Server transfer or complete merge

• Certainly not knowing about academies can be hard, but even if you don't go through an academy, it's not impossible to progress in the game, perhaps do a bit of farming and selling items for some money. There are plenty of people who do not go through an academy for buffs or the monetary gain, although most do try to join one.

I have seen more people AFKing in Roumen after the attendance NPC was implemented. By doing this, it is possible to know when a new player hops on, although you may not always see them. You can always use an alt and with 3 clients, one can be semi afk in Roumen or a similar low leveled map to help others. Of course, the essence fiof an MMO depends a bit on luck, you may not always find someone to get along with, even in the most populated server.

Understandably, some KQs do not fill, and do be fair you don't need to do KQs to level, although they are fun to do. This is not something we can change is it is up to online players to decide. Keep in mind if you don't join certain KQs, even in a highly populated server, no one will be cause they see it is empty.

You can find a GM in discord and certainly we are not around all the time as we have life and other issues to attend to. However if our presence in giving help is approved, we will announce times somewhere visible, so you won't have a problem finding us.

Ideally, if you have an issue with being stuck, you should send a ticket as this is our official help channel and GMs cannot warp you out if you are offline.

Doesn't mean that the game is about to have major improvements though. They have been gently saying they need time to change things for so long over last years that I stopped trusting in them long time ago.

This game currently does need changes that would affect their wallets, and that's why I don't believe it will happen someday.

EDIT : I don't know GravesDisease but stopping buying CS would actually be a good idea. The issue is definitely not him attempting to boycott but rather addicted players that still pay for a game they're not satisfied with. :)

Gamigo earns money = they don't need to care about what we can actually think, as simple as that

Despite what you think, we are working on things behind the scenes, however as Zao has mentioned before, an MMO is always evolving and will never be completely perfect. As we work on fixing the code, sometimes new issues pop up, but we are working on fixing the code from scratch as best as we can so it will be less problematic and more optimized.

We already care about issues, and are continuously trying to fix them as they come.

I will not tell you what to do with your spending, however do remember that devs need to be paid, and the less money is earned, the less devs can be hired. Just a little side effect.

For as long as the game has existed there's been problems with actual favoritism, which have led to several changes in management teams in both western versions. Hiring is hard, I'd know, and even when you have all these rules, a big mess to monitor.

However that wasn't the concern voiced, but that even when there isn't any violations, community is fast to whip some accusations up with little to no evidence. And due to general lack of trust in management, they're bought by others rather easily. IF they ever even come to your attention or appear as anything but behind-the-back talk in third party IMs, they're very difficult for management to efficiently disprove. This type of favor, even when for a good reason, even just talking and spending time together with some players, can be gasoline to that, when you make the conditions of being involved so clear-cut and apparent.

As much as I believe there is currently no such favoritism problems in the current team, it is well known there were some issues in the past, which led to the reduction of GM powers and activities.

The selection process for providing GM help to players, if approved, will be entirely clear cut and transparent to prevent this.

By the ideology you suggested, logging in normally to hang out or run events causes issues with favoritism by providing 'favor' to those who bother to ask questions in whisper or interact with GMs when they are logged in right? There will always be rumors, but we would prefer to help if we can, despite that.

That would literally be every single person on any server except Isya with every dungeon in the game. The other servers are dead and no dungeons can be done.

While we may not be able to reach everyone, ideally, we will be able to help those we can, so later they too can help others they meet. This is ideal, and I do not expect this to be reality, but in a sense it's better to help a few than lose everyone right?

• Certainly not knowing about academies can be hard, but even if you don't go through an academy, it's not impossible to progress in the game, perhaps do a bit of farming and selling items for some money. There are plenty of people who do not go through an academy for buffs or the monetary gain, although most do try to join one.

I have seen more people AFKing in Roumen after the attendance NPC was implemented. By doing this, it is possible to know when a new player hops on, although you may not always see them. You can always use an alt and with 3 clients, one can be semi afk in Roumen or a similar low leveled map to help others. Of course, the essence fiof an MMO depends a bit on luck, you may not always find someone to get along with, even in the most populated server.

Understandably, some KQs do not fill, and do be fair you don't need to do KQs to level, although they are fun to do. This is not something we can change is it is up to online players to decide. Keep in mind if you don't join certain KQs, even in a highly populated server, no one will be cause they see it is empty.

