THREE LETTER CHARACTER NAMES

• Hello all! Maybe many of you remember the closed test versions of this already 10+years old game. For those who didnt know, there was a way to name your character using 3 letters.

But what's in the present?

50% of players name their characters after (their) IRL name (Bella, Mona, Brad etc...) But what's with the people whose IRL name is only THREE LETTERS? Is it really necessary to use Xes or _, signs to fullfil the slot in the 21th century?

And ppl called Leo, Dia, May r just one reason to make three letter names available,

THE ANOTHER REASON is for example the cool words for characters u play with and may name after like War, Air, and IDK what else...

The name database is starting to fill and there are soon no way to create new names without "hacks" so why not make them available? :)

• +1

I would love this to happen!

Being myself a person who has a middle name of 3 letters I do agree with the fact that it would be fair to allow 2-3 letters names to be used, other than the plus of provide more variety of new names in general.

• +1 I would love love love this 'cause I do have a 3 letter name! o3o

(✿◠‿◠)ノ ISYA SERVER ヾ(◠‿◠✿)

Aelfyn // 135 ranger

Acelyn // 135 holyknight

Yuzuri // 135 knight

Misaki // 79 archer

- GIFTING -

50% charms of might 15G

(please pay first)

- PLAYERS I'VE GIFTED -

Buttocks // Strongest // tracy // Furano // Worick // Yujio

• -1 This isnt even a problem of the game. Like this isnt even the least of a problem cause it isnt a problem, theres absolutely no need to make a 3 letter word when there are billions of words in the world. There is 0 need to name ur char after ur name, games are made for gamer tags so make a unique gamertag that you use on ever game that is unique and you will have no problem.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• No one said it is a game problem. We don't need it, we just want it.

(✿◠‿◠)ノ ISYA SERVER ヾ(◠‿◠✿)

Aelfyn // 135 ranger

Acelyn // 135 holyknight

Yuzuri // 135 knight

Misaki // 79 archer

- GIFTING -

50% charms of might 15G

(please pay first)

- PLAYERS I'VE GIFTED -

Buttocks // Strongest // tracy // Furano // Worick // Yujio

• Thank you for your reactions dear co-players, and yes, I am aware of yall saying 2 or even 1 character name should be allowed. Honestly I was pointing back to closed test versions where they were allowed but then for some reason it got banned. Still can see once twice per year some really old players with 3 letters in their name, so got this idea to write a thread.

Just wasn't actually expecting this much players having 1-2 letter IRL names, excuse me :S

• Kentomaru ?? pretty sure they can think of a different name thats not 3 letters like the person making this post seems to be feeling upset like why get stressed over such minimal things that are non-problems, there are much bigegr problems in life than not being able to make a 3 letter name on a game.

I'd let the post be if this was one of the big problems of the game but when there are so many other thigns that need to be added to the game like new content and revival of the abyss this problem shouldnt even be mentioned yet.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Kentomaru ?? pretty sure they can think of a different name thats not 3 letters like the person making this post seems to be feeling upset like why get stressed over such minimal things that are non-problems, there are much bigegr problems in life than not being able to make a 3 letter name on a game.

I'd let the post be if this was one of the big problems of the game but when there are so many other thigns that need to be added to the game like new content and revival of the abyss this problem shouldnt even be mentioned yet.

yes my friend as Kentomaru said it's suggestion :) can agree or not its ur own choice <3