skin one time. For example I had a fighter that I got a 1h skin from, but later on I decided to become a gladiator. I other words that 1h skin is now useless in that char, then later on I decided to level a knight on another account. If we can have a way to trade skins, but it doesn't have to be unlimited trade. A limited one time deal that is inherent to all skin and after that it is bound to char permanently, I believe everyone that had gotten skins from the lucky box be able to appreciate this.

This is a throwaway suggestion. If they're going to bother making it possible at all, why not just give unlimited transfers?

Give it the same status and privileges of a legendary weapon.

• This is a throwaway suggestion. If they're going to bother making it possible at all, why not just give unlimited transfers?

A very long time ago inter account transfers could happen, but only in exceptional circumstances. We would need to ask a GM for the right info since I am not sure.

From memory both accounts had to be yours and solely used by yourself. I can remember a CM doing this for me on EU, I had to send some form of evidence. Iirc I sent bank statements/PayPal transaction proof & a photo of me with my two chars in the back ground.

This was a long time ago

• This is a throwaway suggestion. If they're going to bother making it possible at all, why not just give unlimited transfers?

The point of the suggestion was to be able to transfer the right skin to the right account/char and not to make it permanently tradable. I suggested this because I personally have 3 weapon skins on char that is not for that class. Besides do you even know how much people will trade for this knowing they spent $100 getting one to begin with. Tradable weapon skin will not even be affordable even with game gold.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• The point of the suggestion was to be able to transfer the right skin to the right account/char and not to make it permanently tradable. I suggested this because I personally have 3 weapon skins on char that is not for that class. Besides do you even know how much people will trade for this knowing they spent $100 getting one to begin with. Tradable weapon skin will not even be affordable even with game gold.

Legendary weapons aren't tradable... they're bind on account. Which is what I'm saying skins should do.

• Legendary weapons aren't tradable... they're bind on account. Which is what I'm saying skins should do.

L120 Legendary can be traded till you use them.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• I Just need you guys to know the only reason they allow wep skins to move back to inventory is due to it being a item that needs to be repaired and will gen profit for gamigo Stay woke

• I Just need you guys to know the only reason they allow wep skins to move back to inventory is due to it being a item that needs to be repaired and will gen profit for gamigo Stay woke

Actually its because of how much people claim to spend on this item to acquire it that it was given an exception. Some spend more some spend less but we've all heard the horror stories.

I have not heard of cases of moving this cross account. I will check with our CM about that and this issue.

• Actually its because of how much people claim to spend on this item to acquire it that it was given an exception. Some spend more some spend less but we've all heard the horror stories.

I have not heard of cases of moving this cross account. I will check with our CM about that and this issue.

No the reason this item is even given an option to move back into prem inv is cuz it offer gamigo a sale other wise items like the Onyx crown would be allowed to be moved back into prem. be real with them repair kits gen income for gamigo thats the only reason other wise you guys would allow more items

• i wish we could trade skins to the other class skin one time, like i have claw skin but use dual swords so to me its use less, if you could trade it once that would make me wanna try and get them for more of my characters

• No the reason this item is even given an option to move back into prem inv is cuz it offer gamigo a sale other wise items like the Onyx crown would be allowed to be moved back into prem. be real with them repair kits gen income for gamigo thats the only reason other wise you guys would allow more items

Hmm if it's solely because of money why not just don't allow it to be moved back at all? That would be best.

I'm not going to sugarcoat the fact Gamigo is a business, has working staff and needs money to survive as a business, pay its staff and fund its game servers (among other expenses). But that's only part of the reason.

i wish we could trade skins to the other class skin one time, like i have claw skin but use dual swords so to me its use less, if you could trade it once that would make me wanna try and get them for more of my characters

I will ask and see if this is possible.

• Hmm if it's solely because of money why not just don't allow it to be moved back at all? That would be best.

I'm not going to sugarcoat the fact Gamigo is a business, has working staff and needs money to survive as a business, pay its staff and fund its game servers (among other expenses). But that's only part of the reason.

I will ask and see if this is possible.

LOLcuz if you guys didnt allow it you would risk losing more ppl and income so ya it is all about money

• I also remember gamigo offering swap 3 skins for one that you want m. Wonder if we will see this come back into play ?

Ye i think it was black sky or anamentia That completed this for me on the eu servers. It was during the time they would swap out 3 skins 4 1