Please add In-Game messages whenever you do something

• Hello,

You are always on point when it comes to making in-game announcements when the shop is updated with new things, meaning that you know how impactful it is, but you NEVER do it when the game is closing.

However, as you know, 90% of the players hit by a server closure (restart, maintenance) are in game at said time and get disconnected when it happens.

Despite posting on different media (Forum, launcher), you lack the easiest way of communicating with players.

Would it be possible to add a "XXX is going to happen in 5 minutes" in game everytime you do something ?

It is very easy to add into your server cloture processes and would save many players from being mad because of a disconnect in the middle of action, because they were too focused in playing the game.

Regards.

• I would like to see an in game notice every five minutes for an hour before a maintenance/restart or other planed disruptions to open servers just stating what time it is expected to go down. The down time is not always exactly when planned but it is nice to have a reminder in game.

• in find in-game massages System also pretty good!

somthing like Email. you login, see who tried to contact you, massage you, sell/ buy or organize something, updating, helping, supporting. After all this game is all about parties, guild, people interaction and group stuff more than being solo.

This should goes up!

VERY IMPORTANT IS:

We need from Gamigo, GM, and people behind all this to give us feedback! we need Feedback for our suggestions or they are useless! Please tells what is possible to realize or what could be just a dream.

Thanks for the suggestion, Thank you for your support.

best regards,

moon-lord

• I think it would be cool to have a type of "announcement board" when you first log in, which is just a window in game that shows you updates from the latest patch. It would also be great if players could toggle the announcement board on/off in the settings.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• There is a check in Game Settings for System Announcements...I have it off...not sure if it matters at this point.

But I would like to see that, but there are some games out there that go WAY overboard with their login notice page...and its a cluster bomb of...well, horrific jumbled content that is very misleading at times...especially when it's flagged as a "priority" but is months upon months old.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• The mail system was being heavily abused to reset raids...that's why it got taken out, not to mention a few strings in the code (from what I could gather after sniffing the files) we're intertwined with a "system check" for online/offline. The system couldn't handle that kinda load when a lot of people would be sending messages left and right. A sub-partition woulda been better suited for a system like this...

If you know your way around BASIC javascript code...then you know exactly how easy it is to code a few If, And, Or, Then strings...and if you mix up the commands (which seems to have happened here with the mail system) you receive a critical error or the whole entire process string wont run.

But back on topic.

Having the system messages turned back on for Sales, Maintenance, or crucial events or "happenings" across the server - Excluding the obvious World Boss kills... - It would be nice.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• +1, this should be something feasible!

Even though is know the maintenance time, it won't certainly hurt to spread an extra alert message to warn players connected in-game about the upcoming restart/maintenance coming.

Since we are on the subject of alert messages, another thing I would really appreciate is to have a warning given 5 minutes before the servers are up after a maintenance/restart, which I am sure is something that Gamigo's team can manage.

Too often I have noticed that the alert messages related to the opening of the servers and related patchnotes are lagging behind than when the server is actually open (this goes for both discord /forum notices, but especially on discord that is supposed to be a quicker feature for messages).