More ways to acquire skins.

• Taking ideas from other posts I'm going to make some suggestions on diffrent ways to get skins,

While knowing that lucky boxes is a good business for the company, is pretty unfair for players, why should I circle through every random item and skin, while just wanting specific one? Why gamble your money instead of being able to buy whatever you want?

I'm not saying to completely remove the lucky boxes, but let the lucky ones open them while the rest of the players could have a chance once in a while to purchase their 20% skin for a price, I wouldn't mind if its 10,20, or even 50k.

Next idea, make the skins tradable, while this may sound dumb, a lot of people can't afford SC, it also reduce account selling and scams.

Also, being able to combine 2 x 10% skins of same kind to make a 20% would be dope, larger variety of skins.

As an old player that had purchased skins and also later opened a ton of lucky boxes for 10% skins and only take half benefits in comparison new skins .

And my last idea is about lucky boxes, when you come across skins you could have 3 options instead of the 2 standard ones.

So this option could let you "save" the skin, when you have x2 saved skins you could reroll them to random one.

Please consider any changes and also my suggestions, bit disappointed with my luck on lucky boxes but that's not the only reason I created this post.

• 1 ) Purchasing a 20% skin for a price would be great, but it would probably be like getting one of those new Ramys (but more limited) and cost 150,000 sc.

2 ) Making the skins tradeable would just allow people use one skin on multiple characters. They are intended for one character for a reason. I think account selling is not allowed, so no one is worried about scams related to that.

3 ) I like the idea of combining two 10% skins of same kind, and of the same weapon. I think they should both have to be 100% durability and have a cost or special item to do it. Hopefully they do not make that item only available from a Lucky Box.

4 ) I think the holding one skin hoping for a second one to get a reroll would be even more of a gamble than how they are now. I feel too many people try more than they should and have a hard time stopping.

I honestly do not care for skins as a bonus, I think they should all be just for looks. Any skin with a bonus should be time limited like costumes.

• 1) everything is overpriced in item store, but 150k is ridiculous, let me remind you when there were no 20% skins around, 10% skins would be on sale on the store for 7k@10k durability.

2) Good point, even if it's questionable to have 2 same class characters, I know some people do. Yeah account selling is bannable, but so were gifting before some years, but yet a lot of people were selling gifts.

3) don't give them ideas! Let it be something you can acquire in game or purchase in store

4) I can understand what are you talking about, but there a lot of people spending a lot of money for lucky boxes, this can give some more chances to get the item they want. It's the last thing I would like to see, but it would be something.

Also I would like to see more variety of specific weapon skins lucky boxes, the previous 20% were an abomination. Terrible design, no fit in the game.

Aerro thank you very much for replying with your ideas

• You guys dont get it.

Gamigo only wants your money thats why expos were made and thats why there is no solo farming option and thats why lucky box was made and stated skins never show up to buy.

Think about it you cant do any capped content without being charmed or in an expo.

this is also why hammers are a thing.

all to milk the max amount of money

• Obviously, like every company they try to maximize profit, the thing is we need a middle ground, and we won't get it because they're a lot people dropping a lot of $ on lucky boxes, charms and suits, so why should they change strategy if it's clearly working?

• Dark_Moot

Your Welcome. Remember Gamigo has to make money off Fiesta to justify keeping it running. They have many other games that could carry Fiesta, but that is not good for business. I agree the previous 20% skins did not fit in the game as it started out, but a lot of newer premium items do not either. Maybe modern/futuristic is the direction Gamigo is taking the game, idk.

SEPHIROTH

Sometimes I think Gamigo does not get it. I do not mind putting money into the game I love and play, but when I have to buy my way to cap it just turns me off and I do not bother with that content. I know some people think all the bonus stated premium items make them better, but I personally do not need them. I play Fiesta to have fun, and honestly some content just is not fun. When I get stuck in content that is not fun I change characters or just create a new one to enjoy myself. I still have almost all of the free hammers they gave us a while ago, because I farm or I purchase what I want from other players. Gamigo can only milk the max amount of money players are willing to throw at them. I do not mind throwing money for aesthetics, but rarely if ever you will see me throw money for stats. All the power and glory to players that want to purchase stated items, but it is hollow power and glory imho.

• +10000!

Not tradable but good if they add them to the store! :)

Still need skins for some of my characters and i dont spend money on the Lucky Boxes anymore cuz my luck is so bad!

The post was edited 1 time, last by TET_ONE ().

• There are skins in the store.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Stop being poor and buy lucky boxes then.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• just wait until the lucky box discount/x10 chances or single class from a certain one and "gamble" with those sales...

In my experience, the x8, x10, x12, and x15 Lucky Box chances didn't improve anything.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• I got a blade from nature beauty in 3 rolls during a single class lucky box with x10 chance additive. so?? it's possible. the only issue so far is demon bone "skins" aren't often sold/put into another lucky boxes. which is the same as the nature beauty skin stat wise but the appearance is better. if they did that i'd be happy with "gambling" again.

• not 20% skins for sale in store. I dont really care about the statless skin they sell in store! :)

But why not? Those Pierrot skins look the best imo. ^^

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• I got a blade from nature beauty in 3 rolls during a single class lucky box with x10 chance additive. so?? it's possible. the only issue so far is demon bone "skins" aren't often sold/put into another lucky boxes. which is the same as the nature beauty skin stat wise but the appearance is better. if they did that i'd be happy with "gambling" again.

I've also gotten a Demon Bone Axe skin for my Gladiator on my 3rd roll during a x8 chance.
    And I've spent 700K SC to get a Criterion Skin for my Warlock, the rates of receiving a Skin were bad enough, actually only believe I had acquired 6 or 7 skins out of 700K SC.
    Not to mention I've got a Lvl 105 Gladiator, 110 Gladiator, 115 Gladiator, and 120 Gladiator all with Demon Bone Axe Skins.
    And I've done the Lucky Box on every single x8 etc increase they have done.

There is literally no difference in the roll chance. I'm assuming this is some elaborate marketing scheme to entice people to gamble at an increased rate.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• appearance is appearance, I know that it's been posted that appearance isn't added to the cost in premium ones but demon bone "skins" are still only in the original lucky box and it's higher cost than other lucky boxes and the chance is lower. it's just like buying a pretty outfit of course it's higher than most similar stats... :handsup:

• I personally don't care about what my character SC looks like.
    I only care about stats!

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999