[General off-topic] Arguments against Gamigo('s decisions) thread

• I do agree with The Jumping Lord  

You would be wrong to think hammers are harming farmers..

Say you did a single farming session and get 10 jewels lv135, 9 are terrible and 1 is good.

Without hammers:

9 goes to NPC = basically no profit.

1 sells for 50G

With hammers:

9 sells for 5G each that's 45G

1 sells for 20G (Because good ones are more abundant so price drops)

That's more profit in total. Plus, you get profit with every item which makes the time you spent farming worthwhile even if all you get are bad stats drops.

Just imagine spending an hour with 10 players including yourself just to get trash drops. And since nobody wants these then you NPC them.

You just spent an hour along with other people farming to get no profit. That doesn't really sound appealing at all.

The demand doesn't change just because you need to farm less. if 10 people need jewels then those 10 won't decrease or increase regardless of the number of people farming. You're just supplying items to these 10 players in a single session rather than 10. You're getting more value of your time.

Obviously you don't wanna spend your life farming for good drops to sell to these 10 players. Yes that will yield far more profit in the long run without hammers but with current drop rate, you're better off like this.

That being said, do I like it with hammers or without?

Depends, if we're speaking about group content then I do like hammers.

If it's a solo effort farming then I much rather no hammers.

• You believe so, yet you somehow really don't seem to. It does seem like you really like stating your opinion on things nobody asked for, though.

Nevermind the fact that your reply has nearly nothing to do with the post you replied to, Angelic_heal already well explained how hammers discourage farming. You're even highlighting that point in your examples.

I believe were better off with hammers than we would be without them, granted that is my opinion but if I didn't state my opinion then Gamigo might see all the comments talking about how bad hammers are without any counter arguments and possibly remove them or try to make a change that would be worse for the game, you're free to disagree with me if you feel otherwise.

If you mean where Angelic heal posted:

It seems that YOU didn't understand what Sephiroth wants to say. If you buy a cheap bad-statted gear, hammering and reselling, YOU ARE NOT FARMING...got this? Means that even the bad-statted ones will turn into good ones, and that's why people will eventually stop farming, because there will be an easy way to have more godly items. Got this at least? If farming was the only way to get really nice (or even godly) gears, then EVERYONE would farm for those. Hammers provide a really passive gameplay, that makes many people to avoid the farm and to simply try their luck, just by paying for sc. Sephiroth wants to clarify the meaning of hard work and hard grinding JUST to have high chances of a really nice weapon/gear. Did you understand that now?

I don't really disagree with them I just believe they're misunderstanding things. buying an item, hammering it and then reselling isn't farming itself but the person is buying an item from a farmer (or a person who got it from a farmer, or a person who bought it from a person who...you get the idea...) and bad-stated items could turn into good ones but there's also the chance that it won't. Farming may work for some people but it doesn't work for everyone and just like people pay for quest exp boosters, charms and dungeon runners to level up faster but which isn't required hammering gives you more stats options on your item but isn't required either.

Each one item is now equivalent of 11, you say. So instead of having to farm for 10, even 30 pieces to get one with good stats, you need one, maybe two. That's tens of rounds less of farming for you.

Then add that while farming for that specific piece, you easily accumulate ten, twenty, or more of other pieces for varying classes. Previously you would've fed most of them to an NPC, maybe kept some for alts. But now you can sell each to other people who needed exactly those ones. Now those people don't need to farm for those gears at all, just hammer away.

Yes, that is one of the downsides of hammers that people don't need to farm as many items and supplies of certain items can go down overall but there are advantages for farmers as well.

Even fail stated items can have more value for farmers now, not to mention that some classes and sets are more desirable than others so farming for specific sets could possibly now be more important than farming for sets with godly stats, one of the biggest problems to this is the surplus of items that have built up over the years.

I don't see selling sets you previously wouldn't have to other people who need them as a bad thing, that sounds like a win-win for the players buying them and the farmers.

