Gladiators are destroying the game

• This game and its players are so obsessed with gladiators that I genuinely believe it is unhealthy for the game in the long run. Let me explain.

First off, why do you even play a game? For the enjoyment. For that recognition. You want to help out your friends or other people in Isya, you want yourself to be valued by the community, you want to be wanted. Well, the game has spoken, they literally just want Gladiators. Have you ever seen those roars that go "(Insert guild here) recruiting capped glads only". As someone who doesn't play a glad or have one, that's downright discouraging.

Also, at world bosses such as SK, there will be one expedition group filled with gladiators and literally any other class is considered second rate. Doesn't sound fun to be second rate to me. You're not a gladiator? Well, sucks to be you, you can't join the party.

Even when you do bring something to the party, you're just there to support these gladiators. For example, I've heard people want crusaders, not because they bring something to the table, but because they have this buff to boost a glad's damage. Or, having a Spectre in the party wearing DDF, just to boost a glad's damage. It makes other classes feel like a joke to be honest.

Really, what is the point of playing other melee classes if you're just gonna get thrown under the bus. People who don't play glads are just gonna be like "Well, I don't play glads, parties don't want me, I'll just quit then"

• Its an issue that will never be addressed correctly

perm debuffs. All the debuffs last for almost twice the amount of time of their skill cooldown
    a debuff for basically everything. atk break. def break. armor break. atk speed break. Dex(aim and eva) break.

Atk buff

a Healing system that benefits the fighter class the most

a skill that nullifies all dmg/effects of 1 attack and does the dmg back to the enemy doing twice the dmg you would have taken. And its on a 15 second cd only

An aoe stun that only has like 10 seconds of delay before you can stun again and lasts for 8 seconds

Almost every fighter set adds an additional % debuff amount to their skill debuff.

Example: Slash decreases[xxx] amount of enemy defense
    Add on Slash set.
    Set effect description: reduce fatal slash enemy defense rate
    Effect applied: Base slash defense reduction [xxx] + Slash set Effect(-20% enemy defense)

their set effects basically give a 20%~30% boost to whatever buff/debuff they do. Not a % boost to the skill. Just a % application to the enemy stat/ your stat + the base skill effect

:/The Mythical Unbalance Already Here With These New Sc:/

• Fiesta is at a point tho, like a lot of other games that are/were dying/unbalanced beyond repair, where even a slight nerf could have big effects, while buffing other things to a point is a lot safer, but inevitably still leads down the same direction o3o

• Glads are the harbingers of Fiesta.

Always needed, and they bring death and destruction wherever they set foot.

They have damage, they have moderate defense, and their sustainability is nearly unrivaled.

Mage's are pretty much the same way, they have the damage, they have escape mechanics, and they have an emergency heal.

Archers, well...they have to rely on their evasion and speed scrolls...and that stun that rarely hits anymore these days...

Clerics...well, Heals...PT buffs and endure...that's it. All their new adjustments are mediocre at best to raid parties.

Trix are great for crowd control as long as there's a mage present. Gives everyone a brief respite to regroup and take that deep breath and continue the carnage...other than that, not much utility in raids except burst damage and Crowd Control.

Saders...you said it already, and lets not forget their life saving 1hp buff that maximizes a glads damage output :D

SO!...what should we do about glads?

Mmmm...Nothing. Leave em be.

Other Classes? Well, til all classes get their Skill Debuffs increased and have a near 100% "stick" ratio, nothings really gonna compete.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Glads, mages, HKs. That's all you need and want.

Archers do good aoe damage, but mages do it better. Big heals from guards are not really needed cuz half hp glads. Crowd control from Trix also not needed cuz you can just have glads spam deva and you have your aoe stun.

And your crus buff thing kind of supports this thread, sounds like they're only useful for serving glads.

• It's just that stacked charms, SC items, and extenders make them Arnold in his prime. Sadly, the game would most likely die without the aforementioned items being sold or available in raids, so...They need to make bosses require certain classes to pull through, like needing rangers to kite KA mobs.

• Fighters biggest issue is just their set effects not boosting a % of their skill.

