Please Consider Banning In-Game Dungeon Run Selling

• There's quite a few players selling dungeon runs for gold and it's causing there to be less players actually doing the dungeons. This is a big problem because these people level up others super fast and these are players who would normally be doing the dungeons with other players like it was originally intended. Rich players who can afford to pay these boosters are usually the people who carry the "less fortunate" through dungeons, and now they do not exist because all of them are getting boosted to save time.

I have managed to find a party for crystal castle only one single time in the past two weeks, and we failed because none of us have our gears enhanced. I'm level 64, and there are only a handful of quests that I can do outside of the ones related to crystal castle currently. Even if I enhanced my gears (already have +10 weapon), I still won't be capable of solo'ing the dungeon, so I'm pretty much screwed unless I pay one of these boosters like everyone else. I don't agree with that, nor do I think it's fair since it defeats the purpose of playing the game.

Boosting others through dungeons for gold shouldn't be allowed. I personally wish the level requirements were taken back down to what they used to be now that the servers have been merged. There are way more players than there was before the merge, and the level limits were only increased back then due to the lack of active players that were in the game. It makes no sense to keep Tower at 70, CC at 90, and LN at 110 anymore. This is only making it more difficult on people who need the dungeon but do not have a million gems laying around to pay someone else to boost them.

• Thou I do agree that the level limit maybe too high, but now there are alternative to doing CC and LN. Tower is too easy to even have a service dungeon and usually with a good academy it is very easy to get free help. CC however depends if your running a Mage or Archer fully geared one it usually very easy to solo even at 60 to 70 range, but if you dont wanna do that then this is where the alternative kicks in. As you know the amount of XP on repeat quest was increased some were also revamp to make it easier to live with. It is also the same with LN I leveled several chars to 100 without going through a single LN grind run. You can also do that at 80's but it maybe a lot slower than DT but it still doable. On top of that the Hunter Union Mission dailies starts at L90 which you can get in Eldy.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• If you cannot afford to buy dt droppers and a runner than you can always try to find other players willing to form a normal party. You can also just stick to doing repeats outside of the dungeon such as moles, Kidmons , jewel trees and lava gargoyles. With the way drops are and the difficulty of finding 8x lvl people who are geared to normal play, you’re better off just doing repeatable quests in burning rock. It’s just a headache and awfully slow to normal party dt when anyone with the quest can take all of the drops( hopefully you find honest people?) and the monsters surprisingly hit ungeared characters for a lot. Again, save yourself the trouble and just do your repeats.

• Mushroom rep starts at 62 and lasts until you hit 67 after the first turn in it becomes an auto turn-in rep. At 67 you can do greenkies( starts at 65 actually) until 68. At 68 you can do mud rep or stick to joining sorah and spider kq, maybe even do the kq quests. At 69, hopefully you saved all of 6x quests and maybe even some 5x quests, now you can all of those quests and maybe even get to 70. While you are doing those quests, you should still be doing kqs whenever possible. Make sure to ask around in academies, there are lots of people willing to give advice on great ways to level! Dungeon lvl limits have been increased for like 7-8 years, there is no need for their limits to change now when there are as good or even better alternatives. As with real life, there are costs to taking shortcuts.

• yea, the level limit is just slightly too high, so its super easy to perm a level and sell services, but that is not illegal, whether or not ppl like it xd.

and ik it causes less players to do the dungeons less, but that is not the reason for finding less and less people.

The game population keeps decreasing, and the only people you'll start to find more n more of are the old players who still had money.
    So they buy services to level up faster.

Of course, there are still some people who like to do quests normally, but they are harder to come by.

BUFF pre-level 110 CRUSADERS PLOX
    The Crusade

• Lol, and if they reverted the level change for these instances, then you'd have level 70/90/110 perms whining about it because they'd lose their only purpose as well as their money would be wasted, which would potentially lead to even more people leaving the game. You are not required to do CC/LN in order to level, and Tower of Iyzel is super easy to do even with +0 gears, so there's literally zero reason to prohibit selling instanced runs. Selling instanced runs is already in a very critical condition, since most people offer to help out with them for free, so there's no need to hurt that craft even more.

• There's quite a few players selling dungeon runs for gold and it's causing there to be less players actually doing the dungeons. This is a big problem because these people level up others super fast and these are players who would normally be doing the dungeons with other players like it was originally intended. Rich players who can afford to pay these boosters are usually the people who carry the "less fortunate" through dungeons, and now they do not exist because all of them are getting boosted to save time.

I have managed to find a party for crystal castle only one single time in the past two weeks, and we failed because none of us have our gears enhanced. I'm level 64, and there are only a handful of quests that I can do outside of the ones related to crystal castle currently. Even if I enhanced my gears (already have +10 weapon), I still won't be capable of solo'ing the dungeon, so I'm pretty much screwed unless I pay one of these boosters like everyone else. I don't agree with that, nor do I think it's fair since it defeats the purpose of playing the game.