Finally, scale this, taking into consideration the population in terms of gems, laziness, total time played.

When you reply to this, please address the point stated above specifically.

I confess I'm not sure what you mean by taking into consideration the population in terms of gems...if you mean how many gems are circulating around the servers and how it'll be harder to sell items to people hoarding gems that hammer their own gear so it will keep building up I believe a gold sink is needed.

If for example hammer attempts were sold from NPC for 5-8G rather than from players those gems would drain out of the server quite quickly but as it is now when people buy from other players the gems are not leaving the server even if real cash is being spent on the hammers, if I'm misunderstanding what you mean please tell me.

To your second point I find hammering lazy in the same way I find people who buy dungeon runners or OP SC items or plvl themselves to level faster lazy, it's not how I believe the game should be played but I don't hold it against them if they choose to level that way, it's not damaging the balance of the game in a way you couldn't overcome through hard work and people should have the option to play how they want as long as it has more advantages to players than being damaging to others.

To your last point about total time played do I think it's fair if a new player takes a day to hammer an item that becomes godly that took a farmer years to farm that same godly item? No, but I don't think an item should take years to farm just the right one to begin with.

If I have not responded to your points as you'd have liked please let me know.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Jumping Lord: Grammar mistake ().

• That's the problem now epinoia. Noone in this game that is a gladiator loves group farming for gears because IT COSTS time ofc. So someone like glad, that gamigo already OVERBUFFED, will be able to farm gears solo and get the whole profit for them. The problem for everyone here is that NOONE wants farming in groups, just because they feel they don't have the profit they would love to. If things were a bit slower on that, then not many people would actually leave.

Why would be a problem for a super godly to cost like 100G unhammered??? Im pretty sure that without hammers the prices of REAL godly would be like colossal, but why is that a problem for a 10+ years game? You also said "you don't wanna spend your life farming for good items", then why playing an mmorpg? It's really nice to have fun with friends trying to find something good, and grinding is something that mmorpgs have, i guess. Also the demand for the Item changes...check for example SK weapons...with 10 hammer tries...got it?

You also told it by yourself, if you farm you can prevent pay-to-win people. By the way the chances ARE NOT the same, cause you can find a godly item FASTER. But time in games, AND LIFE GENERALLY, is money. So you're extremely speeding your evolution up, while there people out there with a huge gap and they can't compete (and even reach) the really tough ones, so they leave. Are you really willing to pay for game and then watching its population to leave? You have simply wasted both money and time.

I, personally, talk as a someone that loves fiesta that much (10 years on this game and paid NOTHING) but i did SOOO much work to make all this. Why someone that pays THAT hard should be able to do more than me in like 3 months? I mean, okey gamigo should have an income! But when you 100% have +12 weaps, have hammers to fix stats, have Gems bought from people that quit, why a new person would come to this game? For the lack of pvp? For the lack of farming? Or for these whales with 2kG+ that wouldn't even talk to you in the same guild cause they are...uhhh..busy and not willing to help you. And to be honest i don't really care about the income of Gamigo, she can get money from ads or other things...im simply a player that supports the game by my attendance.

Just to sum up, Hammers are destroying the farming system just because they are speeding up the process of finding something good. And yes, that's NOT GOOD. Greens are trash atm, and even blues are 50% trash too. If hammers didn't exist, many of those would be useful. And much more people would join the farm (no matter how well-geared they are)

• you have zero understanding of the game lolol

• That's the problem now epinoia. Noone in this game that is a gladiator loves group farming for gears because IT COSTS time ofc. So someone like glad, that gamigo already OVERBUFFED, will be able to farm gears solo and get the whole profit for them. The problem for everyone here is that NOONE wants farming in groups, just because they feel they don't have the profit they would love to. If things were a bit slower on that, then not many people would actually leave.

