Gladiators are destroying the game

• If charms, extenders and all the other sc rubbish truly disappeared from the game, then yeah, balancing the game would be much simpler and easier. Unfortunately for us, gamigo will never cut its money incomes like that, so we'll have to stick to rebalance that will involve sc amplifications as well.

• That's just refusing change. There are many things that can be undone.

Just how tough cookie pack was removed and replaced with a weekly charm, they should do that to extender and the rest of the charms.

Make charms valuable, not something you spam for every single raid and dungeon in the game. That killed the game really.

Instead of people demanding fix for drop rate on daily basis they just settled for charms to speed things up.

• if they were to remove pay to win, theyd have to remove suits/charms from everyones premium inventory, then clear it from item shop

if they just cleared it from shop, thered still be those heavily paid players who probably overstocked on stuff already, then eventually it'll just be them left with their prepatched sc items.

if you say to nerf the stat bonuses of sc items, it still wouldnt change it being pay to win, cuz anything bought with real $ to increase stats is pay to win

limiting the purchase of sc items still wouldnt stop the die hard players from buying em, all you need is a lv30 to gift. they would just make multiple accounts to gift themselves. people go to such lengths, im sure people would do this if this was the only option left.

:/The Mythical Unbalance Already Here With These New Sc:/

• Making the game non pay to win isn't gonna happen.

I'm fine with suits because you don't suddenly turn into a god with 100% more def and dmg.

Sure the accumulated amount does make a difference but it is nowhere near the amount you get from charms.

If you remove charms and extenders or at least limit them so they can't be spammed for everything then you will actually realize that glads can't tank everything and they gonna need clerics and knights at some point.

I'm one of these players that "overstocked" on stuff with over 40 pages of SC that are valuable (destroyed all free suits that don't give stats or very little). However, I no longer enjoy the game because it is just too easy and when I play I just don't use anything despite having enough for me to last few years without spending anymore money.

• This is why we have to balance it with SC in mind. Glads are the only class that has exponential damage increase with their OP passive and vitality.

• im fine with them getting highest dmg

im just not ok with them being able to do everything else we've complained about.

tank/debuff for everything/skills that mitigate things they're supposed to be weak on(ie: Violence)

they need a high risk factor

• Glads having highest dmg makes spectres obsolete, like why even consider building a class that is harder to use and overall less performing when you can just use a glad that is noob friendly and rewards you even better once you master that class? Spectres surpassing Glad dmg wouldn't even be broken considering the fact that Glads have other advantages such as having greater AoE damage and a whole bunch of debuffs, not to mention greater survivability overall. Glad should basically be a go to damage dealer for a beginner in the game whereas Spec should be a damage dealer to use for the more experienced players or for those seeking challenge. Spectres as of now have no real use in PvE as of now, the only thing they really add is DoTs, but their DoTs are trash to begin with.

• when i think of gladiators, i think of very strong. Vitality. berserkers. etc
    They sound like they should be strongest o3o

for tricksters or spectres/reapers, they make me think more of high dmg, but in the Fast dmging style. like they do combos really fast o3o
    I do think specs need some dmg buffs tho yea, but i still think glads should be highest dmg.

and again, glads need their kit nerfed, so they cant be tanky while having highest dd.

• I agree with Josh. If glads has the highest damage, it'll make spectres obsolete. Spectres gave up the PvP aspect to become great damage dealers but right now they're not even a good damage dealer.

If glads have number 1 damage + tanking ability + PvP skills, why even play any trickster?

• Yeah, gladiators should be hard hitting, but not have the greatest damage.

Spectres use the slower weapon type of choice, so they do deserve to OD glads. Also glad's weakness of using axe is practically negated by violence and the ability to stack all of the attacks incredibly fast, so you basically have a lightning fast truck hitting gladiator that has the durability of a tank and that has nonexistent downsides to him. Spectres need to have the greatest damage output, gladiator doesn't deserve it. Gladiator would still be overall more practical than the trickster class as a whole, it's just Spectres would finally have something to show for if they actually OD'd glads.

• Well, it is what it is...

And...my laptop died 😂

Morherboard started sssssssmooookin’

🤷‍♂️

Sooo, im on hiatus again 😂😂😂😂

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• well, we have our own opinions on who should have highest dd :d mines is ~

glads needs nerf to all their defensive kit so they cant tank(period)(doesnt mean getting 1shot by everything tho), in turn should have highest DD, since they're portrayed that way anyway

And i feel like tricksters should have the Fastest attacking/combo skilling, that would result in high/fast dps. their animations need to be changed so its not so weird. the ticking dmg of some skills need to be 3x as fast, like harsh blow/ soul trap/venemous strike/lethal strike etc. then i feel their weapon atk speed needs to be 3% faster.

Theres no need to compare glads current utility in here though since this thread is here to discuss nerfs to them :d

• glads needs nerf to all their defensive kit so they cant tank(period)(doesnt mean getting 1shot by everything tho), in turn should have highest DD, since they're portrayed that way anyway

They aren't. Spectres are.

• glads needs nerf to all their defensive kit so they cant tank(period)(doesnt mean getting 1shot by everything tho), in turn should have highest DD, since they're portrayed that way anyway

Glads are not supposed to tank, that's true, but that doesn't mean they're supposed to be squishy, that's definitely not true. In fact, most of the melee classes are supposed to have tough armors, because they're the ones most likely to get hit. This doesn't mean they're tanks, but more like it ensures they don't get facerolled right away and a mere breeze doesn't knock them over. Trickster is one of the few melee exceptions where high armor is not prioritized in return for much greater dexterity. Overall, a Gladiator is supposed to be the more RNG-proof choice over Trickster whereas Trickster should give a more risky and exciting gameplay. Since Trickster is supposed to have low defenses and rely on evasion mainly for survival, they're also meant to be the strongest damage dealers against a single target. Gladiators do more AoE damage thanks to their crowd control abilities.

So yes, ideally a Spec is supposed to OD a Gladiator, because if otherwise is true, you cannot justify making a Spectre. If Spectres cannot contribute with damage, they can't contribute with anything basically. I would say that Spectres overall should also be able to land useful debuffs in PvE, but n1 damage should also go to them since they have no AoE damage capability.

• well everyone in heres only been talking about raids and instances so glads should be squishy to those bosses imo. Would make knights needed.

And glads do have a few aoes, but i dont think that makes them have good aoe clear o.o minute on whirlwind. 14 seconds on deva the only thing thats close to spammable aoe

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"

• well everyone in heres only been talking about raids and instances so glads should be squishy to those bosses imo. Would make knights needed.

And glads do have a few aoes, but i dont think that makes them have good aoe clear o.o minute on whirlwind. 14 seconds on deva the only thing thats close to spammable aoe

Yeah, glads should be squishy to the bosses.

There are 3 different sets that empower whirlwind's CD by 30% (meaning 90% in total), which turns it into a spammable skill then, and they can also use HoF to increase their own damage simultaneously to increase the AoE damage further while improving their base damage. Deva isn't bad either, because it hits quite a few targets and stuns them for a long time. The most specs can do is equip 2 pieces of soul slash set while having fully empowered soul slash to spam that skill, but it doesn't even compare to whirlwind and deva spam from a gladiator.