What you're saying is not wrong but it is subjective and you're not looking at it from a new player's perspective.

A certain MMO that I'm playing "insert an MMO that feature a desert", We have a guild there called FTGG. I showed them fiesta and they thought it was fun looking.

I intentionally didn't play with them. And told them to play on a low population server so they don't get powerleveled and have the game ruined for them.

Here's what they said after trying it..

-There were no cut senses so I just started skipping all and every text box that pops up cause who reads the story in an MMO.

-The character feels very slow, like a slowed down version of "insert the king of MMOs"

-Very rough graphics but it is colorful which is nice.

Then I asked if he did any dungeon which to that they said

They had no idea since there is a loading screen for every map. I said it would've said a dungeon in the map name. They don't remember seeing one.

Asked about KQs,

They said that found out about them at like lv14 but by the time it started recruiting they outleveled it so they didn't bother with them.

Finally for guilds,

they didn't join any.

-------------

So, yes. You can level without academy, KQs or even a party. But that's just the early levels and you won't have money to buy anything.

However, here's what you're missing.

Farming is not possible without good gear in the first place, or fully buffed with pots and in a party, or at least you need to be loaded with SC items.

Nobody buys anything on a dead server because everyone already have what they want and can self sustain instead of buying and wasting money.

Plus nobody even plays so there isn't people to buy whatever you farmed.

• Im from Pagel,

Dead server, and when I heard they wouldnt even consider a server merge tool or anything of sort thats when I quit.

I blame the dying of the servers on how expensive the store is and how unfullfilling high lvls are. For Example, when cap raise was 105, we had Malephar, a standad wold boss who was not that hard to kill and it was rewardiing pooping out several armor or gears per week.

At 110 the Adealia theme was engaging, several new mobs, and we got closer to defeat Karen which kept us all going.

At 115 We finally got a shoot at Karen which kept us going, we also got Chimera which at the time was a fun to kill world boss.

Then at 125 things started to go south, while the theme was engaging and we got a lot of new mobs and bosses, you messed things up by changing up the stat system and people went from having 20K HP to 10K, Im not lying when I tell you that some of our best players quit seeing that and I dont blame them, I was also affected by the change I was like LOL look at my 10K HP, thats sad....

King Alberio wasnt as rewarding as Karen or Malephar, he would drop useless gears and a weapon every other two weeks mostly for the classes than the less people played (crusaders, archers,trixsters).

At 135 things only went worse, The cap raise was filled with buggs and glitches, who doesnt remember the Temple glitch LOL, it was imposible to do the dungeon without getting stressed (a game is supposed to be fun you know), the lvls were too hard, the mobs were too hard to kill (you pretty much needed to be perm 100% cookied if you wanted to lvl up at a decent pace), and not only that the rewards from taking all the pain were cero. I remember when I finally got to lvl 130 (Pagel's Battlefield) I was excited because I saw a lot of new mobs, new small bosses (like the dragon) and I though to myself of maybe this is some kind of redemption, these bosses probably drop good stuff!!, and it was sad to see that they didnt dropped anything else but dust LOL, that was so discouraging.

The last strike was to know that Shaman Kazhul hideout was lvl 130 mimimun required lvl to enter dungeon. I mean, you guys didnt think that an already low populated game would take a big blow from this by making it lvl 130 and up?. Not to mention that the world boss was dull as fk? boring as hell?, I mean come on, you guys had another option, make it 125 and up and make it FUN?.

Most of Pagel people quit even before 130 due to all these reasons, and those who made it to 135 quit aswell because well there was really nothing to do anymore, there werent enough people to do dungeons and the world boss.

I made it to 135 by doing the stone repeat once a day LOL, Cap raise was so bad that I never upgraded gears or weapon, didnt feel like it was worth it tbh, still using 125 OC gears and KA axe, didnt see the point to spend money on the game, I mean I knew it was going to die LOL.

Hopefully you learn on your mistakes and dont mess things up on Isya and keep it alive. I will just log in from time to time on forums to checi if you actually do something. and if you decide to do another cap raise, I will come back and check out how far my OC gears can get me. Im certainly not spending a dollr on the game anymore. Playing the free route haha.

