Server transfer or complete merge

• Is this going to be a feature? <Edited> Why not merge them all into one now or let us transfer.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kuroneko: Removed Negative comments ().

• This idea got rejected several times. But of course it's the only reasonable step to make.

And to those wanting the servers to stay empty: Get over mmorpgs and play something which fits your preferences.

Jour 1

"C'est le jour 1, celui qu'on retient,

Celui qui s'efface, quand tu me replaces, quand tu me retiens,

C'est celui qui revient."

- Louane

• to me honestly it allows more players to play the game and not hog bandwidth to lag other players. That is just my opinion. I understand the logic behind one server but to a computer with millions possible players that takes a toll

Death isn't the end but only the beginning. FEAR THE SHARPIE

• It's not even millions though its not like how it was years ago. I think if all servers merged it would probably meet the previous years population of one popular server

• I don't know if we can name another game on the forum but whatever x) I play to Elsword and there were, like Fiesta, several servers depending on the country. A french one, german, italian.... but throughout the years some servers where dying compared to others and in a general state the game was dying aswell. They decided to do merge (even though they always said they would never do it) but it was necessary ! Now the game goes pretty well and we can't talk and play with a lot of people ! One year ago I was playing alone and now when I play on Elsword I'm never alone !

Regarding to fiesta this is the same thing, I'm from french servers and this is the end for us, like really. When you start to play there is no one, when you do quests there is no one, when you go to Elderine it's a real desert. If you want to play and talk with someone you've to be AT LEAST Lv.115/20. And I started to play on Isya server two days ago and it was a rebirth. There is ppl in Roumen and Elderine, you can find ppl who are questing like you, you can easly find someone to help you (as I did I needed help, I created a topic and ppl were present.... bcz yes french forum is also dead x) ) and you can begin to fully enjoy your adventure at Lv.60 bcz there are ppl doing KQ and quest.

I don't know how spanish and german servers are going but I think a merge is more than necessary. It would give, as I said, a rebirth and we would be able to experience the Fiesta we knew from the past !

• I understand where you all are coming from. I don't necessarily disagree with it. I love playing with other people and I enjoy meeting people from other countries. If that is a problem then yes I am all for it because playing with people makes the game easier for the player. But at the same time they need the servers to compensate if they get a large amount of new players. I for one have a computer that is kinda slow at the moment but still play on Isya. I don't know if a merge would slow it down more but I am willing to try just to meet new friends. If they do it fine, if not go to the server that has the most people so you can play. If you love to solo then yea go to a low server

• i said that for every gm coming

and "

A server merge is not possible at the moment, I am very sorry. We are working on the tools, but it is a slow project with many hurdles, so we have no guarantee that and no time-frame in which it will be finished.

Until then, we are looking at other ways to increase population as well as to help out on the lower population servers."

they want me start from 0 in isya

and i said tell u merge servers im quit

• If only, at this point I'd just like to get my cool stuff off of the dead server if that makes it any easier, lots of people have perm SC stuff from ancient quests or old sales or the just have some nice gear that is trapped on another server

If they refuse to transfer a character (because they can if they wanted) then couldn't we at least get some of our stuff? Especially 'bind on account' items?

Also I found this, pretty interesting that back in the OS days they were thinking about this as well

https://web.archive.org/web/20…df30fe75b3a7fe62&t=202101

Joined 13 of March, 2009

Got 1 Crusader, 2 archers, 2 clerics, 2 mages and 2 fighters all Lvl 70 or higher

• Look at the difference between Pagel/ Enid / Jenira and Isya (doesn't matter what time of day it is it always looks like this) If Pagel+Enid+Jenira merged that still wouldn't do anything. This game has been out for a very long time and it's normal for games to start with multiple servers and end up with 1 after multiple merges. It's not fair for the players on the other 3 servers and "just make a new character on isya" is not a good solution. For anyone that says "The players should rebuild the server instead of going to isya" are delusional.

Merging all existing servers is the only way, as everyone not on Isya is just going to end up quiting otherwise. No way to do any sort of group content/ fbz/ GT/ KQ. Whats the point?

• Look at the difference between Pagel/ Enid / Jenira and Isya (doesn't matter what time of day it is it always looks like this) If Pagel+Enid+Jenira merged that still wouldn't do anything. This game has been out for a very long time and it's normal for games to start with multiple servers and end up with 1 after multiple merges. It's not fair for the players on the other 3 servers and "just make a new character on isya" is not a good solution. For anyone that says "The players should rebuild the server instead of going to isya" are delusional.

Merging all existing servers is the only way, as everyone not on Isya is just going to end up quiting otherwise. No way to do any sort of group content/ fbz/ GT/ KQ. Whats the point?

z9ccqnY.jpg

I do agree with you 100%!

This could also would be a fix for all those players who missed the previous merge and didn't get to choose where to locate their characters or for those who, thanks to the algorithm, have characters spread in different servers.

There is a lot of potential income Gamigo is losing due to players who have no interest to start over Isya from scratch but would probably consider to come back if there is the chance to move on a server more active.

Yesterday I've seen a screenshot of a reply given by a TGM to a player's question asking if there was a new cap raise coming, and the answer was that "is being worked on and coming soon, and it may comer sooner than expected". I really wish this issue could have some sort of relevant update as well.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Cupcake ().

• dont understand why they lets other server empty so, ppl in isya afraid it will be lagg if they merge but doesnt it laggg anyway if they make new char in isya?

soon or later some players in pagel or isya willl quit . why dont merge before it could save some players from other server, so the game will run for a longer time.

• sven that does make sense. but also if they advertise the game to friends and migrate to other servers, fiesta once again can grow. I for one love this game and don't want to see it fall, but on the other hand people with older computers might be the ones lagging. Me for one I have a basic laptop from 2011 or 2012 and when I mean basic, its just the base line stats. Uruga and eldy sometimes freezes me to one spot for a couple of minutes. I bare it because I enjoy playing. Shift+z doesn't work all the time for me. Server merge has its benifits and cons and I believe (though not sure x3 because i am not staff) thats what gamigo is looking at. Pros and Cons for everything. If it does happen or is about to happen I am very certain they will let us know. So if you don't want fiesta to quit, do like me, go out and advertise

• Advertising this game gets you no where. People who game know that this game has its extreme issues along with a few other "things" that make this community squirm, and those of the gamer community turn and look and say "Hell no...why in the world would we bother playing that game?"

If you don't know what I am talking about in this regards, well...that's something you need to heavily consider yourself before stating that we should go out and advertise.

A merge is possible, but given the current amount of resources that Gamigo staff has, it wouldn't be "feasible" for them to bother merging Enid and Jenira to Pagel. To be perfectly honest, going from 6 to 4 servers was a waste of money. Should have been 6 to 3 or 2. A "fresh start" server was seriously NOT required nor was it needed.

The issues that plague the game right now are being addressed, slowly. As far as a population stand point, this games old, its lost its spark, and there isn't much to do but grind, farm the best gear, and raid. There's no real challenge to the game anymore other than that. If we had content that would add in some serious diversity, then perhaps it would benefit us all and future players in the long run. The other issue is the fact that the Cash Shop is drastically overpriced versus the perks that we get and the static percentages are broken STILL. Enhancement rates and its success is another issue that turns people away, due to the fact that going from +5/4/3 and higher with one perfect bundle could yield only ONE success or zero at all. This is another issue that really drives the new community away...and that says something. Sure, they don't want EVERYONE running around in enhanced gears, but yet they pretty much MAKE it a requirement to raid, or even play past a few particular leveling stand points in the game...yet it's not "required"...but yet, the community has voiced about it and said it utterly feels like the cash shop and maxed gears is required/needed/must have in order to do anything past 120.

There's more issues to the low/diminishing population than just the fact everyone plays on isya.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• I'm pretty sure Isyas population is dying too. It's just not as noticeable. Merging won't prevent the inevitable, if anything it may even speed it up.

I don't play much anymore but I'd honestly not have my 100+ characters shoved together with those drama lords over on Isya. :)

It would be cool to find a way to attract players to the quieter servers, even though it's not going to be easy. I know Gamigo is working on the matter but they're going to have to put a lot of work into it.

• Drama Lords eh?

The only drama is a bunch of Elitist's who throw their money around in FBZ and claim to be "gods".

That's in ANY game with PVP and a cash shop. Hell, I used to do it on EQ2 before it completely DIED...and LoL (I still do occasionally).

SO!...it doesn't really matter where you go, what you do, who you run with. Everyone has drama. Those that don't have drama, are the ones who practically solo and lead their OWN pack of ONE (or two if they married themselves...).

The only issue that arises from Gamigo doing another merge, is the unique ID's of items. Its a LOT of code to sift through. That's why people with similar names on servers had a lot of their stuff go POOF. Gamigo doesn't want to deal with this again, and no...they won't admit to it either.

You want people to come back and play on YOUR server you run on? Start a guild, p lvl, gear em up, help them farm for things they need so you can take over your server. DERPIDDY DERP DERP.

Trust me, Isya is only dying out because no one wants to start over...again...and play a different prestige. I've done that already. I have one of every single type of prestige except Specter. I'm bored....but I still play because I DO have some friends that I run with on the very very very very rare occasion when I decide to actually show my face. If we merge, Isya SHOULD be the ONLY server, with Enid or Jenira left for newbies and as the recommended server to go to.

Not good enough? Well, if Gamigo would get the WAX outta their ears and LISTEN to us about the cash shop and enhancement rates as well as particular CONTENT being too OP'd for the minimal - moderate spender to even take part in, then perhaps this game would come back to life...but at this point, doubtful.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• I would love a merge of the 4 servers honeysad I played in Pagel and I was forced to start in Isya because there was nothing left to do in Pagel also all my friends went to Isya or stopped playing because the server was empty cryhoney

the problem is that Gamigo one day said ''the item of transfer is canceled'' and they never mentioned anything about it again, I hope someday they will give some announcement about that, but for now it's just a request from the players, of the players who got stuck on empty servers and dont want to start over, because it really is very difficult to do it slimesad

• I'm pretty sure Isyas population is dying too. It's just not as noticeable. Merging won't prevent the inevitable, if anything it may even speed it up.

I don't play much anymore but I'd honestly not have my 100+ characters shoved together with those drama lords over on Isya. :)

It would be cool to find a way to attract players to the quieter servers, even though it's not going to be easy. I know Gamigo is working on the matter but they're going to have to put a lot of work into it

they are rdy in isya , those players left in empty server right now are nice friendly leftover.

• I play on pagel when I wanna, and everything is a ghost town. I feel like I am literally solo'n the game in it's entirety which is nice for nostalgic reasoning. Other than that...meh