Gladiators are destroying the game

• The moment glads can't tank anything when charmed means the game has become pure pay to win.

If glads sustain their ability to do everything solo with sc, nothing will be solved either. Gamigo is trying to balance the game around sc-less game, yet sc-less stats are completely irrelevant at cap, so either they balance the game around sc advantage, or remove sc advantage to make sc-less balance relevant, else this will go nowhere.

• yea but for that to work, the glad needs to be 125+

It's got such a limited amount of use xD

Tho it is fun

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"

• yea but for that to work, the glad needs to be 125+

It's got such a limited amount of use xD

Tho it is fun

Well I mean, every other level/level range has a different balance in the game. Glads are consistently the most broken class after 100. Before level 100, it's much more balanced between the characters. Spectres also need to hit at least level 105 to have spammable Soul Slash.

• Well, i just left the game. I have like 15 days to log in and im not planning to come back. Seems finally gladiators destroyed the game completely. Good job Gamigo! Im sorry but i can't consider myself as secondary class to them. In EVERY OTHER MMORPG, supports were the divas of the game. Lineage2 , WoW, Aion, they were REALLY active in everything (pvp/pve/events). 90% of people in game consider those as heal/buff slaves. Good job people, you made this game dead.

• Well, i just left the game. I have like 15 days to log in and im not planning to come back. Seems finally gladiators destroyed the game completely. Good job Gamigo! Im sorry but i can't consider myself as secondary class to them. In EVERY OTHER MMORPG, supports were the divas of the game. Lineage2 , WoW, Aion, they were REALLY active in everything (pvp/pve/events). 90% of people in game consider those as heal/buff slaves. Good job people, you made this game dead.

How about you tell the Staff what they should change or improve instead of complaining about it only^^

Die Menschen glauben viel leichter eine Lüge,
    die sie schon hundert mal gehört haben ,
    als eine Wahrheit.
    die ihnen völlig neu ist.

- Alfred Polgar
  • Want me to suggest changes? REALLY? Okey, let's start then.

1) Make charms to work ONLY for PVE, which means that during pvp, charms won't work.

2) Adjust the damage of the passive of glads. Make it flat dmg and not % cuz that multiplies the dmg from other shit too like rama/str pots.

3) Make the gear sets generally useful. Check some passive effects on clerics and you'll see what i mean. Everyone atm uses safe/firament (when hanging on uruga) for basic buffs, cruor set mostly in late and in rare circumstances quicken set (which to me has no great difference).

4) Make INT useful for clerics. They can be considered as mages since they are using magic spells, so int can give them HEAL POWER. Or at least give guardians a passive to get % or flat healing power.

5) FINALLY GIVE a ranged root to clerics so that they can be useful on pvp. Invigorate is good to spam BUT, since every class has a blink/jump/stealth, GIVE THIS MELEE CLASS (with the same speed with other kiting classes) a ranged cc LIKE EVERY OTHER MMORPG DO. Lineage 2 has dryad root/ aion has root, every mmorpg gives support classes RANGED root! This 1,5 sec root is simply tragic, especially when combined with low aim and low range.

6) Give guardians MASS RANGED HEAL, 18m distance. To clarify the difference of REAL healer in this game.

7)Give guardians a MASS RESSURECTION skill 15m distance. To enchance his power on pvp/pve.

P.S I can tell you more if you want...

• Tell me more, i want all your suggestions ^^

Die Menschen glauben viel leichter eine Lüge,
    die sie schon hundert mal gehört haben ,
    als eine Wahrheit.
    die ihnen völlig neu ist.

- Alfred Polgar
  • we've only been posting on this thread for 2 months now and what even has happened, absolutely nothing, so what even is the point

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• 1. No? Should be other way around

2. Good one

3. If you wanna maximize the potential then you would be carrying 5 or more different sets. I rather have sets give passives instead of skill effects

