[Submissions] Fiesta Magazine!

• Not really objective, because far not all interested in being in spotlight and answering questions/being interviewed. Each group, each guild, each team, each community has "spokeperson", who usualy gathers feedback from rest and represents them (usualy thats leaders).

Its counterproductive to pick and nominate somebody who IS NOT interested, makes much more sense to elect person who IS interested and can provide sufficient feedback/capable of cognitively conversing.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Yaseeda- ().

• Dosen't really make sense, if I have been playing this game longer than 99% of the people currently on this game, there really shouldn't be a problem with me being in the spotlight so I can show people my side of the story. You can;t just assume I haven't contributed nything in all these years. I may not have friends who can nominate me so I can't get votes from people for the spotlight, dosen't mean my story is not worthy to be heard. HoneyTeddy

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Love how my presence made u drop 100% to 99% ^^

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Don't worry, we are not blind. We know who the people nominated are. And their general contribution and attitudes.

Having someone who's expecting to be nominated ruins the purpose of the player spotlight. It is easy to boast about yourself, but not so easy to appropriately and in detail explain other's abilities.

You have massive Bias honestly

• If you saw some of the reasons we got you would know why some people were not picked XD

I don't believe I have a massive bias, I do ban certain few people off forums more than others, but that's simply because they break the rules more than the others. I try to ignore such things the first few times no matter the person, unfortunately such actions did not stop leading to a ban. I'm sure many others, and you too, would agree with my decisions if you were in my position, under the same circumstances :)

• So in your opinion do I have a chance of being on the spotlight or have you ruled me out completely because I asked people to vote for me.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• If you saw some of the reasons we got you would know why some people were not picked XD

I don't believe I have a massive bias, I do ban certain few people off forums more than others, but that's simply because they break the rules more than the others. I try to ignore such things the first few times no matter the person, unfortunately such actions did not stop leading to a ban. I'm sure many others, and you too, would agree with my decisions if you were in my position, under the same circumstances :)

<3

• Where is Issue 4? Is there going to be anymore? Did I miss something?I thought the Fiesta Magazine was handed off to someone else.

• Where is Issue 4? Is there going to be anymore? Did I miss something?I thought the Fiesta Magazine was handed off to someone else.

I'm pretty sure I recall HoneyTeddy saying at some point that if we wanted further issues, the community would have to band together to make them.

At least, I think I remember reading that. I may be mistaken.

• According to HoneyTeddy before the departure, March's issue of the magazine should be coming out still. Not sure if this is/will be the last one or not.

Read the red bold text. From the "HoneyTeddy!" thread

• I loved the "old" Fiesta magazine, from Laceface, and collected all numbers. I started collecting the new mag when it started, didn't like it that much, but still, it was free. Right now, I have no idea what is going on. Is the mag still being produced? what numbers were issued so far? (I have the first 3 of the recent version), but no idea if I lost some launches, is it still being produced, or the idea was totally abandoned?

• