Disappearing perm mounts and magic pots?

• Hello technical support pls respond to my tickets and give me my duck, pots and money back ._. I'm pretty careful and I'm pretty sure I didn't drop and destroy my mounts and pots but I logged in recently and for some reason my mount and magic pot had all disappeared? o.o Kinda sucks that I had to spend money and buy a new mount because the donkey was just not working for me LOL. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me ;-; (my friend confirmed that it happened to them too tho) :/:/

• Yes, this happened with me as well (although I think it was just the mount for me). While the cheapest, temporary solution is to simply buy a donkey from NPC, the drastic decrease in speed, especially those with +d mounts, and no regen cause extreme inconveniences to even do quests. I feel like those who've gone through this should be compensated for all the trouble.

• I've actually also had this issue I logged in just recently seeing some recent updates on the game and wanted to check them out I had to reset my password first for some reason and then I logged in and My Motorcycle+5 and Nightmare Dragon +4 were gone =[ I also didn't have my Rammy on my fighter =/

• Hey Honey, I've sent my ticket in last week and it's a bit frustrating that we all had to spend money or lose the benefits of the mounts that we had paid for. Is there a way to speed up the ticket process or at least a way to give us compensation immediately for our troubles? I am extremely tired of my slow mount ;-; I understand that the whole new ticket server thing is causing delays but many players are experiencing this very big bug.

• So what happens to the people who lost their mounts and magic potion that don’t send a ticket? Simply cause they haven’t logged in the particular characters? I'm just thinking about the people on a break or the ones that are not active in the forums but have characters they don’t use (if that was the character that lost the items, they would have not noticed)

• ^ Agreed. So could Gamigo at least let us know if you're even looking into this issue or working on it? It's been over a week and the ticket I submitted still hasn't been responded to.

• Hello,

If you sent a ticket, it's been looked into. You should have received a confirmation email telling you the ticket has been received. If you don't have this, check your email's spam box. tickets are always sent to the email you used to write your ticket.

If it's been longer than 2 weeks, you can PM me your ticket ID and I will have a CM check it's status.

Remember, if you don't send a ticket, we won't know you have an issue!

Thank you,

HoneyTeddy

• This is actually not true. When I sent the first ticket after the new system, I didn't receive any confirmation email, but still got a reply.

• This is actually not true. When I sent the first ticket after the new system, I didn't receive any confirmation email, but still got a reply.

Yea I still haven't gotten confirmations for any of the two tickets I've sent. In addition, I've had friends who did get their mounts back and they submitted their tickets after mine sooo if you could check on the status ASAP Honey that'd be appreciated :( I also think that players who had to buy a mount due to this bug (aka me) should be compensated in some way.

• Could explain where my Rammy+5 (tradable) disappeared to.

I don't account share, never have, never will.

I'm not the only one who's also noticed their rammy poofing. Heard some rumors about Blammy's also poofing..

or is the community just Lying?...very doubtful.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• If you didn't receive a confirmation email or reply, even I'm your spam box, please PM me your ticket number (and character name and server) and I'll have it checked!

Thank you,

HoneyTeddy

Sure...I'll get right on that. Havent logged into the game in months til 3 days ago just cause...and I noticed my rammy was gone. EVERYTHING else is still there, just not my Rammy *shrugs* Used it between three possible characters....hmmmmmmmmmmm which one was it...lemme jog my memory from like 6 months ago... *facepalms*

I'll submit a ticket. The sooner I get my rammy back, the happier I will be lulz

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• HoneyTeddy

Issue...no ticket number was given.

Havent received an email.

Been checking the email I used for contact, and the one my game account is registered to...nothing.

Suggestion?

• Dear Community,

We are aware that there seems to be some problems with getting your ticket number. Firstly the ticket number is not given on submitting the ticket, and secondly many have not received their confirmation emails. We have reported this issue and will try to fix it soon.

If you haven't received your confirmation email, check your spam box of your email you used in the email field when writing your ticket.

If you still can't find it, wait for the ticket reply. Give it up to two weeks before sending another ticket.

GMs will not be able to check your ticket status if you do not have a ticket number.

Thank you,

HoneyTeddy

• So update: it's been three weeks and I have gotten no replies to my tickets, confirmation e-mails rarely show up and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY MOUNT T^T Is there anything I can do other than complain LOL help pls

• So update: it's been 1.5 weeks and I have gotten no replies to my tickets, confirmation e-mails rarely show up and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY MOUNT T^T Is there anything I can do other than complain LOL help pls

For me anyway....