Connection to servers has failed problem

• Hey guys whats up? I am an OG player from way before Gamigo took over Fiesta and today I decided to check out the game but I am having issues getting on :/ First I had the directx issue with the missing dll but I got that working. Now I am having an issue with connecting to the servers. I reinstalled the game, I used the rollback patch application.

Another question is do I have to contact anyone to get my old characters and items back since Fiesta was taken over by Gamigo?

• Make sure you CHANGE your game password and My Gamigo password before you make anymore attempts to log into your account. Don't need it getting blocked.

You can do all of that after you log in to en.gamigo.com

Don't use the Login button up top, as you'll end up getting Access Blocked screen. Go to My Gamigo tab, and then login on the pop-up. From there, you can change all the passwords to your account.

IF your old Outspark passwords don't work, use the Forgot Password option for your My Gamigo stuff...trust me, you don't want a headache.

Also, if you didn't select which server(s) your characters were going to, chances are you ended up on one or all 3 dead servers. If you gotta start fresh, come to isya and poke around in eld for a good acad to join.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Thanks guys. I got it to work. For whatever reason, I can't connect to the servers while at my school's network.

And Shawn I already messed that part up xD I sent the techs a ticket though to retrieve my account and just started a new one for now. But is it for sure I will get my old account back?

• You shouldn't be able to make a new account with the same email so you should be good. I made a new account while waiting to retrieve my old account and I'm able to log on to both. You are allowed to have up to 5 accounts under different emails.

• Yes you will be able to get your account back. Chances are you will be waiting for awhile though. I can tell ya that the Customer Support team is limited and they're currently swamped.

When they ask you to verify your identity and prove you hold ownership of the account, be ready to have the following handy...

Account name, and at least 3 characters names

Email Address Associated with the Account

Last four numbers of the Credit/Debit Card used to purchase SC and the APPROXIMATE/EXACT date (Last three purchases made)

Last IP Address you logged into the account with + the location (City, State/Region, etc.)

and any other details about your account that they might ask you.

But, with us being able to launch THREE instances of fiesta now, you may as well make perms for farmin' or something lol! I suggest you make a perm for MD HC for those OJ jewels and random assorted goods *shrugs* Plus, makes TK and GoC farmin' lots of fun! (sarcastic cough)

See ya on the flip side bruh! If you wanna level a toon right fast, I'll rush you through quests and a few levels. Just shoot me a inbox

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• You shouldn't be able to make a new account with the same email so you should be good. I made a new account while waiting to retrieve my old account and I'm able to log on to both. You are allowed to have up to 5 accounts under different emails.

Unless the rules have changed again, you are only allowed up 3 accounts per player.

10. Account's

10a. Asking other players for their account details (usernames and/or passwords) or sharing your account details with anyone else is prohibited. Gamigo staff will never ask you for your account password. This includes allowing other players to use or have access to your account.
    10b. The creation of more than one account is allowed as long as not more than three accounts can be assigned to one player. When determining bug using or similar infractions (please refer to paragraph 7 and 9) with one of these three accounts, all three accounts will be penalized as the one having broken the rules.

There will be no repercussion for players that already had more than 3 accounts before May 17th, 2017 as long as none of these accounts were used for any prohibited activities.

• Thanks Shawn I appreciate the info. Do you play on Isya? I remember the good old days farming GoC lol and what is MD HC?

So i submitted the ticket again and there was no confimation of it being sent. Is that normal?

• Yes I play on isya.

I've not gotten confirmation of mine being sent either, and it revolves around a particular incident that's being quietly discussed across the forums.