1. Naming Rules
- Character, guild, shop and estate names should not be offensive or inappropriate for a general audience. Players are encouraged to choose names that are not difficult to read or type.
- Intentionally manipulating or luring mobs to a certain location in order to get the mobs to attack other players is prohibited.
- It is not possible to claim exclusive rights to an area (spot-claiming) or claim ownership of mobs or resources (mines/herbs/etc).
- Attacking or using offensive skills on a mob that does not belong to you or your party members is prohibited.
A mob is considered as belonging to you if you or someone in your party were the first to gain aggro or be targeted by a mob. If the mob is no longer targeting you or your party members, then the mob is open to being taken by another player or party, assuming that the loss of target was not the result of "kill-stealing".
Exceptions apply to situations where all players are encouraged to assist in killing a mob, such as kingdom quests, server bosses and events.
As long as there is only one group at a spot, they are allowed to take every mob they find. In the case that another group arrives, you must share the area.
5. Behaviour/ Harassment
- In-game behavior that negatively affects other players' ability to enjoy the game in the way it is intended is prohibited.
Preventing players from exiting a map when they want to, for example within a free battle zone, is considered harassment.
- 6a. Using in-game chat to cause offense or nuisance is prohibited. This includes bad language, threats, and unnecessary spamming.
- 6b. Using in-game chat to advertise websites that are not authorized by Gamigo, or discuss cheats is prohibited.
7. Bug Abuse
- Bugs are errors or faults in the game that produce an incorrect or unexpected result or causes it to behave in unintended ways. Abusing it, or intentionally triggering bugs for personal gain is prohibited.
Players are encouraged to report bugs on the forum, to the in-game team, or to support.
- Conducting trade under false pretenses is prohibited. The Fiesta Online team does not endorse enhancing items for gold, this is done at your own risk. Trading in Slime Coins is allowed but at your own risk. If any problem occurs, the Fiesta team will neither refund the Slime Coins nor cancel the in-game trade. You will be solely responsible for this kind of transaction. However, we reserve the right to apply sanctions if we receive several complaints on the same player.
Trading Paysafecard is still prohibited.
- Manipulating the game files or using third-party programs to modify gameplay is prohibited, UI Reskins are the only officially allowed modification of game files.
- Leeching in a Kingdom Quest by going AFK or being on follow for a majority of the time during this Kingdom Quest is considered cheating as well.
- 10a. Asking other players for their account details (usernames and/or passwords) or sharing your account details with anyone else is prohibited. Gamigo staff will never ask you for your account password. This includes allowing other players to use or have access to your account.
10b. The creation of more than one account is allowed as long as not more than five accounts can be assigned to one player. When determining bug using or similar infractions (please refer to paragraph 7 and 9) with one of these five accounts, all five accounts will be penalized as the one having broken the rules.
There will be no repercussion for players that already had more than 5 accounts before May 17th, 2017 as long as none of these accounts were used for any prohibited activities.
It is no longer necessary to register game accounts used from the same household/location with gamigo.
11. Game Masters
11a. Causing interference or nuisance, and preventing Game Masters from carrying out their duties is prohibited. This includes repeatedly sending friend/party/trade requests and giving false/misleading information to Game Masters. The decisions and actions of the Fiesta Online Team are to be followed.
Game Masters will not accept friend/party/trade requests, give in-game currency or items to players.
11b. Punishments for wrongdoing against the Fiesta Online Team (insulting, swearing, flooding, harassment, or arrogance) are punishable by a timed ban.
The decisions and actions of the Fiesta Online Team are to be followed. If a player tries to go around or avoid a decision already made by a GM, in which they, for example, ask another GM about the same infraction, it will lead to a timed ban from the game. (Disagreements with GM's and their choices are always to be reported to the highest ranked Game Master or Support!)
12. Unauthorized assumption of authority
- Claiming to be, or have influence over, a game master, moderator or staff member of Gamigo is prohibited.
13. Means of punishment
- In general, the following actions will be taken for each rule infraction.
- Official warning
- Timed Ban
- Permanent ban
Each infraction will be investigated by a Game Master or Gamigo staff member and appropriate action will be taken. For privacy reason, we do not discuss the specific actions taken with other players. Multiple infractions will accumulate punishment and are not exclusive.
14. Rules and Terms of Service
- The rules are to be followed in addition to the Terms of Service. Game Masters and Gamigo staff reserve the right to modify and enforce the rules as they see fit.
Violations of the rules will be primarily dealt with by GM's. The GM's are empowered to jail people or other necessary measures to meet the actions against the rules and report them. With that, the player and their account can be banned when deemed necessary.
Your Fiesta Online Team