Boosting others through dungeons for gold shouldn't be allowed. I personally wish the level requirements were taken back down to what they used to be now that the servers have been merged. There are way more players than there was before the merge, and the level limits were only increased back then due to the lack of active players that were in the game. It makes no sense to keep Tower at 70, CC at 90, and LN at 110 anymore. This is only making it more difficult on people who need the dungeon but do not have a million gems laying around to pay someone else to boost them.

i totally agree with you, the cap increase on all the dungeon really broke the purpose of the dungeon. I start played the game since the 2nd year of the released of the game. I have play all the dungeon countless time before the cap increase and it was fun n challenging. Some said they dont have the enhanced equipment to managed the dungeon solo, thats why to enter the dungeon you require a party member because it was never meant to be soloed. I play with my friends from lvl 1 and we can do everything even without good enchanted gear sometimes we even just used npc gear n enhanced it till point we dont want to risk it broke so most of time we only using npc gear +5-7 we we can do tower n crystal castle without abbusing the glitch in the CC. yeah it well known sometimes even booster using the glitch. miss the old times when people flocking outside tower, CC, DT, LN and all other dungeon and matchmaking their party for the dungeon, now they added the party matchmaking and people used it for only to warp.

• I believe the cap increase on all the dungeon was done for the new purpose of the dungeons. I could be mistaken but I think the intention was to make sure there was plenty of opportunity for gaining Fame to turn in for capsules. Now that the quests for that are broken and not counting completes we might as well just go back to the old limits. While we are at it we should just remove that Fame Capsule Merchant in Elderine because the prices are too high and there are plenty of other ways to get free premium items in game.

• Tower can be solo'd at 45 if you know what you're doing. CC can be done with a 65 melee, even a trix can tank it then. The only time DT is better than the regular repts now is if you have full droppers for yourself. LN level increase didn't really change anything. Tower and CC is with regular blues, not even enhanced. Sounds like you're relatively new or at least didn't play long before the server merge, but current Isya population as far as leveling goes is less than pre-merge Bijou and Epith during busy hours. Try the weekend or around 2-4 game time when people are free in NA and before EU goes to sleep for peak population if you're looking for a party.

As has been stated, the only people that regularly buy runs are people who already have money from higher level chars, but don't have their own perm to run it themselves.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• I've soloed tower on a L25 perm fighter, yes it was slow but it is not a issue. On LN L95 to 105 is sufficient enough. And CC L70 probably faster clearing CC than L90 cos of the agro. Only advantage a L90 has on CC is the final boss .

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• You can cap nowadays in a couple of weeks even get 70 in one day without a booster.

I would have agreed 5 years ago where leveling was difficult but today its waaaay too easy.

:|

Ähnliches Foto

135 SS .°. 135 Assa .°. 135 Gladi .°. 135 Hexi

Markis

• It's sort of insane to consider changing level limits on dungeons to reduce the level cap because a LOT of players have invested tons of time and money into making perms for various dungeons, particularly for farming.

Personally I agree with the opinion that if you don't want to pay for runs, you certainly don't have to. There are other leveling options and it's still perfectly possible to put together a normal party to tackle the dungeon with other players. TBH if I couldn't run myself with perm characters or buy runs from other players, I would never touch a dungeon again because it just takes FOREVER to completed a normal run, and that ends up making regular questing the faster option anyway. Like it totally becomes not worth it to bother with dungeons if you have to slough through it every time and risk dying once (or more) per run if you're an average or sub-par player. Not to mention if your whole party is only good enough to get to the final boss only to fall apart and totally fail.

• I agree! Levelling now a days is wayyyy to easy and I also agree that finding a normal party for anything is hard unless you have connections (which was always the case) and if you have money. Luckily I have been easy with knowing people and having really generous people to help me out for free but the whole system of finding a party and doing things together is no longer a thing. It does take forever and it's not a P2W in-game currency and real life money.

• I don't think that reducing the level limits for instances would change anything: a player who aims to level as quickly as possible and can afford faster routes like powerlevelling/runs services will always pick them over the regular levelling/runs (and I would not blame those players because most of them have active Exp/Blessing of Teva boosters and are trying to maximize the benefits they paid for).

You do see those paying services as something negative, but in reality there are many players who invest into a permanent character in order to make it their main source of in-game revenue by offering an "instance clearance" service.

Some of the "rich" players who buy instance runs do also offer money for droppers services, which is a good opportunity for a small profit open to everyone who meets a certain level range.