Why would be a problem for a super godly to cost like 100G unhammered??? Im pretty sure that without hammers the prices of REAL godly would be like colossal, but why is that a problem for a 10+ years game? You also said "you don't wanna spend your life farming for good items", then why playing an mmorpg? It's really nice to have fun with friends trying to find something good, and grinding is something that mmorpgs have, i guess. Also the demand for the Item changes...check for example SK weapons...with 10 hammer tries...got it?

The reason why people prefer solo farming is because you don't have to stick to a schedule, find a decent group, and a person that everyone trust to keep the drops. You can farm on your own time and keep everything to yourself.

Profit can be decent even in a group such as CoC, and OC. Obviously, you won't get every single drop in a group and have to split up the profit which makes it look unappealing but you can still pull +200G a week if you know what you're doing without much effort.

Also, it's not a problem really for some things to be expensive, SK weapons are, but that's because they're rare rather than godly.

However, reason why it's bad for EVERYTHING good to be that overpriced is because good stats is mainstreamed in Fiesta. Nobody buys/enhances bad gear.

If a new player asked me if they should enhance an item I would only suggest them to do so if it's godly.

I don't have to say that without enhanced gear, farming is just a waste of time. So, can you imagine how long a player need to play to make that much money without selling SC? Also, having low level gear cost too much even if it's godly is rather pointless unless you're a perm in that case it is literally "END GAME" gear for you. And it still wouldn't make a much of a difference considering the poor balance of the game.

Tell me how long would it take you to get a godly 135 jewel if hammers didn't exist? 6 months? A year? Are you willing to spend a single month farming without getting anything profitable? I'm personally not willing to do so.

I play MMO because new content is always being released not because I enjoy killing slimes for 10 years. Which is why I and many others are inactive at the moment. You can farm and grind with friends for a year then tell me if that doesn't get boring.

Demand on SK weapons remains regardless of having hammers on item or not. If a glad is offered an axe, he would take it even if it's statless.

So, no. I don't get what you're trying to say here.

• Lolol you kids want it easy the days of Rop’s and BKR’s was the glory days of fiesta. When high on server wasn’t 150-200 people lololol

• You also told it by yourself, if you farm you can prevent pay-to-win people. By the way the chances ARE NOT the same, cause you can find a godly item FASTER. But time in games, AND LIFE GENERALLY, is money. So you're extremely speeding your evolution up, while there people out there with a huge gap and they can't compete (and even reach) the really tough ones, so they leave. Are you really willing to pay for game and then watching its population to leave? You have simply wasted both money and time.

I, personally, talk as a someone that loves fiesta that much (10 years on this game and paid NOTHING) but i did SOOO much work to make all this. Why someone that pays THAT hard should be able to do more than me in like 3 months? I mean, okey gamigo should have an income! But when you 100% have +12 weaps, have hammers to fix stats, have Gems bought from people that quit, why a new person would come to this game? For the lack of pvp? For the lack of farming? Or for these whales with 2kG+ that wouldn't even talk to you in the same guild cause they are...uhhh..busy and not willing to help you. And to be honest i don't really care about the income of Gamigo, she can get money from ads or other things...im simply a player that supports the game by my attendance.

Just to sum up, Hammers are destroying the farming system just because they are speeding up the process of finding something good. And yes, that's NOT GOOD. Greens are trash atm, and even blues are 50% trash too. If hammers didn't exist, many of those would be useful. And much more people would join the farm (no matter how well-geared they are)

I wish that prevented pay-to-win people...I really do...the pay-to-win aspects are getting worse every day and it's sad to see people accept the way things are or used to be, refusing to look at the flaws and why changes were needed...but it doesn't prevent things being pay-to win. People still argue to balance things around SC items, still spend money on charms and extenders, not to support the game, no many people don't even like the game anymore...but because content is too unbalanced otherwise or worse to get an edge over other players...it's disgusting!

That's why it makes no sense to me why anyone would be against a KQ that gives free hammers, hammers you can get without cash that don't unbalance the game like charms and extenders or skins that you only get by paying or getting it as a gift by someone else paying.

