Opinion thread: Are there Gamigo affiliated deployed spies in game?

• Im wondering if you guys think there are any Gamigo associated but not proclaimed spies in game that work under cover by playing in the open like part of the player base. If so which characters do you think these are.

I have some ideas but I want to get your opinions on who these people are first.

Or we want to see GMs/gamigo to straight up make the claim that they have no deployed chars in game that are not listed under the GM/CM/PM/Mod/Admin posts.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• As far as I'm aware, being a GM etc doesn't mean you're not allowed to also play as a regular player. Not sure where you're wanting to take this?

• Where it's going is there's a char in game <removed> that has since outspark days been vending the same pots and scrolls every single day/minute/second the game is up without fail. Someone go online right now and check the vending place above the stairs of the storage place in uru and I guarantee you it will still be there. This does not seem humanly possible and seems like it's a gamigo deployed/programmed char, either someone tell me who that persons alt is or prove me wrong I challenge you cause otherwise it's a gamigo char.

There are other people here on the forum that seem overly supportive of gamigo more so than the regular player who can see the actual state of the game and make supportive claims even when there's nothing to support.. that don't claim they work for gamigo but it's possible ..not gonna name atm but it's likely.

The post was edited 1 time, last by HoneyTeddy: Removed names ().

• i think by you naming this vender, you are... almost blacklisting? because you trying to create some animosity to them? just for vending regularly?

geeze i guess i better shut down my venders because i pretty regularly vend in same spots. selling same things like potions and stuff. i might be a spy... because I vend? i cannot even keep this up, its just one of the most paranoid things I have heard!

• i think by you naming this vender, you are... almost blacklisting? because you trying to create some animosity to them? just for vending regularly?

geeze i guess i better shut down my venders because i pretty regularly vend in same spots. selling same things like potions and stuff. i might be a spy... because I vend? i cannot even keep this up, its just one of the most paranoid things I have heard!

Guessing this is gonna turn into a witch hunt, venders beware!

• only said that cause GM asked where this thread was going, and im not saying anything bad about <removed>, all im doing is asking if any one of you on server know who that person is cause theres something weird about it and if hes a real player he can come and say hes a player and the whole confusion will be over in a sentence. But the fact that no one of us know who that person is and ive never seen that person type a single word ever in game in 6-7 years is suspicious, dosent mean hes a bad person so not sure how its blacklisting, it would be blacklisting if i was telling you not to buy stuff from him or making stuff up but im just giving you my oberservations and my observations are up for challenge, if any of you have seen that char talk or walk to do anything other than vend in the exact same spot for the last 6-7 years pls let me know cause im curiously interested.

MintyGreens the only difference between u and that person is that while you may vend in the same location many times, have you been vending in the exact same location for 7 years withut changing vendor location? Lets even give you that ... but then i will ask you in your years of vending have you never ever said or shouted a single word from your vending char? .. im sure you have.. im sure people who vend at one time or another shout or talk that they are vending stuff but this char has never said a word in 7 years, at least ive not heard or seen, if you have seen that person speak im curiously interested again.

The post was edited 2 times, last by HoneyTeddy: Removed names ().

• This is not a big deal, but I'm on vacations and having too much free time… :D

I understand Graves concern; I just think he raised the subject in a wrong way. It was never a secret over the years that most support/tech team members (both from Outspark and Gamigo) have/had their own personal accounts and play on those accounts like any other player. What I think Graves meant, specifically about that char/vendor, was the possibility of some players taking advantage of being a part of tech staff to benefit their personal chars/acc, abusing their access to game controls the “normal” players don’t have…

• Regular players don't get given GM status on their regular accounts, they get bright sparkling GM accounts (or BT or whatever). So game controls for regular accounts would be identical to yours or my account. Can you imagine the carnage if regular accounts got GM status?! That's never going to happen lol.

Also Graves, I have had vendors that never ever say a word, that sell the same things every time and in the same place. Does that make me a bad person, who is able to abuse the system? Lol no. It makes me a regular player with time on my hands perhaps, nothing more.

• (...) a char (...) been vending the same pots and scrolls every single day/minute/second the game is up without fail. (...) This does not seem humanly possible (...).

(...) game controls for regular accounts would be identical to yours or my account.

I have, for many many years, a 24/7 vendor that doesn’t do anything else; but… the “24/7” is very relative.

Sometimes, like it happens to all of us, it gets d/c:

for a few seconds, if I happen to be near and notice it;

for some minutes, until I notice it;

for some hours, if I’m out;

for days, if game is having serious issues and I get tired of constantly relog the vendor.

Also, after maintenance, I’m not always at home, so I can’t immediately reopen it. Even if I am at home, I’m not trying to relog nonstop just to get the spot I want, that’s a serious waste of time, even for someone who don’t have anything else to do…

Like many others, I have my favorite vending spots, but sometimes those are taken, and I can’t reopen where I want.

Even if the spot is free, there will always be minor differences: exact location, position/direction, etc.

So, if the situation is exactly as Graves describes it, it is very strange; which made me think someone could be abusing privileges. Of course ppl wouldn’t have GM rights on their normal accs, but we know GMs can manipulate normal chars, like relocating them on any map; that’s what came to my mind when I saw Graves description of that vendor.

Sorry for taking so long with this subject but, like I said, vacations… 😊

• I never said anyone is a bad person. I'm not even saying that's is abusing privileges. I have 0 problem with that person what so ever. I'm just saying that the person I said above is a Gamigo associated character (and anyone can correct me if I'm wrong).

Let's do an experiment starting today, someone log on in game and comment down below if the char Freeter is vending right now above the stairs to the storage in uruga. If so then let's check every day / every few hours and track the behaviour of that char so our assumptions can be supported or refuted

• at least someone go and check the location ive said atm and come back here and tell us if that char is vending or not

• LOLOL (In Cypion)

I am the first person to normally have a negative view on the GM team but this is kinda funny.

You really think a GM is risking getting booted from the team to vend lolol (In Cypion).

If I wasn't focused on killing SK after maint I would take that spot you speak off every day without issue.

And btw most GM related actions are recorded in a log and staff members (work accounts) are also logged for activity.

They even have a punch clock kinda thing they used to use (Vent) to track when they are working.

The team has had some bad seeds in the past who might have booted ppl off the server but I am pretty sure they have gotten a grip on that kinda thing.

Again I love love love speaking negative about the GM Team but this vendor things just wild

• Well but it feels these GMs are no good player at all otherwise they would know what the game lacks and improve it.

Seems more like casual 'idanceinurugaandhaveneverseenaraidparty' kinda player.:/

Ähnliches Foto

135 SS .°. 135 Assa .°. 135 Gladi .°. 135 Hexi

Markis