There have been also circumstances where some people offered free runs to help those who couldn't afford it.

I don't see any reason for a harsh punishment like a ban, in the end everyone has the freedom to party with whomever they want and choose the way of levelling more suitable to own preferences. Purchasing those services does not mean being selfish or bad people.

In a way I find more questionable the way some players spend their time waiting to be carried in places like CC, DT, LN when there are other equally valid alternatives to level, in this sense I agree 100% with JoshuaDragneel when he says that the instances are a completely optional content and not a forced path.

There have been a lot of adjustments bot on repetables and non repetables quests so now is a lot easier to level up (for example at level 64 you have the repetable named "Amnesia 2", is quite popular and a lot of people rather do it instead of CC).

My advice is to make the Fiesta Quest Database your game bible and organize your levelling by planning it beforehand.

Side note, I do agree with you on the fact that all the instances past Iyzel Tower are hard for the level they're meant for and that's something that should have been looked into and addressed ages ago.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cupcake ().

• My other thought is - even if it's banned, what would stop people from doing it anyway? There's already so much banned activity happening that can't be controlled. This would just be another thing where people would just continually slide under the radar completely unimpacted by the ban.

Really I think this whole idea is kind of silly and pointless. A huge portion of this game runs on people buying instance clearance runners and I have found that building characters around dungeons is the only reason I play this game now, since I have ZERO interest in doing repeats at lvl 105-Cap. My fun is in becoming totally OP without charms and mastering dungeons that way - which is totally doable with the correct equipment. And a side benefit in addition to farming is occasionally selling runs to people for some extra pocket money or to help people out who want to get through levels quickly so they can move on to more fun questing areas.

• Well thou I agree with this topic but I also this it is pointless in whining about it now. I myself have leveled and build up char around dungeon perms and technically boost myself to level my other chars. Plus it is not that hard to level now I basically got a char to 115 w/o using any teva.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• i feel like dungeons are supposed to be hard and thats why the exp rewards for doing so is better than say, a kidmon rep. i think the real solution would be to make sure there is a rep for every level that you can always fall back on if you cant find an instance party. (like ddf quests are amazing but you dont have to do them to level; you got all these reps to do in ar and dl).

just increase the lizardman mud of purity drop rate...or introduce a new rep past 68 for people to do besides cc

one last argument I'd make is that the cc pricing is actually pretty cheap, if you did all your reps and saved quests for 6x, and had joined an academy and received the crazy rewards they dole out nowadays, you can afford a level (20 turnins at 69 gets you to 70, for 5g/run that's 1 gem?)

:saint: Persie | :cursing: Reka | :sleeping: Lyralei

• :: As much as I dislike the idea of people selling dungeon runs and services, but I can't just see things on one side only. With market pricing influx nowadays, that's among the ways people get to complete their dream sets of equipment. If you asked if I'm part of this, honestly no, i don't have the heart to charge someone and its always free for close friends & lovely people.

I'm also one of those many that level as much character possible to fill in my needs for easier dungeon. With Gamigo given permission of having 3 clients to be online at same time this should work enough to get your kill done.

For some quests like what been listed by alwaysfrozen , this need some revamp. I like that mud of purity drop rate is better than before but since its a repeat quest may as well raise the drop rate more so people won't fight for the spots much since it takes long. It's do-able for the 76 repeat, Lizard Knight drop in fact it become one of my favourite repeat. As of suggestion, I would like Gamigo to re-work on Navar hunter's hair drop. It needs 50 drops with annoying drop rate. Another low level repeat that needs attention is Navar repeat. There's only literally one spot for this (the other one is at 2nd floor but that's like only two of them there... ) ::

winkwink

<3 LuNie | 123 HK

<3Luna_Goddess | 115 Perm

Luna<3SouL

• honestly if i can't do it solo i skip it and come back after i cap. if i still can't run it solo, at least i'm in a position to be helpful to groups who could use a little more protection or muscle. i don't waste my time waiting on anything if i don't have to, and i put myself in positions where i don't have to be in a hurry either.

cheers ^^

• Ill admit that it an issue. And some have become quite greedy to be honest.

But, as some ive said, it highly doable to lvl with quests and repeats throught those lvl. Many of those repeat have had there requirement lowered significantly or exp raise. I went throught all 3 brackets with several characters, and i had no issues lvling.

Was it quick, no. But in most case, within a week or two playing my little hour every day i manage to get throught them. 6x repeat go fast, heck with sorah and spider kq now available, it helps alot. More quest are available. I never touch CC through my entire run. 8x i did repeat all the way. In 9x i did daily quest and repeat after i did my quest (most are no longer available by the time you need them, so do them, especially in the 90-95 range)

Overall my road to 100 was a lot easier then a few years ago, that for sure.