You have a request or question about your account, a technical issue, or a problem with purchasing slime coins?
If that's the case, our support is looking forward to helping you! This guide will help you submit a ticket in a few, easy steps:
- Click on "Support/FAQ" on the Fiesta homepage (or simply go to support.gamigo.com/)
- Make sure you have selected "English (US)" in the top right corner next to the "Sign In"-Button and then proceed to click on the button that will allow you to submit a ticket for non-Glyph games (you can see the Fiesta logo in the button)
- On the following page, you will have to answer a few questions that will help us understand how we can help you. Be sure to read on to see exactly what you have to do.
Your email address
Please enter your correct eMail address, as answers from support will go to that eMail address.
What Type Of Issue Do You Have?
If you wish to close your account, choose this option; we will always send a confirmation request before deleting accounts
If you can not log in any more, or have any other issues with your account, choose this topic
Any questions or requests related to in-game activities can be sent here. In addition, you can apply for the position of GM with this option
In Game Issues
If you experience any issues that are not caused by outside influences (like a poor internet connection), choose this topic
Choose this for any purchasing or payment issues
Report a Player
Fiesta Online is a place where everyone is supposed to feel welcome. If you feel that other players do not believe in this credo, be sure to record your screen or take screenshots so that you can show us exactly what happened
- Account Deletion
Gamigo Group Games
Choose Fiesta Online from this pull-down menu.
Choose a title that lets us know in a few words what the core issue or topic of your request is.
This is the place where you can freely describe what happened or what you need. Please be sure to include as much information as you can to make it easier for us to find a solution, e.g.
- Name the character if it is about anything character-specific or happened while you used a particular character
- Name the server and the region or map if it is something that happened in-game
- Give us all the relevant dates and times for anything that happened
- ...and any other relevant data you can think of that might help us help you better
If you have received a transaction number from us, whether through a support answer or another way, please add it here for ease of reference
Here you can add any screenshots or videos that you have recorded that will help you explain what has happened
It is possible for initial ticket response to take up to three days, and a solution or further investigation of your ticket up to a week, depending on the issue.
Please be sure to send only one ticket per issue or question and wait for a response. For further information, don't hesitate to ask a GM.
Your Fiesta Online Team