this is the only way to make the game great again..take a look

• 2 things need to change to make the game great again.First thing is enhancing.There is no way to enhance your item without bundles so there is no luck factor on enhancing that's totally bullshit.

Enhancing system should be changed like;

for +1 to +4 %100 success rate

for +4 to +6 %80

for +6 to +7 %60

for +7 to +8 %50

for +8 to +9 %40

for +9 to +10 %30

for +10 to +11 %20

for +11 to +12 %10 (numbers don't matter at this point)

so in my opinion there should be only 1 sc item that can be used for enhancing (success rate inc.)

with this new system all items including greens will be more valuable so ppl gonna start to farm every mobs which may drop any items and they gonna keep all items including greens.

This means farming (especially solo farming) will be more important thing then before.

second thing is pvp.Fiesta's pvp system is totally sucks.So how can gamigo make it better ? All pvp arena's and gt system should be removed.There should be 2 factions,nations(however you call it).A new pvp area should be crated so these 2 sides can fight in there.But what is this fighting for ? Maybe pvp points to make a leadearboard,for prizes etc..

• Very very vague and quickly made...

Feels rushed..

No explanations on anything either.

Can you please provide information, there is a ton of information missing.

Making this post look like someone who never played the game.

Item breakage?

Downgrading?

How is gamigo going to stay allive with the removal of enchant bundles...

If there is one thing I wouldn't mind staying allive it's enchantment bundles.

Im fine with that.

In my opinion the rates you mentioned should indeed be changes so I agree with you on that.

However your rates are ridiculous...

Have you ever tried to get an item past +6 without breaking?

This is simply unworkable.

I will however add some personal experiences.

To get an item up to +4 of t2 I often use 30-40 elreus.

Maybe 10-12 blessed ones.

However the chance to get an item from +4 to +6 seems to be a lot higher but the breakage rate is trough the roof and the downgrading is also worse.

With t3 i see the same but worse

Takes me like 50 elreus to get a t3 item to +4

+4 to +6 also same

It already takes a ton of bundles to get an item to +12 I don't think the chance should be 10% or 20%

That would mean 1 enchant bundle just to get a +11 to +12 that is ridiculous...

Overal enchant bundles should be made a bit cheaper and enchant rates should indeed be fixed and up like you stated with downgrading chance...

However I disagree with removing enchant bundles.

That's an neormous rework, gamigo can hardly implemnt a kq correctly let allone that big of a change.

Further such a big change is not needed.

Just fix the rates and make bundles a bit cheaper so more people can enchant.

"second thing is pvp.Fiesta's pvp system is totally sucks.So how can gamigo make it better ? All pvp arena's and gt system should be removed.There should be 2 factions,nations(however you call it).A new pvp area should be crated so these 2 sides can fight in there.But what is this fighting for ? Maybe pvp points to make a leadearboard,for prizes etc.."

Just no, again to much work, you have to first fix the core before touching anything else...

What's wrong, class balance and broken pvp pve implementation.

I already made a long post about how the enormous monster hp makes archers incredibly OP in pvp because the poisons scale with monsters and not with actual people playing the game. (can find that post somewhere)

First you would need an overhaul to scale damage seperately, give skills pvp and pve dmg just like all other games do.

Than you can balance all classes based on pve and pvp perfectly.

Otherwise you always have that issue, especially mages of low lvl suffer enormously because of this pvp balance..

Same with tricksters and other classes at some levels.

Furthermore I do not think any of these are the main reasons no new players are comming in, I have already given adequate information on why new players and others do not play the game anymore and why this game has gone downhill so much.

PVP is a very small factor just like enchantment is just a small part of a lot bigger problems that should be fixed:

MAssive lag

KQ dcs, portal dcs, overall dcs when vending

To much pay to win, too much for me to all mention again.

Toxic people because of the massive pay to win and gamigo strategies

Inabilty to play content or do any kqs

Inabilty to afford anything because high level content is pay to play

F2P players are no longer valued or respected,

Destruction of farming and core game mechanics

Kirito online attitude of everyone, where one players plvls chars to 135 and any content is skipped and has no interection or does not party anyone else

including doing any kqs is skipped

The runners running instances destroying it for any other players to level up that are new, way to expensive + they can't do any content anymore because no people to help them as every other player plays kirito online plvl simulator

When new players reach pay to play content they quit

New players can't afford anything or make money anymore because farming and other means where destroyed

This has the following effect:

- No new players comming in !!!! - biggest one of all

• There's issues. For one this isn't how percentage works, unless you literally mean it should be very rare for enhancement to fail at any point. I cbf to math but there's basically little to no difference between 40% and 80%. Or 10 and 30. You're proposing a system that will never happen because it'd render enhancement cs items almost useless. Then there's the tiers and item levels, which should have variety, which your model doesn't suggest. Imo if that was balanced out, whites were easiest to enhance and so on, and rates (as well as drop rates) and prices adjusted, it'd be fine. No need for insane percentages.

Games with factions post-wow don't really live long, at least as popular. Why? Because if you have factions they should have differences, and differences create more balance issues as they should be balanced. For an environment where even fixing imbalance-causing broken mechanic takes a decade, about last thing you should even consider introducing is more stuff to balance. Then there's the issue with player choice, because you're bound to have imbalance in numbers too. Plus, Fiesta isn't a PvP game, and no matter who wants and how hard, it never will be. Fiesta will go to its grave as a PvE game.