4. What?

5. Knight doesn't have that and I think they shouldn't get one along with clerics

6. Think this has been suggested before but yeah.. Why guardians don't have AoE heal? Like an instant heal

7. Same as 6

• I don't actually get what you didn't understand in what i said. :) The AoE heal you know, has REALLY short range (talking for Awaken/Recover, especially Awaken). Int will be a very tricky and nice stat for Clerics too. Finally what didn't you understand about MASS REZ? Yeah, a mass ressurection spell, it's a not a big deal. Knight doesn't have root, but HAS a ton of other cc, am i right? Plus ,tbh, i don't see many active knights around and i think you're clever enough to guess why. Why someone to build a knight with over 25+k hp? The only reason that atm clerics exist at SK is to HEAL ENEMY GLADIATORS (!) to reduce their dmg. REALLY PEOPLE?? World bosses in other mmorpg need like 1-2hours to die, need POWERFUL tanks and great heals. Here just put a bunch of charmed glads, some extenders and everything is okey. It needs like 10 mins or less for SK to die, and 2-3 hours of a weird drama for the "losers" or "winners". Did you know atm that even in ToG, 90% of people are redeeming their points for glad gears only. Guess why...they are more expensive than others...why? Because glads are the most buffed class atm for NO REASON.

Some other suggestions:

1) Atk speed buff to Hk : friendly/self

2) Evasion buff to Hk: friendly/self

3) Clarify what the hell "dispel magic" scrolls do. This category of scrolls is really dead, since the only thing they can do is to cure slow and some other shitty debuffs. Instead of that, delete these scrolls AND give either scroll/pot makers an new recipe like "cure scroll" to get a debuff from you. Even wl sleep or some root.

4) Give a class a vision-like buff to counter the stealth of archers.

PS. i have more in case you need...

• The main objective is nerf glads because they can accumulate benefits and have too much advantage over other classes, as dex / eva / dmg / def / HP / tank

and that is why gladiators are destroying the game

You have to Nerf so they can't do everything in the game without anyone's help.

Suggesting that other classes have more damage or skill does not go with the topic of conversation, and for that I suggest another post

• Like I said, the heals and mass rev I agree with.

Also, I main knight even if I don't play it much compared to other classes but I do and simply being a brick wall is fun for me even if it's useless within the game. As it stands clerics are useless even in SK. Glads can intentionally unequip a piece of their gear to take massive damage to lower their hp so they don't even need to use heat of fury and with the cleric to glad ratio in raids you could heal all you want the outcome won't differ that much.

It takes 10 mins because everybody charms. As I stated, the charms should PvP only not PvE, opposite of what you suggested.

I'm aware that glads items are more costly than other classes because they're more popular, Higher demand on items. Meaning it is better to sell a glad's item then use that money to buy other class's item.

What I don't understand is why you think INT would be good on clerics. You want to give them attack speed, cc, be tanky, better heals and supportive skills. Sounds like the next gladiator class to me.

Any form of buffs to clerics' tank ability isn't needed. They're already tanky. So, I disagree with your point 1 & 2

3) The whole crafting system is useless as you can obtain everything by other methods. It needs a rework as a whole.

4)Archers can't attack while they're hiding. So, if you're asking for a skill to reveal them but maintain their invisibility status then sure. If you want to be able to see them and attack them while they're hidden then that I don't think is fair to rangers.

• Clerics should get a ranged stun, not ranged root lol. Root doesn't make sense on a Cleric conceptually, and balance wise a root wouldn't solve any fatality within the Cleric class. Ranged classes would still bully Clerics with ease with CCs of their own or using an escape skill to avoid root entirely.

• Just logged in after about a month of inactivity. And boy was the population noticeably lower than when I left. Could it be because people are sick and tired of the imbalance? I know I am xD

See y'all in another month!

• Some things cannot be undone

There.

How about you tell the Staff what they should change or improve instead of complaining about it only^^

It's rather pointless when you can't actually have a proper conversation. Look at this thread. There's over 200 posts from players, and two from staff that bear no real substance.

Wasn't gonna touch this with a pole, but funny how nobody has mentioned attack speed. As far as balancing glads goes, that should be one of those annoyingly important details that puts the class where it should be. That of course would require getting completely rid of fan favorite exploit, stacking, and killing the game, because nobody wants to play a character that suddenly deals one hit every 1,5 seconds when it used to belch 10 in 2. Their survivability in a tank and spank tab-target is trickier to manage, when the game already hands you WAY too many ways to keep yourself alive even before you factor in any kind of mechanics or skill.

Way to too-much and too-little it at the same time.

• But I literally mentioned Violence and insane stacking on glad skills a couple pages back, lol.