Did you see how I compared hammering to faster leveling? Unbalance is never fun but there has to be compromises for gamigo to make money that doesn't completely destroy the balance in game, hammering maybe faster than farming but they pay for that speed in money instead of time.

I'm not a free player, even though I used to be for a very long time...but I did benefit from other people using CS items even way back in OS time, SC items with boosts (including extenders and charms) still existed and even though most content could be played without SC the pay-to-win aspects would always gnaw in the back of player's minds.

I don't spend $1000s like the whales of the game but I did spend what I consider a moderate amount.

I love parts of the game and it holds some of the best memories of my life and I don't regret spending that money but those times are now behind me and I try to help other players experience good things in game which is why I like being vocal about changes to the game.

I see how the pay-to-win aspects of the game are destroying the game more then you think...

Hammers only give the chance to make gear better...the balance in the game...the SC items...the set skills...the drop rates...even the greed of other players...sadly all issues before hammers ever existed...

you have zero understanding of the game lolol

You know after your last response to me I thought you were smarter than that, enough to at least explain your point of view...that's disappointing, I guess our discussion is over then...

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

The post was edited 4 times, last by The Jumping Lord: typo ().

• why would I type a book only for you to miss understand the plot.

• omg all you guys are doing is arguing and if everyone keeps it up they will just get banned cause you are all just being mean

Dear lord hope you never play the game. First thing you see when logging in is some guild calling people pedos followed by another guild reacting with disgusting remarks.

I love how these people act all suprised on here when the game is a toxic swamp filled with hatred and selfish players. Scammers, vendor killers, ksers, ... leechers.. hackers..

yet some people on the forum having a somewhat meaningfull debate expressing their feelings in a constructive way instead of spamming some poor noob in fbz is the epitomy of evil and should lead to a ban.

thats what forums are for, so gamigo can do something about the worries of people... they can make meaningfull changes and improve the game for everyone.

But theyd rather ban people, silence people for the dumbest reasons while their game is dying and people quitting in herds...

Then they act suprised the game is not doing well saying its because every game has a lifetime or some stupid excuse they made up on the spot while playing minecraft to relax from the toxicity that they themselves created.

• first off I do play and yes I know how people act I have had bullies myself bully me calling me names but w.e I was just trying to be nice and say it is pointless to argue their are rules they do not want to see people being rude on here or they will forum ban them and if their are no rules at all the world would be chaos that was all anyway if they get banned then that is on them

• We're open to discussions, even about bad aspects of this game, but when you go from actually discussing, to including certain words or meanings which are not very nice at all, it's no longer a discussion and action needs to be taken.

It is possible to discuss negative aspects without resorting to downright insulting others about differing opinions. But unfortunately it does not always work out this way, which ultimately leads to forum bans.

Indeed in game has a lot of issues within the community's toxicity and we cannot be there to moderate every aspect of the chat at all hours of the day, nor do we want to, as many players in this game now are adults and should be able to know what's acceptable in society. Be the person you want to see around you!

If you wish to report someone, or if you spot someone in game doing the wrong things, you can always report them in a ticket. This will notify us and lead to action on our side, whether it is a warning, ban, or other punishment.

We have not and will not be discussing action taken or bans in public channels. If you wish to discuss your punishment, please PM [CM]Veralya.

Thank you,

HoneyTeddy

• -

Yeah that's more like it. For clarity, I didn't intend to criticize you for having or stating an opinion, merely the way you did it.

What I meant with population in terms of gems, laziness and total time played, was that with the way things are now, there are many who would, for different reasons, rather pay for gear than farm it themselves, and only a handful of those who can bother to farm and make money that way. Content is old, there's way too much gems in circulation on Isya, making in-game money with real money is a lazy enabler.