Most if not all of their sets just does a 2nd application of 20~30% to the buff/debuff stat.

That really makes Fighters broken. You can use t1 debuffs and itd still be effective as long as you use the set effects via ability to setswitch to any set you want.

Nerfing Vitality dmg and increasing defense self reduction? Its ok cuz can still use t1 vitality for 5% dmg buff. Then mighty set will just give another 20% dmg buff. So only lose bout 5% def for 30% dmg boost o3o

T1 Slash decrease defense by 27? Es ok with slash set we'll just defense break you by 25% on top of -27 defense

Then theres demoralizing hit+diminish set or advanced warriors lv100 set

Defect set+immobilize

You see where im getting at o3o

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"

• only solution: make your own glad

But what if people doesn't like the gameplay of gladiators? What if they want to play a different class? Any other pdmg classes are not desired in a raid or farming party.

Fix set effects like what they did to Gab Set. Even if they do, I doubt it'll make ant difference. Vitality and that overpowered passive still makes them the best DD class.

Fiesta is at a point tho, like a lot of other games that are/were dying/unbalanced beyond repair, where even a slight nerf could have big effects, while buffing other things to a point is a lot safer, but inevitably still leads down the same direction o3o

Is that direction "Dead Game"?

Either play gladiators or don't get invited to parties.

• have you ever seen a fighter without using any of the staple sets? xD

it makes a huge difference, because its not a boost to the skill's applied debuff

they all do an additional 20~30% debuff, of the debuff applied, on top of the skill effects own numbers

Defense break makes a huge difference in ur dmg, thats why most if not all games you play that has a defense break, you will go defense break, over attack buff, first, if you can.

And as we get into that, Mighty set boosts ur dmg by 25% on top of vitality's own applied dmg boost, but doesnt increase the defense reduction.
    so no matter what Tier vit you use, you will always get an additional 25% dmg boost, from Mighty set,

It makes big difference using these sets vs not using them

• Ok...I play my 60 perm fighter like a glad, and I have to agree...do NOT knock it til you try it. Yes, fighters are broken. A lot of things in this game are broken, but people have managed and still play their roles just fine. Either cleric is suitable, hell...even a 99 cleric suits the needs of a glad. All glads really need is a restore thrown on them, and they're good to go. If they're using HoF and Violence....wellllll…keep tabs on their HP and don't let it fall below 40%.

Tricksters...are a good asset to ANY raid. They enable your mages to stay alive with their crowd controlling abilities. 7s ST hurts and steals aggression like no tomorrow from the mages, especially when followed up with HB...and since I main a reaper on Isya, "leap" plays a vital part too. Don't knock other classes til you really play with them and test ALL the waters.

Mages. AoE machines til we get the "promised" debuffs for WL SoT's. Even then, mages won't utilize any skills other than MB Nova Inferno and Meteor/CL. Least that's how I roll. I use AoE's and AoE's only unless I'm doing some farmin'

Archers. Again, Crowd Control. BUT! good luck stealing aggro. Archers Damage aint what its cracked out to be and the DoT's don't generate enough hate late/end game to really aide "stacked" glads.

Crusaders - welp, mines a KKP perm and the hybrid skills go a long way. Just gotta know how to time their use. Gonna be a front runner? (Very possible. I've watched saders tank) Set Switching is crucial. Your healing ability is crucial. Your DPS is VERY crucial.

Glads and Knights need ALL their Lower Level sets. Every single set really has a crucial use for EVERY sticky situation. The same CAN NOT be said for all classes, period.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• I'm not saying every other class is useless guys, I know what other classes can do. I'm saying these classes are not as desired as gladiators especially at cap.

How many gladiators do you see at SK?

How many times have you heard "We need more glads"?

Have you ever seen "CoC party looking for crusader/trickster/knight/archer "?

I'm not saying these classes don't bring things to the table. I'm saying these classes are basically second rate and even the game itself recognises it. And it really sucks for these classes because you always know you're not actively wanted in a raid party.

• People wanna drop SK and fast...that's all.

Besides...you really think Gamigo is gonna nerf their cash cows to make em more Streamline with the rest of us...its a SLIGHT possibility, but don't go holding your breath.