[General off-topic] Arguments against Gamigo('s decisions) thread

• So im pretty sure its not a "child-friendly" concept you are trying to support in this game, its very clear

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Talking about inapropriate.

In OS days people gearless where naked. With only underwear on.

When playing the game you come across a ton of nasty people.

People who do that humping dance and then someone sits infront..

So many dirty things happen.

If you are going to complain about a gamertag that is hypocritical.

Meanwhile these kids playing half naked girl chard and hump dance eachother for everyone to see.

• I do want GMs to be active on the forums, along with CMs, but voted CM only because most GM replies don't give the players any actual information. It's not their fault that Gamigo either doesn't tell them anything or tells them to not tell the players what they do know. But the old saying that "something is better than nothing" does not hold true in this case. Useless replies only rile up the players more, resulting in the current debacle.

If Gamigo actually have important information to GMs and let them share it, I'd be all for GM responses, but I don't see that being the case.

Also... I understand that everything below CM is a volunteer position, but if one does not have the appropriate amount of time to fulfill the expectations of the position, then don't volunteer.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• I personally would love to see the banner on this forum changed and such in game costumes removed

This is a something I would like to see as well, I have no idea why the decision in the past was made to include certain outfits, and have forwarded this issue before. In the meantime, we still have internal team rules which requires us to keep things PG rated.

• Charizard, I completely agree with you.

That is also why I voted CM and the same point I was trying to make.

Plenty of people volunteer.

I even did it myself.

I am 100% willing to give it a try and take the responsability if I would fail.

Most people who play this game can handle a bit.

To play fiesta you need some patience and tough skin nowadays.

With all the drama and toxicity.

However I would rather someone else do it. As long as they do a good job in bringing over the concerns of the community.

• This is a something I would like to see as well, I have no idea why the decision in the past was made to include certain outfits, and have forwarded this issue before. In the meantime, we still have internal team rules which requires us to keep things PG rated.

Freak Dance ("hump dance") and Green Bananas should be removed if they seem to be inappropriate to some. As for the clothing, all swimwear, those Sensei suits and some armors should be either changed or removed. Personally, I have no problems with it seeing they are not entirely nude (closest to it is the male variant of the Sensei suit with the buttocks showing).

• Might as well change Succubus Queen Karen's name as well. Especially the "Succubus" part as it to would fall under inappropriate. Even the Incubus should be changed to some other name.

F2PWhale ~ Never said you had a problem (sorry for not clearing it up more). It was to point out the dance you mentioned. The rest was more for HoneyTeddy and GravesDisease.

HoneyTeddy ~ Would it be possible to edit the magazine to include GravesDisease so he/she doesn't feel left out? At least as a participant/honorable mention for taking part in that event.

• Hey, if our gracious Gamigo overlords have given us the opportunity to pay to see some anime tiddies, we should respect their decision, and give them our full support.
    #donttouchthetiddies

• Okay, Moleman put it crudely but I agree. Fiesta is 90% about the cute outfits for me - skimpy or no. And I have literally dropped probably thousands of dollars over my lifetime over such costumes - literally so i can just have characters standing around looking cute. There's no way they can go in and take out any of the costumes, especially since so many have been made into perms and can't be removed/changed because people have spent money on them. Likewise with existing dances and emotions/reactions. Sorry for continuing the off topic discussion this thread turned into, but seriously.

Also, can no one here take a joke? HoneyTeddy was obviously being facetious about the word "disease". The REAL problem with Grave's artwork (in my opinion, of course) is that is has absolutely nothing to do with Fiesta specifically, so how can it possibly be featured in a magazine about Fiesta Online? The only relevance the design he made has is that he happened to submit it in this Fiesta forum. That doesn't make the content automatically Fiesta-related. Point and case: That Stick figure could literally represent any MMORPG game - there is no hair, costume/armor or accessory identifying it as part of Fiesta. Or any game for that matter. :) Maybe next time at least do some stick-figure armor/costume that relates to the game.

Also the stick figure is naked and that's a level of inappropriate that Fiesta cannot sink to, because then they'd REALLY be exposing children/teens to something very inappropriate. So shame on you for posting something so crude on this forum GravesDisease

• None of your logic makes any sense. Of course they should replace costumes that are inappropriate and add either that amount of sc to your acc or let you choose a permanent costume to replace it. Also i already said I agree with GM about why my entry was not included, sure its not related to fiesta i'll accept that not a problem. But stuff that is inappropriate is inappropriate

• Okay, Moleman put it crudely but I agree. Fiesta is 90% about the cute outfits for me - skimpy or no. And I have literally dropped probably thousands of dollars over my lifetime over such costumes - literally so i can just have characters standing around looking cute. There's no way they can go in and take out any of the costumes, especially since so many have been made into perms and can't be removed/changed because people have spent money on them. Likewise with existing dances and emotions/reactions. Sorry for continuing the off topic discussion this thread turned into, but seriously.

