Fix enhancement rate on your fragment of bijou BEFORE putting that USELESS JUNK ON SALE

• Used both radiant and splendid frags and believe me, there is NOTHING radiant nor splendid about those USELESS stones.

1 success in 20 tries IS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE

FIX THE ENHANCE RATE BEFORE SCAMMING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY!!! :cursing:

changed towns/relogged

• 60 splendid frags, failed every single time.

Gamigo, what is the point of manipulating your success rates to the point where you're literally just posting sales to take player's money?

• Not sure if you guys noticed but since gamigo took over enchantment has become way harder than before. A few days ago it took my 40 elreus to get a t2 item to +4. Absolutely nuts. Another while ago a t2 item broke on +4. It's mind bogling how there are so many issues that aren't fixed but have gotten worse. Is it any suprise there is only one server allive and 3 dead?

• As long as people are willing to buy it, they'll happily sell these scam stones to you. Just like the other thread, I doubt any staff member will give a clear answer as to why the rates are so low.

• took me 5 T3 Mega bundles(20% gold eyes) to enhance a T3 weapon Starting from +10 to +12

BUFF pre-level 110 CRUSADERS PLOX
    The Crusade

• Wow wow. Imagine spending over 50 bucks just to get from +10 to +12. Only happens in fiesta LOL. Justify yourself pls gamigo.

• How about acquiring these low rate stones from ingame hardcore dunegons? Even that won't work cause you gonna need at least +100 of them.

One of many issues.

• Just used 20 Splendid Frags from the SC store for my +7 T2 Bracelet and NOT A SINGLE upgrade.

Not sure what the "30% increased success rate" is supposed to do, but yeah the rates REALLY need to be fixed.

It's just stupid at this point, throwing away money with nothing in return :/

• Not sure what the "30% increased success rate" is supposed to do, but yeah the rates REALLY need to be fixed.

instead of 1% you have 1,3% with the stones :)

Diejenigen die Gott zu Fall bringen sind schon längst keine sterblichen mehr.

ICH BIN HIER ERST FERTIG WENN HIMEKI MICH ZUM KÖNIG MACHT:cursing:

• Just used 20 Splendid Frags from the SC store for my +7 T2 Bracelet and NOT A SINGLE upgrade.

Not sure what the "30% increased success rate" is supposed to do, but yeah the rates REALLY need to be fixed.

It's just stupid at this point, throwing away money with nothing in return :/

LMAO 20? I guarantee you can consume 100 more Sc frags and chances are ur t2 brace still won't be +10ed :D:D:D

SC4MIGO at its finest, hasn't changed a thing despite the million complaints about brace upgrade rates on forums haha lol

You got us good again gamigo, yall little smart cookies with them INSANE business income tactics!!
    Get your players to buy stuff without them knowing they're actually paying for emptiness !!
    Then run away with their money and pretend nothing happened xD GENIUS!!! :D

• This is why I don't buy cash shop goods...period.

There's literally no point in buying into enhancements when they clearly adjusted the odds to FAVOR them and not grant us a SINGLE enhancement out of the bundle as statistical data suggests.

I dont know how many times I have shared the math, only to have it deleted or Kuroneko turn around and delete my post. I grow tired of that person consistently editing my posts so that when I expose crucial elements...the community remains in the dark.

Let's put it this way...those of you who would rather BUY the cash shop items instead of using the Brights...are fool-hardy. The SPLENDID fragments we can see drop from certain areas of the game offer downgrade protection...but they're account bound, and you need about 100 of them to ensure you at least reach +13.

Bright Fragments protect against destruction, so having about 200 of them on hand when attempting to spin to +10/15 is sufficient enough, just have patience and don't expect to move from the same blacksmith for at least an hour WITHOUT closing the window so that FAIL to FAILING success rate kicks in.

The mathematical statistic data on their "fixed" percentages do NOT lie. Anyone with any kind of mathematical sense will KNOW exactly where I am going with this and what I am trying to say...do the math yourself people. Look into the files and find the stone Base Rate, then look at the "stated increase" in percentage rates offered by the cash shop items. Do the math, and if you've enhanced long enough, add the penalty ratio while getting successes.

I'm not going to reveal the formula to you all that I use, because if I do, it will just get reported, deleted, and I'll probably get laughed at for it.:rolleyes:

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• I'm not going to reveal the formula to you all that I use, because if I do, it will just get reported, deleted, and I'll probably get laughed at for it.:rolleyes:

Can't speak for all the other folks here but I know there's nothing but truth to be found in mathematics. My boyfriend is a mathematics major and SUPER into this kinda thing, it's been drilled into me for years that the numbers don't lie. I think it's a shame that you're unable to share the objective mechanics of how the game works because frankly, it could be common knowledge if people bothered to look into it for themselves. It's not *really* something that shrouded in mystery, confidential, or impossible to figure out.

That all said, I personally don't care that much either way on enhancements. I continue to have some good, some bad luck with it. It's a crappy system whether you know the math behind it or not.

• Can't speak for all the other folks here but I know there's nothing but truth to be found in mathematics. My boyfriend is a mathematics major and SUPER into this kinda thing, it's been drilled into me for years that the numbers don't lie. I think it's a shame that you're unable to share the objective mechanics of how the game works because frankly, it could be common knowledge if people bothered to look into it for themselves. It's not *really* something that shrouded in mystery, confidential, or impossible to figure out.

That all said, I personally don't care that much either way on enhancements. I continue to have some good, some bad luck with it. It's a crappy system whether you know the math behind it or not.

slimedevilslimedevilslimedevilslimedevilslimedevilslimedevilslimedevilslimedevilslimedevilslimedevilslimedevil

SEE?!!! A complete random agrees!

Ohhh myyy GOD!!!!!!

Its the end of the world as we know it eh?!?

:D;(:D;(

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif