Help me please

• Hey everyone,

I'm doing a school assignment where i need to write a paper. I wanted to write it about Fiesta and the online gaming community. I wanted to investigate how many people still play my beloved game, who they are or where they went to if they stopped playing. I hope you all will help me out and get me a good grade :D!

The questions I thought of and would like to ask you if you want and be so kind to answer the ones u want to answer:

• How long have you been playing this game?
    • What age did you start join fiesta?
    • How did you find out about fiesta?
    • If you don't play anymore why did you stop playing?
    • If you don't play anymore are you playing any other game(s) atm which ones you play and are they online?
    • What were the things you really loved/love about the game?
    • What were the things you really hated/hate about the game?
    • If you have to chose another game to play what are the things you look at to make sure you think you like the game?
    • Which study do you do or job do you have?

Some questions might be too personal, idk. But I'm trying to write a paper on what kind of awesome people play my favorit game too or have played.

Hope you want to help me out, thanks! ;)

Shirley :3

• Hi Shirley :) ill try answering to all, hopefully u will get lots of answers and get a good grade :)

- i have played only 1 year

- i was 37 when i started to play

- someone recommended this game to me, so i tried it and got addicted :D

- i do still play and will play long time i think :P

- still playing XD and less other games now :D

- i love my in game hubby ofc very much <3

- nobody is perfect and ofc games arent either

- ---

i hope others can answer better to your all questions :)

-Sun

• How long have you been playing this game? On and off since 2008
    • What age did you start join fiesta? 27 I think
    • How did you find out about fiesta? partner was playing it a lot, I wanted to know why I was left alone most evenings ^^
    • If you don't play anymore why did you stop playing? My off times are due to having kids
    • If you don't play anymore are you playing any other game(s) atm which ones you play and are they online? N/A
    • What were the things you really loved/love about the game? Making friends from around the world, the community feel, kq's
    • What were the things you really hated/hate about the game? solo play - boring as hell, especially as a cleric lol
    • If you have to chose another game to play what are the things you look at to make sure you think you like the game? N/A
    • Which study do you do or job do you have? mum :)
  • Hi! I'm hoping you take the answers from a french player grinhoney

• How long have you been playing this game? I think it’s been since 2012 or 2013
    • What age did you start join fiesta? 13!
    • How did you find out about fiesta? I don't remember ... maybe through an ad unsurehoney
    • If you don't play anymore why did you stop playing? I sometimes take breaks because I don’t know what to do
    • If you don't play anymore are you playing any other game(s) atm which ones you play and are they online? No mmorpg... mhh... More like single-player games
    • What were the things you really loved/love about the game? My friends, it's the best thing in this game when we find the good person wuiiihoney
    • What were the things you really hated/hate about the game? People who think they are above everything. Who thinks they can make the law by their "power" and allows himself all possible actions
    • If you have to chose another game to play what are the things you look at to make sure you think you like the game? The story or the aspect of the game. I'm not the player who want to play at the best game in 4k, I love all simple things like "Undertale" and "Draw your life". Oh! I like strategy games too, I LOVE the Layton series
    • Which study do you do or job do you have? This year I got my BTS "Assistant Manager" (a Baccalaureat +2, I don’t know what its equivalent is in other countries). This year I am working at the college while waiting for a new exam!

95B1E8220222381418510A0DD85084BD7B368FB2

separateurnoir.png

65c3c82c.gif

"Sous son enveloppe charnelle, l’homme est resté vide, indifférent à tout ce qui se passe autour de lui."

- Harlock

separateurnoir.png

• I started to play fiesta when I was 5 before i could even speak, now im 15 . I found about fiesta because my inner soul knew that my purpose was to take over a video game and control it and it led me to fiesta and the rest is history as anyone will confirm. I have not played a single other game in my life other than fiesta. What i like about the game is that I basically control the game from the inside out and own the abyss in the game and have controlled the abysses from the beginning days of the game. If there was anything to dislike about the game then why would i have spend my life contolling an abyss on this game. Thats is why im collecting money so one day i will buy gamigo and revive the abysses. I spent years studying how to control abysses but thats about the only studying ive ever done in my life. This is not a joke, you can confirm with anyone that I do in fact control the game abysses. My ultimate goal in this game is to take down gamigo and then I will really control fiesta, thats the only thing im saving my real life money for, so that one day i will be able to buy the game and revive the abysses.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

The post was edited 1 time, last by GravesDisease ().

• Hello lovely! I wish you all the best on your paper about this lifechanging game!

My answers:

How long have you been playing this game?

Since autumn 2007-currently, with a few breaks in between

At what age did you start Fiesta?

I was at the daring age of 13!

How did you find out about Fiesta?

I saw an advertisement at either an anime streaming site or a manga reading site, with the words "ANIME MMORPG" and I was sold. For apparent reasons ;)

(Skip the questions about not playing because I still am :D)

What are the things you really love about this game?

The community, the KQ's and the cute pixels

What are the things you really hate about the game?

The toxicity that can emerge. We are all just trying to have a good time, and too many take things too personally.

If you have to choose another game, what are the things you look at to make sure its likeable?

The artstyle of the game, the story and the overall emotion of the game. Some favourites are the Spyro series, Ori and the Blind Forest, Child of Light, Okami.

What do you study and/or work with?

I work full-time as an educational administrator.

Good luck! :saint:

• How long have you been playing this game? around 7 years
    • What age did you start join fiesta? 28
    • How did you find out about fiesta? i could earn free credits in another game if i got to 30 in fiesta
    • If you don't play anymore why did you stop playing? nvt
    • If you don't play anymore are you playing any other game(s) atm which ones you play and are they online? guildwars /Sims4 ( when taking a break off fiesta)
    • What were the things you really loved/love about the game? My friends xD
    • What were the things you really hated/hate about the game? The Bugs and Mistakes
    • If you have to chose another game to play what are the things you look at to make sure you think you like the game? Multi player
    • Which study do you do or job do you have? nvt
  • Well were happy you can help you a bit on this issue, so here we go.

• How long have you been playing this game?
    • Beta started at 2006 and I've been playing since then so that's 13 years.
    • What age did you start join fiesta?
    • I was 17 when I first started and on my senior year in high school.
    • How did you find out about fiesta?
    • Not sure how I found the game but it was on one of the online ads aka spam at that time.
    • If you don't play anymore why did you stop playing?
    • My playing is a off and on thing but never really quit.
    • If you don't play anymore are you playing any other game(s) atm which ones you play and are they online?
    • I still play the game not very active thou as I'm busy with real life stuff and other games. Like Diablo 3, MU, World of tanks, and a couple more that I'm too lazy to list.
    • What were the things you really loved/love about the game?
    • First the game was similar to WoW but I love the way the chars are animated closer to anime, The original creators had something going if only they pursued doing a second game with improved game engine. I also love the community to a point.
    • What were the things you really hated/hate about the game?
    • Things I hated in the game was the monetization scheme that lead to the game imbalance. I believe some form of monetized is needed but the way it was integrated to the game created what they are trying to fix now.
    • If you have to chose another game to play what are the things you look at to make sure you think you like the game?
    • Well same genre as this MMO, RPG, Multi player not to big on pvp but it fun playing it to keep thing interesting.
    • Which study do you do or job do you have?
    • IT and Design

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• How long have you been playing this game? Since 2009, but I took a few years break to focus on life and play other games
    • What age did you start join fiesta? 11
    • How did you find out about fiesta? My brother
    • If you don't play anymore why did you stop playing? I started playing again a few months ago, but I stopped because of school, work and I wanted to try other games.
    • If you don't play anymore are you playing any other game(s) atm which ones you play and are they online? I used to play different games such as Overwatch, GTA, etc. All of them are basically online.
    • What were the things you really loved/love about the game? The community
    • What were the things you really hated/hate about the game? The lag, glitches, bugs :D
    • If you have to chose another game to play what are the things you look at to make sure you think you like the game? The game control, the story (sometimes), the music and the graphics
    • Which study do you do or job do you have? I'm studying management and I work within customer service

