[Forum Event] Photography Challenge

• Are you good at taking photographs? Posing? Creative direction without execution? This challenge is for you!

Finally an art challenge that requires little to no skill, just the ability to include certain elements in a screenshot.

How to win:

Below are a set of challenges. Simply take a picture fitting the topic in game and post them here. Images may be photoshopped/edited and may include or exclude the interface, but must not include inappropriate content.

You may apply for all or one of the challenges:

Challenge 1: Animal documentary photo
    Take a screenshot of yourself with a monster/pet/animal in game in the style of David Attenborough (Image below for reference)

Challenge 2: Danger Shot
    Take an image of you or your party in imminent danger
    Challenge 3: Landscape
    Take a wide, open shot of the Fiestan scenery without your interface showing.
    Challenge 4: Famous Movie Scenes
    Mimic this image:

Challenge 5: No Character Challenge
    Take an image without your character showing in it. (Hint: Hide behind something). Example:

Challenge 6: Creativity
    Surprise us!

When:

21st August - 20th September 2019

Where:

Forums

Rewards:

For each challenge:

15EP or Zombie Hunter (7 days) to best in the category

10EP or Zombie Hunter (1 day) to one runner up

For completing all challenges successfully:

15EP or Zombie Hunter (7day) (This prize can be stacked if you win in best category)

Rules:

• General rules apply to this event.
    • Images with inappropriate content will be disqualified and earn it's submitter a forum ban.
    • The deadline for the last entry is the 20th of September 2019, 23h59 PST.
    • Each participant can only win once.
    • Group entries are accepted, but each character must be named clearly and if all categories are entered, each character must be present in all shots (or must include their own submissions for the category image of which they are excluded from).
    • Entries should include Character, Server name and choice of reward to be valid.
    • All decisions from staff members are final.
  • Challenge 1 Animal documentary:

Challenge 2 Danger shot:

Challenge 3 Landscape:

Challenge 4 Famous movie scene:

Challenge 5 No character:

Challenge 6 Surprise!: (This isn't photoshopped)

Name: Suhan

Server: Pagel

Prize: EP

Overall, this was quite fun, it took a long time to get each shot right but I wouldn't mind more of this type of challenge. The only image that I had trouble with was the famous movie scene since I haven't watched the show, I'm not sure what he's doing, but it looks like he's reaching for that helmet like "my precious power" so I tried to mimic that with a power gem. Hopefully that's what it is slimenerd

• Challenge 01

I've always been fascinated by these little cute snow creatures in Kahal Snow Field

Challenge 02

...Definitely a wrong spot to chill

Challenge 03

The Forest of Slumber scenery is so beautiful that would fit perfectly a Fiesta's postcard

Challenge 04

A lot of editing on this one... A LOT.

it's underwater in Siren's Castle instead of open space and there are a lot of mechanical things I stole from the Akroute's dwarfs but I guess this is closest I could get to the original picture.

I liked the challenge though!

Challenge 05

I'm hiding inside that little Siren's rock!

Challenge 06

A small tribute to the movie IT in Fiesta's style (I tried!)

IGN: Proxy

Server: Pagel

Reward: Event Points, please

• It's been very hard to choose the winners but here's our winner for each challenge!:

Challenge 1: hani850

Runner up: Cupcake

Challenge 2: ShandyC

Runner up: hani850

Challenge 3: LuNie

Runner up: Cupcake

Challenge 4: Cupcake

Runner up: ShandyC

Challenge 5: Cupcake

Runner up: hani850

Challenge 6: Cupcake

Runner up: LuNie

Thank you for participating, all EP have been sent out!