You can check my billing information and you will see I was spending good, and it your loss for providing your players with unrewarding content and events, I mean what happend with those kill the mobs events tht actually dropped things and stuff, those were fun!.

• Meanwhile all the staff have to say about it is

"Stop calling it a dead server!"

"The players should revive the server!"

What an absolute joke.

• I'm sorry but this isn't a joke. To be a populated game, you need people on a server. And to have people on the server people need to log into the server, that's how it is in any MMO.

Sure some of the ideas seem simple, from what's been suggested: lower mob stats to remove P2W, increase enhancement rates, increase drops, replace 'scambox' with skins 3x the price, insert 'gold sink idea', and so on. But these all have issues to iron out.

We are working on this however we can, we can not and will not force you to move servers, but we do not encourage you calling servers dead. When have I ever edited out or called out anyone for calling a server dead? I would like to know.

What we do encourage is ideas we can use to improve the game.

Granted we may take a long time, and it may seem like we are not there, but we are always watching and working in the background. In the mean time, I can tell you that we are reworking the current code, refreshing and updating it so we can clear code debt and make it easier to implement new ideas. This task will take time, but we believe this will be beneficial to the game in the long term, including reducing bugs and glitches.

Thank you for your patience,

HoneyTeddy

• HoneyTeddy The problem with Gamigo's currently design philosophy isn't that it's a bad direction to take, but that if they were to ever take this direction it should've been taken when they first acquired developer rights. With how terrible the foundation coding is, it should've been immediately obvious that there was too much code debt to properly improve upon the game for years to come without there being too many issues. This needed to be done when Fiesta was still at least moderately populated so that it could withstand the lack of new content. By starting on this after so many people have already left... well, you see what Gamigo has gotten themselves into.

That and every time they add new content it has been more and more pay to play, as opposed to pay to go faster. When 135 cap first came out just to play you needed a 100% charmed/extended knight. How is that good for the game? All it does is discourages people from even trying out the new content, myself and a good chunk of people I know included in this category. That is just one example, albeit an extreme example. But that was for the base game, not even dungeons or raids. That and the class rebalance has been a complete failure so far because Gamigo has asked for player feedback on suggested changes and the players have been completely ignored, see Cleric changes.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• We can call the servers anything you like but it will not change that fact that they are and will always be dead No amount of events/ boosts/assistance from GMs/ events will ever change this. Regardless of what you think new players will never choose the server with 4 people online vs the server with hundreds. You need to face the fact that nothing will ever re-populate these servers and work on finding out a way to merge them. It has literally been years and you think suddenly maybe this year the servers will magically populate?

All this time wasted into trying to come up with bandaid fixes that will not work instead of having developers sit down and figure out a way to merge. So far all we here about is them cleaning up the code debt. If this will allow them to merge the servers in the long run then fine good on them. But in the meantime the daydreaming of the 3 servers becoming populated is honestly just infuriating for the people stuck on those servers to have to listen to. If it was just 1 server that was dead maybe I would humor the thought of it perhaps being savable but not 3...

• Lolz, I never buy scamboxes from any game if that's any consolation

Joined 13 of March, 2009

Got 1 Crusader, 2 archers, 2 clerics, 2 mages and 2 fighters all Lvl 70 or higher

• Trust me I can revive fiesta if gamigo trusts in me and gives me some stuff that i request. Its actually too easy to revive this game, I just need a boss in the abyss that drops gears and stuff and look how quickly i revive this game,

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• will we ever get this merge? or some sort of opportunity to bring our characters over?? I asked the same question 3 years ago before I quit AGAIN for 3 long years, and now im back to only find that nothing has changed at all. this game is all about money now. the item shop has daily updates and so much dedication put into it. Yet the rest of the game remains the same, no new classes and same old maps.

Since its all about money why not sell us a transfer tool to reset server for character? I feel like we are just waiting and waiting and nothing is happening. its so frustrating to have characters and items paid for on servers that are completely dead. I have started over on 2 servers first pagel then Isya because all my friends went to pagel originally but then pagel died and I had no choice but to start over to Isya again. I deserve to have my characters and items I paid for with me.

• will we ever get this merge? or some sort of opportunity to bring our characters over?? I asked the same question 3 years ago before I quit AGAIN for 3 long years, and now im back to only find that nothing has changed at all. this game is all about money now. the item shop has daily updates and so much dedication put into it. Yet the rest of the game remains the same, no new classes and same old maps.

Since its all about money why not sell us a transfer tool to reset server for character? I feel like we are just waiting and waiting and nothing is happening. its so frustrating to have characters and items paid for on servers that are completely dead. I have started over on 2 servers first pagel then Isya because all my friends went to pagel originally but then pagel died and I had no choice but to start over to Isya again. I deserve to have my characters and items I paid for with me.

Time to give up. They are obviously not capable of transferring Characters for what ever reason (Probably too lazy - but there will be an excuse that it's not possible, while they can make GM-Chars that have any possible EQ. Since we are peasants and not GM's it will not happen for the playerbase)

• Time to give up. They are obviously not capable of transferring Characters for what ever reason (Probably too lazy - but there will be an excuse that it's not possible, while they can make GM-Chars that have any possible EQ. Since we are peasants and not GM's it will not happen for the playerbase)

Yup probably better to give up. You and everyone else have tried. They just don't listen or care. They won't even let us request sc items to be put back into premium inventory.

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• Yup probably better to give up. You and everyone else have tried. They just don't listen or care. They won't even let us request sc items to be put back into premium inventory.

Not just that..

I myself and many others have given gamigo easy to implement solutions to many of their issues.

Yet they refuse to listen to any of these for years until the issue becomes so big they can no longer ignore it.

Then we get some arrogant GM mail about how we are no longer allowed to have sc items put back into the premium inventory.

After ignoring every single issue they themselves created in the first place and refusing to implement a long term solution.

Even If the perfect solution is easy to implement and gets suggested for years.

Even if 20 posts appear complaining about the problem and I reply on every single one of them the solution and ask why it's not fixed.

Even if they fuck up, it's still the players fault.

Even if we give them obvious proof that they themselves fucked up..

The incompetence and greed of this so called "company" knows no bounds.

It's clear this is a dictatorship and the company will just suck as much money out as possible until this game dies.

Delivering a lasting product and statisfying the buyer was never the priority of Gamigo.

And they will do anything to remove any post that shows the truth or any player that speaks up.

The GM's are nothing but tools that signed agreements, they have no opinion of their own.

Time to leave the sinking ship.

• Merge Pagel server to Isya. No matter what Gamigo says they CAN transfer chars to alt servers. They are only lying and making excuses. I have played for 11 years and you cant just start over and acquire all the rares and perm suits and stuff and endless SC in our bags that we have ALREADY PAID FOR. They did a 1 day transfer and didnt give proper notification for everyone to have a chance to transfer. Not all of us live in game and scour the forums each day we have to work and have lives. STOP STEALING OUR BAGS OF SC GAMIGO. STOP HOLDING OUR ALREADY MADE HIGH LEVEL CHARS IN YOUR PRISON GAMIGO. I WILL SPEND REAL MONEY ON MY OLD CHARS. NOT NEW ONES THAT CANT EVER GET WHAT WAS OFFERED YEARS AGO

• All we need is one server.

Thats it.

Oh and a hardcore mode server where everything is as strong as the current shines, and shines will be four times as strong and drop 10 times more loot?

Oh, wait...that's wishful thinking.

Gamigo may as well just sell Fiesta online to Jagex. They're close enough to Germany, and Jagex aint too bad when it comes to listening to its player base...

Yes Gamigo...I'm suggesting you SELL fiesta.

Give it to someone who understands Korean game code :D;(^^:D;(:D^^:D;(:D^^^^:D;(:D8):D

Or...better yet, hire in those people who made P Servers...least they were operating at GREAT capacity and FIXED known issues...

Well, I better shut up before i receive a permanent ban.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Greetings!

Just a reminder, please keep things in a critical but neutral tone. We are open to feedback and discussion, but please keep the topic relevant and on-topic without steering too far into off-topic discussion.

In regards to the situation involving Server Merge/Transfer, this isn't something we are currently looking into.

Whilst a lot of the suggested ideas may sound good on paper, there are equal downsides to Server Merge/Transfer on a technical aspect that may cause issues.

Please feel to continue the discussion, but please reframe from going too off-topic.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko