[Maintenance] 10/08/19 - Discussion

• I and many of my friends are very confused...

Did people on the forums ask for this or a new kq? Where does this come from? Who asked or wanted this?

It seems strange to me that anyone would be confused. I always hear people saying add more stuff for capped players to do. Although I also do wonder where this came from, because we had no idea it even existed. That was one well kept secret. I personally like it and think a lot of players will be interested in trying to obtain the Runic Aura (Permanent) reward.

• also there are ppl who have asked for hob resetting items. idk who exactly, but i do know the idea has been said randomly in different places before o3o

:/The Mythical Unbalance Already Here With These New Sc:/

• Veralya  

Also please make the first load in area, a buff/debuff cleanser, so rangers cant be in hide mode when it starts, and people arent using speed scrolls.

Also dont allow using scrolls/pots, while the kq is started(i havent tried, so just saying that, if you can)

:/The Mythical Unbalance Already Here With These New Sc:/

• “That was one well kept secret. I personally like it and think a lot of players will be interested in trying to obtain the Runic Aura (Permanent) reward.“

I have heard multiple people in game state the aura is statles so they do not care about it.

Let’s be realistic here, people go for the hammer of bijjou.

People don’t go for the content.

If people cared about content they wouldn’t first pay a fp plvler 5 gem then follow up cc runner followed up by dt runner followed up by ln runner followed up by killing 1 mob 1000 times to complete a repeat ... done by either their main or a killer.

People skip all the content until 135 and then complain there is no content...

Hypocrits.

This game is going to die before gamigo fixes any of the real issues.

If I add hammers of bijjou to robo kq watch it fill every day...

thats not new content or things people want to do...

What a cheap way to attract players.

Gamigo, create some real interesting content and FIX THE GAME

I will tell you exactly what is going to happen, people are going to triple account farm this KQ for hammers.

That is going to happen, aint nobody going to put in effort ...

Just like in md hc where half of the players leech for OJs while 4 players do everything.

• We are still working on the big fixes, DC/general connectivity and other reported issues. Please continue to report and use the 'send report' when you disconnect.

I am completely not sure where the whole KQ idea came from, but hammer resetting items have been requested before, and there have been many requests for more (new) content, especially for cap level. The lack of level limit was a choice made partly due to the low population on some servers. No idea is perfect and we will be patching some things in the future.

We are looking for feedback on this KQ so we can improve it and would like to know:

-Are there any parts of the KQ you liked.

-Any major or minor issues you've spotted in the KQ, such as glitches or exploits.

-Your preferences in fixing or remedying for this KQ.

I will be forwarding a compilation of your feedback and suggestions in our staff's private channel.

Thank you,

HoneyTeddy

• I personally just love the ideea its plain good and making it for all lvls seems genius to me, only problem for me it seems the darn map its wayyyy to big and at the begining i see a message saying about a "safe area" no ideea where that is maybe try to add a spot or outline it on the map? Coluld not figure it out.

As for the rewards their good no complains here but i would love to see more diversity like add more stuff

And 1 thing that would make this kq very good is make a point system like in pvp kq the one with the hammer, i mean why the heck should i warp out when i die, thats no fun for anyone.

• We are looking for feedback on this KQ so we can improve it and would like to know:

The rewards are great and give a good sense of worth to doing the KQ, the idea of the BR style is fine as well.

-Any major or minor issues you've spotted in the KQ, such as glitches or exploits.

Rangers can Hide at the start of KQ, People can easily team up for an unfair advantage( what's to stop 6 friends teaming up to share wins), Ranger Auto attacks.

Find a way to disable weapon equips or negate all damage except the hammer. Add a function to either kick or Ban teamers from KQ (could also add a team KQ if people want that). Cancel all hides on game start.

• I would like to see this map available as a normal map with mobs for all levels. Mobs don't attack unless attacked, are hard to kill, and give a lot of exp. Or just a place for people to hang out or vend, thus clearing out town maps for those doing quests and such.

