[Info] Server Down Issues

• Server Name: Enid
    • Map Name: Any map that you can fight on/any town
    • Character Name: nyaroha
    • Server Date and Time: anytime
    • More information about the conditions: Whenever I use a skill on a monster I instantly get disconnected from the server, and I tried just attacking the monsters and I didn't get disconnected from the server so it's a skill usage issue. I also have problems with auto-stacking my stuff in my inventory, selling/buying stuff from npc, production making, submitting a quest, and sudden disconnect then it didn't register what I did before the disconnection e.g(Finish killing 15 slugs, then sudden disconnect, after reconnecting the counter is back to 0/15). I tried turning off my firewall, I still get disconnection issues even though I turned it off.

A reply from any gm/developer would be appreciated, just making sure I'm not the only one experiencing this.

• Server Name: Isya
    • Map Name: Eya
    • Character Name: Larenthian
    • Server Date and Time: 2.5 hours ago.
    • More information about the conditions: currently doing 128-129 repeater Serben and his wood, just several disconnecting every few minutes while picking up items off the ground from wood for the quest. as well just recently I also returned after a dc. at 23:13 and I had to turn in once and than I couldn't pick said repeater back up until I flipped tabs to accept it again. that repeater is instantly picked up again.

• Server Name: Isya, Pagel
    • Map Name: All
    • Character Name: All
    • Server Date and Time: 2/22/20, 18:10
    • More information about the conditions:
    • When I select a character I get "Map under maintenance"

• Server Name: Isya, Pagel
    • Map Name: All
    • Character Name: All
    • Server Date and Time: 2/22/20, 18:10
    • More information about the conditions:
    • When I select a character I get "Map under maintenance"

Best thing to do is to close the client and start again until you login.
    But there are many more issues, even if you do manage to get online... so have fun.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Best thing to do is to close the client and start again until you login.
    But there are many more issues, even if you do manage to get online... so have fun.

Oh, trust me, I know! I was on earlier and had "fun" with some of those issues. I was just going to attempt to play again for a little while. Silly me, thinking I could. lol

• I'm having the same issues with trying to log in on enid or pagel .I got Map under maintenance, unidentified error 4609, disconnected from the (world) server etc. Can somebody please fix this problem or is it just me having this problem?

• Dear Community,

thank you for your reports. We are currently investigating on the issues and will have a full server restart for all US servers starting at 6.50am.
    We will talk about the issues and investigate with the team on Monday what happened.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best wishes,

Veralya

• Dear Veralya , Servers are not back online "for us".

Servers are still down , and guess what? It seems like Weekend has came and You guys can't handle the number of people logging and playing at the same time.

Solution ? ofc , Merge the 4 other dead servers , make it one big a live server with a full community , and Of course You will save money of running 5 servers while just only one is not a dam Ghost town.

if You wanna remove this message go a head , but 99.9% of the community agreed with this comment.

Change your Unprofessional Programmers behind the keyboards!

• GAMIGO IS JUST DESTROYING THIS GAME, THEY HAVE KNOWN FOR WEEKS ABOUT THE ON GOING ISSUES. SERVER RESTARTS SOLVE NOTHING. DO THEY REALLY CARE FOR THEIR PLAYERS? NO

• Congratulations! You made me log in and post in this ghost forum after 6 years or so. It's your chance to make a comeback for Fiesta and you let it go. A chance that is one in a million. If it wasn't corona virus, everything would be ok, but since yall cheap to buy a stable server that can handle that type of population you will lose that chance.

• They’re not going to do anything.

They won’t do anything.

They don’t want to hear what we have to say.

They don’t want our suggestions.

They don’t care if we’re complaining.

The voice of Gamigo says they care, but what have they REALLY done to make the game more viable and playable?!

Enid and Jenira need to be merged to pagel.

Cash shop prices need to drop drastically.

Enhancement rates need to be 75% successful, not 15% maximum...

We all could say things, they’re not going to hear us.

The servers are being attacked and they’re not gonna admit it. We’ve felt this sting before, multiple times. But they keep telling us the same stuff like we’re a bunch of uneducated ignorant tools they can keep milking because of the addicts.

Just go to consoles and other pc games for awhile...

Boycott their cash shop and watch how fast they either shut the game down or kiss our back-sides by throwing is 25% off vouchers for purchases over 49.99 😂

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif