[Feedback] We want your feedback on the server stability!

• "Fiesta.bin - System Error

The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_35.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

OK "

This is the message I get when trying to log into Fiesta after the maintenance today 10.12.19. Why I got this I have no idea. I was playing Fiesta yesterday perfectly fine, had no problems logging in to the game (except for the usual log in bug where nothing happens and have to try logging in several times before getting in to the game).

Anyone else have this Fiesta.bin-problem?

• i'm still getting the d3dx9_35.dll error, my DirectX is updated and i've rolled back to 1.02.256 with the repair tool and still can't get in

• I have no idea what has been done between this morning and last night, but when trying to log in to the game I got a lot of "the map is down for maintenance" and "Failed to login to world server. error_code: 106". When clicking OK and then try to log back in I get the "Disconnected from world server". I know the world server is not down because I am in with another character on another account. Also when trying to do quests I get kicked out of the game with the same reason "map down for maintenance". This is something that is very annoying and frustrating. I tested if I would get kicked if I picked put items that dropped and I did. Also I got moved from the spot I died to the edge of the map, in swamp of Dawn close to gate to BR. I am killing gargoyles and after a restart/relog of the game all the kills i had before i got kicked is now gone, yet i still see the drops on the ground when i finally manage to log back in. Gamigo. Please hire people that actually know how to do coding. The minions have a saying "run for your lives, there are stupid people everywhere".... the add-on would be "and Gamigo is hiring them all".

• I have no idea what has been done between this morning and last night, but when trying to log in to the game I got a lot of "the map is down for maintenance" and "Failed to login to world server. error_code: 106". When clicking OK and then try to log back in I get the "Disconnected from world server". I know the world server is not down because I am in with another character on another account. Also when trying to do quests I get kicked out of the game with the same reason "map down for maintenance". This is something that is very annoying and frustrating. I tested if I would get kicked if I picked put items that dropped and I did. Also I got moved from the spot I died to the edge of the map, in swamp of Dawn close to gate to BR. I am killing gargoyles and after a restart/relog of the game all the kills i had before i got kicked is now gone, yet i still see the drops on the ground when i finally manage to log back in. Gamigo. Please hire people that actually know how to do coding. The minions have a saying "run for your lives, there are stupid people everywhere".... the add-on would be "and Gamigo is hiring them all".

Same, started about 9pm last night. Started getting disconnected every few seconds and usually when I'd try log back in I'd either get auth failed or map under maintenance. This is still occurring this morning I've lots loads of drops, kills and even a couple quests wouldn't hand in properly. If this is sorted i hope we get something to make up for the losses

Cailyy | Archer | 92 | Home

• I am constantly getting disconnected when I am fighting in 70s abyss.

Alchemy (Material Decomposition and Stone making) keeps stopping and I have to restart production on them.

Inventory Auto Stack has not been working right also.

• I had the same problems yesterday and again today. Same login problems mentioned above, then frequent random disconnections, drops disappearing while I try to log back in after disconnect, the auto stack feature for inventory not working properly (have to try 3 or 4 times before it actually works).

I already lost 1 days attendance because of the not being able to get past the server select screen issue, NOW THIS!! The only way I've found that I can stay connected long enough to get attendance now is to just sit in town & not actually DO anything. Very "fun".

• Some people I know have reported that they log off their character, and when they next login, they have been reverted back to a previous location, and any changes they have made in that time have been reverted too (for example, installing an enchant in a weapon socket getting removed and back into the inventory).

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• have not been able to login an if I do get logged in its either map under maintenance or get dc after 5 min for the last day have done the patch uninstalled an reinstalled game check my direct x even did trouble shooting none of it worked

• Yet again the server is messed up, to put it lightly. Again the list of friends is bugged, can not see some classes, the level on some characters is wrong. Having problems trading, taking things out or put into the inventory/storage. Trading other chars fails most of the time. Picking up drops gets me kicked out of game. Changing between characters get me kicked out of game, I am getting "the map is under maintenance, please try again later" all the time and every time I try to change character. I get the Xigncode3 error 106 a lot of times. How long are we going to wait for the server restart this time. Last time it took about 2-3 days before something was done. I noticed this bug starting yesterday. Why is it so hard to have things working properly? Why is it so difficult to hire people that knows how to do things? How Gamigo actually manage to screw things up so completely is unbelievable, and if someone is saying that it is not the server, but it is me... they need their head checked.

• I am having problems with my alchemy production, keeps stopping from producing an I have to restart it, making it to where I have to be physically present when producing, really annoying when trying to decomp 1000 at a time and it keeps stopping occasionally.

I am having this problem with other Alchemy skills on other characters also.

• I am having problems with my alchemy production, keeps stopping from producing an I have to restart it, making it to where I have to be physically present when producing, really annoying when trying to decomp 1000 at a time and it keeps stopping occasionally

Are you experiencing lag as well? Or is it just randomly stopping but you are not experiencing any other server instability issues?

• Some people I know have reported that they log off their character, and when they next login, they have been reverted back to a previous location, and any changes they have made in that time have been reverted too (for example, installing an enchant in a weapon socket getting removed and back into the inventory).

i noticed that with my character! i was like what the hell? also dcing non stop while picking up or dropping items

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• Before today's maintenance, we were able to log in to server for several straight days.

Unfortunately, after maintenance, I faced difficulty in logging to server. When I click "Join", it will hang for seconds and then nothing happens. I'm hoping for improvement of your maintenance team so that you won't lose some players in the future.

• Since 1.02.273, I can't see a screen of character selection. Even if i push "Join" on server selection screen, nothing happened.

• Before today's maintenance, we were able to log in to server for several straight days.

Unfortunately, after maintenance, I faced difficulty in logging to server. When I click "Join", it will hang for seconds and then nothing happens. I'm hoping for improvement of your maintenance team so that you won't lose some players in the future.

It seems like it got worst after the maintenance, couldn't join server at all. Goodjob honeyheart

• Past maints have been "Servers have been optimized to guarantee a better server stability." ...

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• Again , as always . maybe my post here gonna be deleted or what ever, but Gamigo team , You -edited- up again. and Yeah , sorry for being rude , but that is the dam truth. and Everyone else would agree here.

You didn't improve the server lags and Now you even made it even worse.

Im stuck in the "Join" screen for more then 30minutes and nothing happen.

so , Good game to the Unprofessional Programmers behind the of this "imporvement" and Good game to you "Mangement Team" for losing one of the best players that been playing since 2006. Wasted more then 15,000$ Into this game. but Thats it , today I'm done.