Hope this helps ^^ If you have anymore questions, just let me know <3

• How long have you been playing this game? I think around 2008/2009 lvl cap just was raised to 110
    • What age did you start join fiesta? I think I was 22
    • How did you find out about fiesta? Well me and my friend were looking for free mmorpg and google placed Fiesta high back then
    • If you don't play anymore why did you stop playing? I still play alot. Had breaks like most in above say but Im very active atm :D
    • If you don't play anymore are you playing any other game(s) atm which ones you play and are they online? atm I also play COD 4 which is online too
    • What were the things you really loved/love about the game? I love how easy it is to learn and play and how u as player learn and get better and how u can adjust your hotbar and deepen your skill and class knowledge, and offcourse the community rocks
    • What were the things you really hated/hate about the game? I really dislike the unbalance and how the development is really based on trying to make more money off a small group instead of making little money on a bigger group. Imo the game could be more fun if you focus on the majority and let them spend a little you would make more money too as a company while your game is going the right way for the gamers too.
    • If you have to chose another game to play what are the things you look at to make sure you think you like the game? I like good stories. Like Heavy Rain, Life is strange but those games are ... well you either love them or hate them :D
    • Which study do you do or job do you have? atm i am business- and marketing consultant
    • How long have you been playing this game? idk really maybe from 2013
    • What age did you start join fiesta? 18
    • How did you find out about fiesta? i dont remember
    • If you don't play anymore why did you stop playing? server dead
    • If you don't play anymore are you playing any other game(s) atm which ones you play and are they online? dota2
    • What were the things you really loved/love about the game? meeting friends , learn english :/
    • What were the things you really hated/hate about the game? they make everything hard
    • If you have to chose another game to play what are the things you look at to make sure you think you like the game? idk
    • Which study do you do or job do you have? im civil engineer
  • YoYo

• How long have you been playing this game? from not long after it was released
    • What age did you start join fiesta? 21-22
    • How did you find out about fiesta? my brother and cousin started so invited me too
    • If you don't play anymore why did you stop playing? game was always some lvl of pay to win, eventually they added way to much power to cashshop so playing/competing without is .. so me and later most of my friends left
    • If you don't play anymore are you playing any other game(s) atm which ones you play and are they online? atm none
    • What were the things you really loved/love about the game? solo chilling, progressing, meeting new friends, helping
    • What were the things you really hated/hate about the game? cashshop cashshop, unbalance, neverending repetitivness
    • If you have to chose another game to play what are the things you look at to make sure you think you like the game? depends on game type, but gameplay is always most important thing, tho with mmo's like this social aspect of it too
    • Which study do you do or job do you have? all kinds :D

cheers!

• How long have you been playing this game? since 2010
    • What age did you start join fiesta? 18
    • How did you find out about fiesta? suggested by a friend
    • If you don't play anymore why did you stop playing? well i stop few times but keep coming back. maybe just need sometime away/take a break/refresh etc
    • If you don't play anymore are you playing any other game(s) atm which ones you play and are they online? still playing, and play some other game too both online and offline like mobile legends, fortnite, sims4, s4league
    • What were the things you really loved/love about the game? anime look like, chilling, meet ppl around the world,
    • What were the things you really hated/hate about the game? p2w, toxicity, bugs, lag
    • If you have to chose another game to play what are the things you look at to make sure you think you like the game? storyline/artstyle/animations
    • Which study do you do or job do you have? study HR, work freelance/business
    • How long have you been playing this game? I would say around 2007.
    • What age did you start join fiesta? When I was 10.
    • How did you find out about fiesta? An advertisement, crazy I know.
    • If you don't play anymore why did you stop playing? I stopped playing because there was no one to play with, but I always come back to this game.
    • If you don't play anymore are you playing any other game(s) atm which ones you play and are they online? I play league and play games off of steam.
    • What were the things you really loved/love about the game? Learning to bargain and sell things to people, it's taught me how to make in-game money for other mmo's i've played.
    • What were the things you really hated/hate about the game? Gamigo, bring outspark back. :(
    • If you have to chose another game to play what are the things you look at to make sure you think you like the game? No gender-locked classes, big nono in my book.
    • Which study do you do or job do you have? I've taught myself digital arts and graphic designing.

<3dbkbpje-3a7ff566-99f3-4d18-a1e5-c2bbecb73541.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzJkYzYyYThiLTEwNmItNDc3MC1hMTRkLTdhMjE4MjQ5Y2JjNVwvZGJrYnBqZS0zYTdmZjU2Ni05OWYzLTRkMTgtYTFlNS1jMmJiZWNiNzM1NDEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.gF9pDOmzLC0dNuv8oWVEjoHxtRAETpPlAF-mNXEfHEI<3

[Forlorn]

♠ OppaKimchi ♠ ♥ OppaMandu ♥ ♣ UberOppa ♣ ♦ YooJaeSuk ♦

• This is so nice of everyone. Have to finish my assignment by the end of oct. So if more people want to answer please do!

Does anyone have tips for me how to get more information from people to make a good impression in my paper about who the Fiesta community is?

• The fiesta community is a collection of people who over the years are joining together to take town the creators of the game that they play, Gamigo. And that is the truth.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser