:: Here's some of mine :)! Some may be a lil hush hush but you may ask me privately xD ::
- How long have you been playing this game?
2008, during Christmas Day I still remember it clearly that snowfall that greets me when I first play Fiesta but I had some breaks in between ofc
- What age did you start join fiesta?
I'd rather not mentioned this here xD if you need it do pm >w>
- How did you find out about fiesta?
Siblings were all so into it, so I wanted to be part of it but they end up quitting and Im stucked here till now
- If you don't play anymore why did you stop playing?
Legit answer, life happens, need to prioritize
- If you don't play anymore are you playing any other game(s) atm which ones you play and are they online?
Depends on my availability, I used to play RO2 (2012) then few more others that are mobile games like Crusader Quests, and I still stick on Uta Macross Smart-Phone Deculture mobile game until today
- What were the things you really loved/love about the game?
This game encourage you to party a lot. So either you are party person or not, you will at one point 'forced' to join forces to complete a mission/KQ thus forming some kind of link called 'friendship'. Some even lasted more than 10 years by now
- What were the things you really hated/hate about the game?
Toxicity., dc feast e-e
- If you have to chose another game to play what are the things you look at to make sure you think you like the game?
A very supportive community from both side; players and the company/staffs
- Which study do you do or job do you have?
I've had few experiences on job market; from teaching to journalism, and right this moment I'm studying Computer System Technology