Gamigo, be more generous, please!

• I love this game. I really do. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that I have spent more time playing this game than all other games combined. I have definitely spent more money on it than on all other games combined.

One thing I don't understand though, why does Gamigo make it so hard for players to enjoy the game and to have fun and enjoyable experience playing it?

Let me illustrate this by just 3 points:

1) Enhancement. Now, I'm not going to talk about how expensive enhancement is, although spending the equivalent of two AAA titles to get your character fully enhanced is quite honestly ridiculous. What is even worse is the whole experience of enhancing.

For example, you want to enhance your grade 3 weapon to +12. You apply a very simple strategy, these items will not break until +4, so you don't start using bundles until you get to +4. Simple, right? However, you will find that even though +4 will give a very small, almost insignificant boost, getting there without using bundles is virtually impossible, because the chance of downgrade is extremely high.

So after 40+ attempts, you realize it's not working, and you start using the premium item to prevent your weapon from downgrading. Then, you realize that from +3,+4 to +12 you are going to need at least 4 bundles, more likely 5, and possibly even 6. Which means that you are going to spend more than 20 euros to enhance your weapon, and then have to sit through 80-100 attempts before your weapon is fully enhanced. In the process, you are going to see that you are going to waste one, two, or even three bundles without getting a single +. It will most likely happen at +11. So, you just spent 10+ euros and you didn't get anything? Oops!

Of course, this means that you are going to be extremely selective with the items you decide to enhance, or even stop doing it altogether, because the experience is so frustrating that instead of feeling happy that you have a shiny new weapon, you feel exhausted and cheated.

And enhancement nowadays isn't even going to make you feel special in any way, it's not a privilege, it's a necessity.

2) Binding. Wow, this one is bad. Sure, there is a premium item that is used to unbind, but literally the only purpose of this feature is to extract more money from the players. So, after spending 100+ euros to enhance my character, I'm now supposed to spend additional 30+ euros in order to sell the items once I'm done with them? And, yeah, this probably makes some money, but I am absolutely sure that it loses much more, because this is a deal breaker for many, many players.

I, for one, am sure I'm never touching any of those items, no matter how addicted I am to the game. Which means that equipping my characters at high levels is going to be very difficult, and maybe even impossible.

3) Drops. Getting something good in a game like this should feel rewarding, earned, not easy. I agree with that. However, this game often takes it too far.

I have levelled up my character from 90-100 by doing only HRW for a chance to get the defender bracelet. That is literally 200+ KQs. And I have received 1 sentinel bracelet. That's it!? Seriously!?

I have done hundreds and hundreds of runs in the tower of iyzel for a chance of obtaining a good 45 archer set. To be honest, I got very nice pants, but not even decent armor and boots. Finding a decent hat or helmet after killing thousands and thousands of mobs? Good luck with that.

There are many more examples like this, but the point is, why do you make it so hard for players to enjoy the game and to keep supporting it? Why not be just a little bit more generous with your players, because I'm sure that we would be more than happy to reciprocate.

• The enhancement table is like a "seed table".

Kobal explained this to us right after Gamigo took over. The more people enhancing, the better chance you wont hit those...0's and end up with a fail/degrade/destroy. Not that it really matters, the enhancement system is seriously flawed since the inception of t5's, and a lot of people pointed this out, but it fell on deaf ears when OOS had control.

Item binds were implemented as a "security" feature for players to keep their items safe in case their account "somehow" got hijacked. At the time, there was a lot of hijacking going on and this was a decent solution. But once the price of the Unbinds were discovered, yike. But, people bought them anyway INSTEAD of boycotting them. So the prices stayed put...and on rare occasion they fly up on sale either with 30% off or in Bogo/b2g3's.

Enhancement needs to be solely player interactive. I created a thread about this awhile ago, and it received a HUGE amount of negative feedback because people obviously like staring at that wheel spin, and watch their SC go down the drain. So I let it die and necro out.

Give Gamigo time. They're removing coding debt and handling stability issues as well as some other bugs...they can't just pop to it and everything gets done. I used to think like the mass in terms of Gamgio's view and standing on us til I learned about what they're doing. Code debt isn't a joke...its a hassle.

Remove one line, several other HUNDREDS could fail. It's a massive trail and error.

Ever play with Java? Do some basic scripting and purposely change one of the functions in your code to something wrong...guess what happens?

Same could be said for HTML4 and HTML5...one lil hiccup, and whoopsie daisy.

I agree that BoC needs to go bye bye, and enhancement rates either need to be adjusted or the costs of bundles DRASTICALLY reduced...*shrugs*

Time will tell.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Item binds were implemented as a "security" feature for players to keep their items safe in case their account "somehow" got hijacked. At the time, there was a lot of hijacking going on and this was a decent solution.

But wouldn't anyone who hijacks an account just destroy the items then ?

People who do this kind of things really destroy gamers' lives, and would 100% destroy items and leave the account naked.

• The most valuable items aren't even bound LOL.

HG, ML, SQ, KA, SK.

Exactly. If they bound World Boss items...well, you would see the majority of the raid community (Whom are the Whales and SC Fanatics) up and walk the <censored> away and never bother looking back. BUT!...if you think about it from the perspective other people do, this was a slap in the face to the entire community. You cant afford raid gear, here...have some BoE/BoA items...oh, you're done with them now? Okay, here ya go. Pay us X amount for the unbinding item and go about your day.

It took me awhile to see this, but once I did...I decided to rock 95 blues til I either got a disposable 110 or into my DDF's. hell...my lock on pagel will continue to rock his godly AF DDF's til I hit 135 (trollface)...if I ever do that is.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• its cheaper to buy the items already enchanced, and for a many years ago it was easier to enchance u could do 1-2 bundles for grade 5 items i even did 1 bundle from +3-12, last time i tried a year or 2, was like 4-5 bundles from 0-+12

binding items always been a mystery, a game killer tbh, ites cheaper to buy 2 months of full crit/dmg sc, than unbind 4 items LOL

wysiwyg image

RIP Pagel ;( started on Isya :wacko:

Lets see if its worth to Return :/