You seem to be basing this opinion on current conditions, as in whether there should be hammers, or if there should be no hammers, but the game would be exactly as it is now. Like I've said before - and while I can't speak for others, got the impression it's a rather common feeling - the real issue is that when there are changes that could and SHOULD be done by modifying the game, instead of that, there's a new cash item introduced. That's why people oppose hammers and that's one of the reasons people oppose a broken, "new" KQ. But even more importantly, things are opposed because everything discussed here is part of a whole.

Take this farming. What's wrong with it and why are hammers a bad idea? Yes, for one they make farming less necessary. They also make the process easier, but at a cost. They further enable solo farming content originally intended for party play, as a legit moneymaking strategy. With the way sets and such work, as explained by for ex. Yaseeda elsewhere, this all pushes focus towards greed vs. need in certain lower level dungeons. And as Angelic_heal mentioned, due to class imbalance, this moneymaking model favors glads. Then you have the horrible drop rate, the "new" way gear stats are randomized, and EXP accumulation deal the killing blows to the free-to-play experience. Just because farming stays relevant - of course it will, stating otherwise would be crazy - doesn't mean it stays good. Whether you like it or not, in Fiesta farming is main content. Should go without saying that having less people take part in it is not good.

So what do hammers, specifically, contribute to?
    - Further the gap between free and paying player (and no, a broken KQ with microscopical drop rate does essentially nothing to remedy this in practice)
    - Turn former trash to godlies, or potential godlies, as even unhammered, they can be sold
    - Increase prices of above-mentioned trash, which players with less gems could previously afford to settle for. Now even trash is reserved to people who are already well off
    - Tighten the competition around content where high-demand items drop, in a way it clearly favors cs-buffed glad types above all
    - As a result you have solo glad whale twinks dominating content intended for enjoyable party play/low level story progression

Let's look at the issues hammers supposedly fix or help with, aka the reasons people state for supporting them.
    - Bad drop rates: could and should be fixed through game files, not like this. Not in any way difficult either
    - Bad stats: correlate with drop rate. If drop rates weren't laughable, this shouldn't be an issue
    - Items with bad stats now have more value: This is actually incredibly dumb. As you said, it floods the market with items, but still in a way that kind of discriminates against casual players, free players and even moderate spenders. Also creates a whole new problem of farming being dictated by even a smaller minority
    - Makes farming less tedious and time-consuming, even allows skipping it altogether if you got the coin: Also dumb. Really think about it - what is this game, or any equipment-centric game for that matter about, if not farming for better and better gear?
    - Enable solo farming as a way to make money: This is merely an opinion, but does someone actually think this is a good idea for the game, in the long run, as a whole? It's a direct opposite of party play, it renders a major aspect of the game that is supposed to be an enjoyable and social part of personal character building for each player, into a repeatable quest for wealthy glads.

Now take a few steps back to review the bigger picture. What actually should (have) happen(ed)? This part is purely opinions, and due to nature of what's been discussed, in part a lot wider scale than just farming. I think it's all linked though.
    - Adjust drop rates to make actual farming worthwhile, sans gimmicks. Item like the hammer proves gear exclusivity is not a goal, i.e. there's no reason whatsoever to keep players from reasonable drop rates without spending money on rants
    - Adjust content difficulty accordingly. If soloing content is possible even cash shop free, it means it's too easy with cash items
    - Implement ways to emphasize party play, such as through drop boosts as long as party members are not multibox instances of one individual
    - Heavily consider a drop system revision where people would actually get drops, or fractions of drops for their class instead of having several layers of gamble; drop or no drop, which class the drop is for, is it the needed item type, are the stats good or bad. There should be enough luck involved to keep it fun, not so much that it pisses people off
    - Implement actual gold sinks by, among other things, having NPCs sell consumables. Prices or profitability of farming can't possibly be hindered through changes in farming itself, as it is dependent on the amount of money that keeps shifting between players, but never really leaving the server. Giving people MORE ways to make money matching status quo is the exact opposite of what should be done, and just exacerbates the problem. Nina selling T1 mats would be a good example, if she wasn't so horribly outdated and out of touch with today's economy reality
    - On the other side, also revise ways people gain money as that's another big mess with p2w elements
    - Stop handing free cash items to people for merely gaining levels. While I'm sure it's nice, they would better serve their purpose of making people buy items, and stick around to play the game to buy items for, if they were rewards for doing specific things, not solo grinding
    - Completely revise stat effects. When capped players need/seriously benefit from buying/farming and wearing low level gear instead of gear matching their level, should go without saying that there is a problem. When a game puts so much emphasis on gear stats, getting newer, better, higher level gear should be an essential goal of character progression. It is simply not so, when in order to get all out of your 13x char, your best bet is to either buy your gear or make another character to go farm it in a low level dungeon
    - Implement BoE model to all non-white gear across all levels. It would take care of gear leaving circulation after being used, so farming would remain relevant. It'd also have biggest impact on sales of highest value items, so somewhat scaling proportionally to wealth
    - Cut EXP rates
    - Remove some cash items that are either too overprowered in general or enable bypassing content in bulk
    - You compare hammers to pleveling, stating it should be player's choice if they want to go slow or pay and get to goals fast: Should it, though? In the early days devs did their best to prevent pleveling. This was done exactly because of the problems it creates when majority of content is during leveling and end-game is, as described on these forums by various capped people, idle dancing at Eldy stairs or logging in once a week for 15-min raid. While it doesn't affect the game balance specifically, it is a serious problem. You can't possibly not see this, and on that note
    - Put much more emphasis to end-game content. When cap raises are implemented, they should come with max 20% of leveling, 80% further character progression (content to get new, better, stuff). While the current leveling from 1 to like 100 is outdated and boring for veterans, it could hold its job fine with very minor adjustments. Especially with current leveling speeds putting ANY development effort into things targeting pre-cap levels is waste, and even roughly half of content developed and implemented between cap raises should be end-game focused

If nothing else, there are two main things, economy and content, which one should be really careful with. I'm sure everyone at some point in their years of gaming has wished they could just do or gain something with less or no effort at all. But where's the real fun in that? How long can you really expect to enjoy a game that way? With every single game coming out there are people complaining loudly that some things are too hard to achieve, demanding buffs to abilities, nerfs to content difficulty, and pay-to-win/pay-to-go-fast elements. Companies act upon it, and amazingly, it. Never. Works. Those people will have their quick fun, pay, play, get bored and leave, and people who want to actually work on their progression and be challenged in a fun way, leave already before when things get baby's first MMO- tier.

No matter if it's through streamlining and exp boosts, enabling powerleveling or selling cash items for the purpose, making content easier also makes it boring. It significantly cuts the duration people enjoy it. If content isn't enjoyable, then it needs to be improved, instead of implementing ways to bypass it. It's not bad to have options, but it is bad when your options are two: do, or skip with haste.

• - Put much more emphasis to end-game content. When cap raises are implemented, they should come with max 20% of leveling, 80% further character progression (content to get new, better, stuff). While the current leveling from 1 to like 100 is outdated and boring for veterans, it could hold its job fine with very minor adjustments. Especially with current leveling speeds putting ANY development effort into things targeting pre-cap levels is waste, and even roughly half of content developed and implemented between cap raises should be end-game focused.

No, that's not what they should focus on right now.

"While the current leveling from 1 to like 100 is outdated and boring for veterans,"

Here you literally state the real issue.

Now for a more in depth analysis based on my own experience and real situation in game.

What are the real issues in game?

- no new players

- new players quit because pay to win

- new players quit because kirito online

- new players can't do any kq

- new players can't enjoy party content

There is one good point that gravesdisease made.

Perms give life to the game. (If only he understood perms are not what he thinks they are.)

They do kq's, they farm equipment for noobs, they help nubs.

We see this very well with for example md hc and honeying wich you have to pray for god some perms join so the kq starts and can be finished.

The only way to fix this is to make low level content give importnant valuable stuff or needed stuff. So new players can make money and there are more players for nubs to party with, enjoy the content. Right now the low levels are deserted and all players are located at the higher levels.

Resulting in new players quiting having to play kirito online.

"While the current leveling from 1 to like 100 is outdated and boring for veterans,"

Leveling from 100-135 is even more boring, killing the same monster over and over for 0.5% exp.

Atleast the low levels still have that spark of passion and originality. Kq's like gold hill, mara kq,MD HC...

There is a ton of potential in there but it's all just ignored as some high levels plvl their alts to 48 and so on...

MAKE LOW LEVEL CONTENT IMPORTNANT

Prioritizing on low level content means prioritizing new players.

If the basic content isn't fun, if new players immedietely get told to go to fm to get plvled and end up gearless useless they are not going to stay.

Players rush to the cap to complain about there not being any content...

Adding new content won't change a thing as these same players will just rush cap again or buy their way up instantly.

It's not going to fix anything. Glads are not going to be any less OP. New players are not going to appear out of thin air...

Pay to win toxicity isn't going to go away.. All other classes but glads are not going to feel any better.

CORE ISSUES should be fixed first.

Instead of only investing time and money in sales or giving rammies different colors...

Invest some time and money into core issues, this will benefit EVERYONE not just a small group of people.

I see this selfish attitude a LOT lately, I want, I need, ...

NO, if everyone quits this game your money you spend on pixels, the friends, everything will be gone.

People still do not seem to realize this game is dying rapidly.

They keep asking for things for themselves instead of fixing the game or doing what would be best for everyone.

Same attitude as I see in this game from toxic whales, thinking they are gods, they are so much better than everyone....

This attitude isn't going to inspire or make anyone play this game folks... Instead of only focusing on yourself try to help new players once in a while.

Think about how those pay to win items you use daily might be unfair to others. Maybe even listen to some f2p players once in a while and come up for them instead of bashing them and further wanting more pay to win ...

It's a dumb move because all that time you spend and money is just going to be gone faster as everyone quits the game.

In an empty FBZ your money, gears, whatever records, are worthless.

Better think of a way you could help and be a positive influence towards the game instead of your stupid useless pay to win records no one cares about.

Use those godly gears to show of in a kq, use those godly gears to help people in a party..

Most whales won't even understand my post because they are so disconnected from new players.

They would probably react with, come to fbz nub...

A dead empty fbz that is..

• it would be a civil discussion if something would change. There have been many different discussions w/ different players and staff over the years and absolutely nothing has changed. People are frustrated because all the feedback they provide(d) has been ignored and representatives always answer with the same phrase(s). Seeing certain staff members which were actually/visibly invested in the community and the game leave said game doesnt help, it makes it even worse.

Sad to see that other games published by gamigo seem to blossom with the right team behind it while a long lasting community gets a 'bad' reward for 10 years of trust and loyality.

why is it that, even if i disagree with most of the things he said, zao left the team or the cm position at least? i certainly understand why someone might leave the fiesta team since both the community and workplace are toxic environments but isnt it just strange that someone who seems to care / be invested into the game and its future and more importantly works on rebalance is now gone? the previous cm also left while working on balance.
    And it has been weeks since I read something productive from our current and last cm

mind blowing

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eddy ().

• Sad to see that other games published by gamigo seem to blossom with the right team behind it

Have you read any reviews ...

Have you checked employee reviews?

Gamigo is regarded as the worst publisher by many...

So wich games are you talking about?

• there is only one version of it which got released a week ago

and i know what people think about gamigo but there is no denial that currently AAU is looking great and the team behind it is listening to player requests

im doubtful of the success of AAU but currently everything is going fine compared to fiesta

• Give it some time, gamigo destroyed many games I loved...

They have proven to be completely unreliable and always aiming towards maximum pay to win and minimal investment.

• im not disagreeing with you, im just saying that the current situation is promising and probably gamigos biggest deal theyll ever have

it succeeding will have impact on current gamigo games