• Hi, owners, I want to ask: Is there a penalty for those who break the game and have been hacked previously

ChronoCross.gif

^^"You're not dead or anything, are you? Has anybody called you back from the

great beyond? Hmm... For some reason, I just can't read your future."
    :cursing:

• Hi, owners, I want to ask: Is there a penalty for those who break the game and have been hacked previously

Hello,

There are penalties for those who break the terms of service and game rules. As for those who were hacked, and not by account sharing, please use the ticket system: https://support.gamigo.com/index.php?/english/Tickets/Submit. If you have shared accounts, that is against TOS and no action will be taken for your account unless you can prove otherwise.

If you want to report someone cheating in game, please record the cheating individual and send an unedited report with proof to: report-na@gamigo-gm.com

• Just wondering, what constitutes "proof" that someone is not "account sharing"?

And to prove someone is cheating, you seem to imply that a video is required vs a simple screen shot. A recording may not be possible for everyone.

• Just wondering, what constitutes "proof" that someone is not "account sharing"?

And to prove someone is cheating, you seem to imply that a video is required vs a simple screen shot. A recording may not be possible for everyone.

Depending on the issue, if someone is cheating, a video is preferable as we need to be able to tell that the cheat is being carried out. Some other things like harassment would only require a screenshot of the game with all supporting text evidence visible.

There are many free recording software available such as bandicam, so it is not impossible to record. Otherwise, a series of screenshots in succession might be considered as a viable alternative.

It's harder to to prove that you're not account sharing, you could perhaps use log in times to prove that you were the one playing all the time when logged in. In the case you received a ban for account sharing, you can reply that email with your proof.

• I know that family accounts existiert in EU Fiesta online.

I couldn't find rules restricting this topic in Akher's post.

*Fließ away*

Dieser Beitrag kann Spuren von Sarkasmus und Trollen enthalten.slimegrin

• Why is account sharing a bad thing? Isn't it your account and should be free to do with it as you please? I have a friend who has a twin brother and they both use the same account. You're telling me that this is wrong? Why is it wrong? If something happens to the account the person who shared the account will be the one held responsible.

• Why is account sharing a bad thing? Isn't it your account and should be free to do with it as you please? I have a friend who has a twin brother and they both use the same account. You're telling me that this is wrong? Why is it wrong? If something happens to the account the person who shared the account will be the one held responsible.

but it isn’t your account(s) it’s gamigo’s they just allow you to use it. You also signed up to the t & cs which state not to share your log in Info. So legally speaking you’re breaking that contract meaning gamigo could remove the services that they are offering you.