[Info] Server Down Issues

• Authentication timed out for me too. I haven't been able to login at all today, on Isya, NA, where ALL of my characters are. Earlier today I was able to select the other servers, but I don't have any characters on those so that doesn't do me any good.

What about attendance? I haven't missed a single day this month, until today, and that is NOT my fault! I hope we can get attendance credit for today!

• I really hope we get some kind of compensation for all these issues other than extending the time of our items. This is getting out of hand.

• sc bonus and server xp/drop boost?? :evil:

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• I played for about an hour very early this morning. Then logged out to take care of some things in the real world. Then decided to play for a while but unfortunately I've been getting what the rest of you are: authentication timed out and connection to servers have failed. These issues are incredibly tiresome.

• Server Name: ALL servers, NA
    • Map Name: ALL maps
    • Character Name: ALL characters
    • Server Date and Time: 2/18/20, I think server time is 9:30 (my time is 12:30pm United States East Coast time)
    • More information about the conditions:
    • I thought the servers were shut down for maintenance earlier today and assumed this issue would be fixed. Guess I was wrong. Once AGAIN I can not get past the server selection screen. Not only can I not get on Isya, I can not get on ANY of the other servers either.
  • Had same issue earlier , but waited for a bit after choosing the server and after like 5 minutes it got me in - like press enter once , or click "Join" and wait.

Also clicked on the fiesta store in the game, it didn't load right away but after like 10 minutes .

• Had same issue earlier , but waited for a bit after choosing the server and after like 5 minutes it got me in - like press enter once , or click "Join" and wait.

Also clicked on the fiesta store in the game, it didn't load right away but after like 10 minutes .

Thanks, I remember now that some people had said that worked for them before. I'll give it a try.

• Hey everyone,

Our IT department has been informed and they are looking into the technical issues. I do appreciate everyone's patience while they sort this out.

Gamigo staff will NEVER ask for your passwords!

gvvPdSd.png

• Hey everyone,

Our IT department has been informed and they are looking into the technical issues. I do appreciate everyone's patience while they sort this out.

Thank you for the reply. The problem is still VERY annoying but seeing a response from you makes me feel a little better. At least I know that they're aware of the issue and TRYING to fix it. :)

• Server Name: ALL servers, NA
      • Map Name: ALL maps
      • Character Name: ALL characters
      • Server Date and Time: 19:30h or so in my country (Spain)
      • More information about the conditions:

I was doing KKP then i got a dc. Can't pass the server login screen, once again...

• Hey Praline !

We've been checking on our servers and you should be able to log in.
    Eventually this might be caused to a different issue only affecting you or a few.

Please try again. If it's not related to the whole server and all or majority of the players please create a fresh thread in our technical forum part.

Link: Technical Support

Thanks and best wishes,
    Veralya