Also, can no one here take a joke? HoneyTeddy was obviously being facetious about the word "disease". The REAL problem with Grave's artwork (in my opinion, of course) is that is has absolutely nothing to do with Fiesta specifically, so how can it possibly be featured in a magazine about Fiesta Online? The only relevance the design he made has is that he happened to submit it in this Fiesta forum. That doesn't make the content automatically Fiesta-related. Point and case: That Stick figure could literally represent any MMORPG game - there is no hair, costume/armor or accessory identifying it as part of Fiesta. Or any game for that matter. :) Maybe next time at least do some stick-figure armor/costume that relates to the game.

Also the stick figure is naked and that's a level of inappropriate that Fiesta cannot sink to, because then they'd REALLY be exposing children/teens to something very inappropriate. So shame on you for posting something so crude on this forum GravesDisease

It was more of a response in some seeing certain things as inappropriate. If certain things are going to be deemed as such then all should be looked at as well (Basically, if you want PG, make everything PG). Again, I do not support that way to go seeing I too have spent money on certain outfits (swimwear) that "some" looks at as "bad for children". Just to clarify, I suggested for Graves to be added so he would not feel left out of the event and shut up about it. Never said the image itself had to be included either. Check the red text below.

HoneyTeddy ~ Would it be possible to edit the magazine to include GravesDisease so he/she doesn't feel left out? At least as a participant/honorable mention for taking part in that event.

If the game reaches the point of absolute nudity (regardless of it being anime style or not), Then I will have a problem with it. As of right now it is fine. Get it?

Side Note: Thinking this thread was a bad idea HoneyTeddy.

• "It was more of a response in some seeing certain things as inappropriate. If certain things are going to be deemed as such then all should be looked at as well (Basically, if you want PG, make everything PG). Again, I do not support that way"

+1

Shouldn't destroy fiesta even further with pc culture bullshit.

Once again, people in the game are tough and strong enough, they play fiesta online, not my little pony secret adventure.

More toxicity going on between guilds right now and against Negan.

FOCUS, plenty of importnant issues...

If graves wants to be included then include him..

My drawing skills are also absolutely subpar.

And personally I think a joke and a bit of humour would do fiesta good.

Many people would laugh about it if you included graves picture.

Why always this serious I am better than the rest culture. This is exactly what is destroying the game.

Have some fun. You will keep more players by acting human than acting high and mighty.

That will only push more players away from the game.

• That beats the purpose of trying to help me aint it. I'd rather not be included in the magazine than be included cause of pity.

You may keep your pity to yourself.

Thats like going to a poor person and saying, im going to help you not because I want to but because i pity you. I bet that person wouldn't take money from you.

• Graves, can you focus on the importnant stuff please instead of making useless drama.

All of us are in this together. Fighting amongst eachother will benefit no one.

Both of us supported your right to be included. We just wanted to include everyone and create a friendly environment.

Let’s not fight amongst eachother. Save that passion and fury to save the game.

You want the abbys to be revived and you want to rule over it, that’s fine work on that and come up with solutions, speak out what you think should change.

People have different opinions graves, some might think your drawing is funny, some might think its ugly.

However it’s very stupid to say those things you said or start assume things.

We have had a serious conversation in game. I expect that you are grown up enough to stop this useless divide and focus on real issues.

You would be taken a lot more seriously if you acted the way you did to me in the conversation we had.

No one should be excluded, everyone should be given a chance.

And it is up to graves to prove he can handle the responsability and if he does not we can criticize him on it.

• Gamigo needs to fix this "Disconnection from world server" PROBLEM!!!

GOSH DANG IT, I VEND EVEN WITH JUST ONE CLIENT AND I STILL GET IT.

TOLD TO JUST USE ONE GOSH DANG CLIENT AND IT'LL FIX THE PROBLEM!

IT DOESN'T!!

FIX IT GAMIGO. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF COMING BACK IN 30 GOSH DANG MINUTES JUST TO FIND OUT I'VE BEEN DISCONNECTED!

CAN A MAN JUST VEND WITHOUT DCING LIKE I USED TO?! HOLY SHIT!

I'M SICK OF IT!!!

:cursing:X(:cursing:X(:cursing:X(:cursing:X(:cursing:X(:?::?::!::!:

<3dbkbpje-3a7ff566-99f3-4d18-a1e5-c2bbecb73541.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzJkYzYyYThiLTEwNmItNDc3MC1hMTRkLTdhMjE4MjQ5Y2JjNVwvZGJrYnBqZS0zYTdmZjU2Ni05OWYzLTRkMTgtYTFlNS1jMmJiZWNiNzM1NDEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.gF9pDOmzLC0dNuv8oWVEjoHxtRAETpPlAF-mNXEfHEI<3

[Forlorn]

♠ OppaKimchi ♠ ♥ OppaMandu ♥ ♣ UberOppa ♣ ♦ YooJaeSuk ♦