Personally, I like the hammer try reset. I'd rather buy them than do a KQ though. I have wanted an item like that for a very long time. Was hoping they would do a free hammer reset on all items once a year or something.

I doubt hammers would kill the game. Not with the high chance of ugly stats after 10 tries. A lot of gear had to be NPC'd after using hammers due to this. I see a lot of +10 gear going for almost nothing because 10 hammers didn't help.

• are you dense ? Hammers have already killed farming as a whole lol. Why do you think hammers were changed from unlimited trys to 10 think before you make silly statements

Please don't insult other people on the forums, everyone is entitled to their own opinion(s).

I have forwarded the first lot of suggestions, thank you to those who left feedback, we will continue to collect feedback for this KQ and other in game features.

• We are looking for feedback on this KQ so we can improve it and would like to know:

The idea of battle Royale kq its good, the rewards are good too but should make top 5 instead of top 3, there is 25 people inside so, I think that would be good.

Sometimes get dc while the kq it's loading, like any other kq, so can try to fix that.

There is some kq getting bugged, when we start its like 45seconds inside the kq and we get teleported out, because the zone is bugged, this happens a lot.

Rangers shouldn't be able to use hide mode or auto attack, and delete the speed scrolls too if possible, because some people join charmed and they have more chance to kill of course, we need uniform because changing the name to '???' is not enough, we know how people look so, would be nice to change the costume when we join also add a mask too so we don't know who is who, that way is harder to team up and will be more fun.

When the zone appear and start moving you can hardly see it, should show it in the mini map too I guess, so people know where to go.

Also the score should be by kills no random places, when there is 6 people at the end of kq and the time run out the game choose randomly the names and places and not the kills of each person.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TaKumi ().

• I dont think hammers is a good idea either. It should be something like snow balls and take 2 hits to kill someone. Hammer don't require any skills it's just an auto attack.

Changing the look of players like in collisio KQ would also be nice because a lot of people team up with their friends since everyone knows how each others look like.

Since every level can join this kq, scrolls, buff and auto attack should not be allowed. It's unfair for lower level players when a capped ranger using a t5 speed scroll starts to auto attack people.

Giving a buff when you kill someone would give some reward and make people fight instead of running and hiding for 20 minutes.

• It's not just that the KQ is bad under every aspect, and that it stole development time and resources needed for more pressing matters, but that it will require EVEN MORE TIME and resources to fix and improve it.

As usual gamigo stays blind to the glaring holes in the game, instead adding soon to be dead KQs or irrelevant fixes

I strongly hope the map itself is reclyced asset for an upcoming cap raise content, otherwise it would just mean squandering work time

• A new all-inclusive KQ was a nice idea, but please do not release new content without giving serious considerations to possible exploits like rangers' hide. Also, I think KQs for higher levels (Bijou/Collisio) being revamped/adjusted should have been prioritized. There are too many capped players who are sick of raids that came out years ago. A quick scan of prices of capped items and comparing them to even 3-4 months ago should tell you something, and there are literally people who log just for 5-10 minutes of SK and log off.

• A new all-inclusive KQ was a nice idea, but please do not release new content without giving serious considerations to possible exploits like rangers' hide. Also, I think KQs for higher levels (Bijou/Collisio) being revamped/adjusted should have been prioritized. There are too many capped players who are sick of raids that came out years ago. A quick scan of prices of capped items and comparing them to even 3-4 months ago should tell you something, and there are literally people who log just for 5-10 minutes of SK and log off.

I play 2-4 mins a day max

• I did suggest adding this item but I also asked for it to be farmed from dungeons that can be solo'ed.

Adding new KQ with new mechanic and force players to play it to get that item is just a terrible idea.

One question Zao

What do you think is the most enjoyable experience for the players?

It's easy to answer a question about the things players don't like...How about the things players love fiesta for?

Are you making a game that you and the other staff find enjoyable or a game that the community finds enjoyable? Very big difference.