The People Want Server Transfer? Poll

• You know there's a suggestion section on the forum. There's also a poll system which you can add to your thread.

A "Server Transfer" would be too costly and only benefit a few players. Gamigo would have to sell each transfer for like $1,000 to make it worth their while to program a working transfer tool (old attempt failed to work as intended) to use. They would have to limit the in-game money you could bring with you, and limit items to only BoC and BoA items. I do not think many people would actually want to transfer without bringing all their other stuff that they probably just want to sell anyway.

• +1

their could be some rules, or somekind of restriction what a transfer means. Atleast a Character transfer should be available.. for all the time invested and money spent. Items come and go and should be a secondary thing.

Plus: isnt there some pol system as MrFarbodD suggested :D

• moving to isya without take the Gems with . that should be one of the condition, so the market wont broken

• You know there's a suggestion section on the forum. There's also a poll system which you can add to your thread.

+1

their could be some rules, or somekind of restriction what a transfer means. Atleast a Character transfer should be available.. for all the time invested and money spent. Items come and go and should be a secondary thing.

Plus: isnt there some pol system as MrFarbodD suggested :D

Theres a thing called tactics, one big thread has more weight than a small poll.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

Let me just quote your post from another server merge thread "Some players get attached to the character itself, all the money/time/effort invested into it. Asking them to start over like its no big deal is like asking someone to start over after their friend/family /pet just died."

Glad we get to see your double faced comments, on the one hand when another player was asking for merge cause he didnt want to start over you said this and that they shouldnt have to start over cause its like their pet just died but when given the option to support these players and bring them together to the populated servers you completely shut them down. Nice one.

• Aerro As for you, I guess you dont like to support fellow players as well. Even I am against players who purposely split after merge but at least I feel for those that didnt get a chance to choose which server to go to after merge and advocate that they should be able to relocate (and perhaps even those who purposely split after merge should get a second chance cause theyve learned their lesson now) but you appear to be on a completely different level of anti-advocacy against them. It seems you are more concerned about gamigo and gamigo's money than players of the game (not even joking thats exactly what it looks like)

• GravesDisease

I do not feel anyone deserves a server transfer if it would put a financial burden on Gamigo and risk them just shutting down the game. As for most of the people that did not get a chance to choose which server to go to before the merge it is their own fault, they had already stopped playing and paying attention to Fiesta. Their was plenty of notice and time to decide to make your choice. This is not about a second chance, but about getting what I want on another server instead of earning it on another server. I am quite concerned about Gamigo and Gamigo's money because without them we would not have a game here. Gamigo picked up Fiesta NA after it was abruptly shut down. As for you GravesDisease you can act like you care for other players, but you can not fool me. I remember all your posts about your perm 76 hit squad and how you are going to destroy everyone else. You just want to revive the abyss so you can kill everyone in there. I do not even care what you say or think anymore, and no one can take you seriously because you never think before you type.

• GravesDisease

I do not feel anyone deserves a server transfer if it would put a financial burden on Gamigo and risk them just shutting down the game. As for most of the people that did not get a chance to choose which server to go to before the merge it is their own fault, they had already stopped playing and paying attention to Fiesta. Their was plenty of notice and time to decide to make your choice. This is not about a second chance, but about getting what I want on another server instead of earning it on another server. I am quite concerned about Gamigo and Gamigo's money because without them we would not have a game here. Gamigo picked up Fiesta NA after it was abruptly shut down. As for you GravesDisease you can act like you care for other players, but you can not fool me. I remember all your posts about your perm 76 hit squad and how you are going to destroy everyone else. You just want to revive the abyss so you can kill everyone in there. I do not even care what you say or think anymore, and no one can take you seriously because you never think before you type.

Look at his occupation and hobbies. That should be enough to see where he's coming from. Just scroll over his name, you'll see lol.

• GravesDisease

Not sure how destroying everyone in an abyss has anything to do with care for the players. Its too easy to explain yet requires a lot of words so bear with me. When I say I will destroy everyone in an abyss that does not make the other person quit the game cause they have every chance to gear up better and make their own team and come beat my team and take the abyss away from me. It in no way shape or form denies them the ability to level or gear up so your comparison gets shredded right here. The abyss is meant to be a competitive battleground and that is what I intend to make it, simple as that.

I understand I claim to destroy people in the abyss but that dosent mean I am not willing to give them a fair chance unlike you who would not even give them a chance to join the server thats not dead when they didnt choose yet. I understand you are saying that they had ample time to choose but its their faut they werent playing, but ofc people werent playing fiesta cause the game was failing anyways and people werent having fun on it so they had quit for a specified period and didnt see that merge was happening, you want to blame this on the players for not playing rather than the game for not providing the entertainment it should have been providing which only shows your unnecessarily excessive fondness for the game developers and gamigo (you need to understand that its ok to blame the game at times when they arent providing what is expected).

The post was edited 1 time, last by GravesDisease ().

• to those ppl against merge to helping players in dead or empty server. the action you guys are doing like if some1 has cancer that is their problem and you dont bother to help or at least to understand. what make humen and animals different?? cuz humen help each other even not their race or family. and the ways you guys acting , i can see we are not same kind.

even some1 like @GravesDisease can say something good