Known Quests with Errors

• Here's a list of which quests we're already working on:

- Ancient Templar Maria - Tower of Iyzel 9th floor (28)

- Blacksmith Rohan - Imaginary bird quest (43)

-Werebear's sole (46 soles drops from wrong monster)

-Guard Archer - Payback for Comrade's (34)

-Enchanter Master Wishis - I Need Anti-Venom! 2 (80, turns in to Maxuter)

-Item Merchant Julian - Crossing a path with Julian (83)

-NPC Merchant Master Mauxter (Giving up a level 83 quest called "Maxuter" can allow you to turn i your other quests for this NPC)

-Stone statue repair 2 (90)

-Tainted Holy Ground 7 (85)

-NPC Town Chief Adrian - Hearts Become One (86)

-Excavation Team Member Kupers

- Expensive Horn (107)

- Expensive Wing (107)

-Skill Master Edwina - Wood Delivery (112)

-Guard Nell - The Message 4 (113)

-Cuero

- Enchanted Materials from Arkroute (116)

- To Prosper Bera Village (118)

-Chief Valiere - Strange Town Chief Valiere (119)

-Priest Magentia - Dark Power (119)

• Thanks for the list, i understand these may take some time ot fix.

But, when available, could we get a follow up with an ETA of when those quest will get fixed or included in patch.

Thank you

• Another quest that is bugged is the level 46 quest - Werebear fighter's foot sole. The quest drop is now no longer in Goblin Camp with the werebear fighter, but in Collapsed prison 1 with the Navars, which is a level 71 mob.

I still don't understand how it is possible to mess up a coding that is already working well into this. There was no need to meddle with the coding for this (and all the other quest coding) the way that has been done. When it comes to level 107 quest drops of the feathers - why can't all the quest drops stack only take one spot in the inventory? Why do you have to split it up into 99 and then 1? That is so stupid. It is just a number change in the coding, can't be that hard to do.

• Maybe you are right. I still find it weird that since they have a test server that these things is not detected there, but it pops up when they implement it on the gaming server. It should be the same fault no matter what server they try it on first, and the bugs should come up there as it does here. Also they should give the test server longer time to test the changes they want to implement to the game. It does not help to put it on to the test server 1 day and the next they implement it into the game, that is not long enough to be tested out the changes to see if anything will have a hick-up or not. The last picture that you posted I think is the most suitable, the code works, but they have no idea why and then later it is shown that the coding most likely have messed up/affected something else.

• Maybe you are right. I still find it weird that since they have a test server that these things is not detected there, but it pops up when they implement it on the gaming server. It should be the same fault no matter what server they try it on first, and the bugs should come up there as it does here. Also they should give the test server longer time to test the changes they want to implement to the game. It does not help to put it on to the test server 1 day and the next they implement it into the game, that is not long enough to be tested out the changes to see if anything will have a hick-up or not. The last picture that you posted I think is the most suitable, the code works, but they have no idea why and then later it is shown that the coding most likely have messed up/affected something else.

I think there's a basic problem between the two, and that is the players themselves. On the test servers there won't be loads of people all doing different things at once or all doing the same thing at the same time (for example all trying to use the mailbox as soon as servers opened!). That's a problem that can never be accounted for or tested. If they tested on the live servers then we'd soon complain at whatever problems that caused too! So better that they iron out the majority on the test server IMO :)

• I think there's a basic problem between the two, and that is the players themselves. On the test servers there won't be loads of people all doing different things at once or all doing the same thing at the same time (for example all trying to use the mailbox as soon as servers opened!). That's a problem that can never be accounted for or tested. If they tested on the live servers then we'd soon complain at whatever problems that caused too! So better that they iron out the majority on the test server IMO :)

This is entirely true, there are a few inconsistencies between the test and live servers, largely caused by the presence of players, and some other factors.

It would also help if we get more bug testers joining! Recruitment is always open! :)

• Well ive got as far as i can go without losing major amount of exp if i go further, sold all the crap i could.

Guess ill be staying away form game until they fix those quest. I see no ptn in logging in if i cant lvl without losing exp due to bugged quest i have, and if i have nothing else to sell.

I ll check this thread and maintenance notes from time to time to see if it fix, until then im out of the game. I trully dont understand what is taking so long to fix some simple quest, especially when your adding new useless content.

Cya later everyone

• I reported a problem with the "Scroll for the Shield of Wonder 2" to support. They told me to bring my problem here.

"You can directly contact a CM via forum to report your in-game issue, you might get a faster and more helpful answer using this way."

Here's my problem. I handed in the Scroll quest part 2 to Blacksmith Karl. He is suppose to give me 10 scrolls to give to Blacksmith James. I get the 3rd part of the quest but there are no scrolls to give James.

For those who believe no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, none with suffice.

• So I deleted 1 gargoyle piece drop from that quest Stone Statue Repair 2 (since it needs 20 compared to the 1 lunas breathe) and i was able to turn in the Final Rest 1. I will go get another piece sometimes soon and see if i am able to turn in the Stone Statue Repair 2 (lvl 90) quest at all.

• I did it the same way only instead of dropping that single piece from the gargoyle one I did act like I was going to drop it and than got to luna's breathe final rest part 1. and than I just turned off the other boxes. another one I had which is hard to deal with was the slug shell/juice one from Priestess near the spirit temple in S.o.D. where I had to make sure both of them was down to 9/10 before the mobs dropped those items.
    MintyGreens  
    as for the other quests I've seen I haven't seen any problems with final rest 2-part 2 of gargoyles repair quest 2.

• I'm sorry if this has already been reported, but the delivery of pickaxes quest used to work but on multiple characters it has stopped, the first miner I deliver pickaxes to takes the entire stack rather than just one, leaving none for the rest of the miners so I can't continue the quest.

• Today 01.04.20 when playing I had problems picking up a lvl 90 quest "Crystal Guardian's Eye 2". The weird part is that a friend of mine did not have any problems with picking up that quest. I have taken a screen shot where it shows the quest in the list, but when looking at the NPC there is no quest to pick up. I have relogged 2 times and still no quest to pick up. Why does this happen?

• Quest lvl 116: Crystal of the Ocean

Needs a drop, I never did get this drop and it shows as 0/1 in quest list but listed as completed. To talk to Chaoming in Sirens Castle. Which was unable to do as his route hard to get to by chance and so could not try to turn in though I would think It would not let me as I did not have the quest. Now I have this quest I cannot drop nor any chance to turn in as I out leveled sirens castle.

We need a way to drop quests that are shown as rewarded.

• there's places people can go to learn how to be proficient game testers and other useful tasks.

if someone has learned how to look for bugs, translate them in ways that are most useful to tech people, and know how to provide possible solutions to correct and possibly even improve them, that's a serious plus!