[Submissions] Fiesta Magazine!

• I liked the 1st issue, but I think there was too much “art”, making it look a bit childish; I would prefer more text and less pictures, with useful info or just curiosities and/or funny things about the game.

Anyway, thank you for your time working on this…

• /o I offered to write something but got bogged down tbh they had a really quick turn around from the original suggestion. Moving forward I recon it would be very doable to add more text to the magazines !

• I like pictures :/

Almost everyone does (me included); what I didn’t like and made it look childish was tons of pages full of pictures without any text (the opposite would also be annoying); a good balance between text and pictures on all pages would look much more “magazine like”; when I reached the “art” section (pages 10 to 22), after 3 or 4 pages I just started to roll it down fast until I finally found some text again; and, funny thing, pages 23, 24 and 25 were again unbalanced, but this time the opposite way.

I don’t want to take down the work and time of everyone who collaborated/contributed to the magazine, its free and we get what we get; but since we were asked for feedback…

• :: Greetings, as of the imbalance of Arts over Text part for the first released probably because we as community not ready to contribute as well. Thus they fill in all the pages with whatever events happening before to fill what's empty. If there's people who even really care about this game and willing to contribute, then do your part, PLEASE. I know there's hidden gems out there awaits to be polish! It can't just be done by their side only. They tried, by making this more 'advertised' as much as they can so why not WE as the players do something as well? Not highlighting anyone but I'm saying this as one of the players. Seen more critics than one that make changes (Sure we need feedback but this is my personal opinion) In other word, if you want change, it starts from you, yourself so the others will follow. Bring out your creative side, It's now or never guys! ::

winkwink

<3 LuNie | 135 HK

Luna<3SouL

Witch<3Darcel

TheBellapuff | JalurGemilang

• If there prizes for cross words, I would like to see an unbiased option towards Event Points as only reward.

Noted.

We do not currently have enough interest in making the magazine crossword prize awarding (we'll like to see 30+ readers before making this rewardable).

Almost everyone does (me included); what I didn’t like and made it look childish was tons of pages full of pictures without any text (the opposite would also be annoying); a good balance between text and pictures on all pages would look much more “magazine like”; when I reached the “art” section (pages 10 to 22), after 3 or 4 pages I just started to roll it down fast until I finally found some text again; and, funny thing, pages 23, 24 and 25 were again unbalanced, but this time the opposite way.

I don’t want to take down the work and time of everyone who collaborated/contributed to the magazine, its free and we get what we get; but since we were asked for feedback…

This is more informative than your previous post, thanks for clarifying.

/o I offered to write something but got bogged down tbh they had a really quick turn around from the original suggestion. Moving forward I recon it would be very doable to add more text to the magazines !

We are still waiting for your article!

:: Greetings, as of the imbalance of Arts over Text part for the first released probably because we as community not ready to contribute as well. Thus they fill in all the pages with whatever events happening before to fill what's empty. If there's people who even really care about this game and willing to contribute, then do your part, PLEASE. I know there's hidden gems out there awaits to be polish! It can't just be done by their side only. They tried, by making this more 'advertised' as much as they can so why not WE as the players do something as well? Not highlighting anyone but I'm saying this as one of the players. Seen more critics than one that make changes (Sure we need feedback but this is my personal opinion) In other word, if you want change, it starts from you, yourself so the others will follow. Bring out your creative side, It's now or never guys! ::

queenlovelovehoney We sure can use more submissions ;)

I'd like to see more news as in what's in development please! :)

We'll see what we can do.

HELL DRAGON IS STILL NOT A DRAGON

Case denied.

There's still a over month left before submissions for Magazine issue 2 close on the 25th September 2019, however time flies! We're accepting images, articles, fan fictions, informative articles, game guides and game related videos (mp4 format). Don't miss the deadline!

• lies

• Why not? What error message are you getting? Did you download it and use a pdf viewer? (There are some free pdf viewers, but your browser likely has one already)

Probably cause i was trying to open it on my phone. It opens google drive for some reason and tells me I’m not authorized to view it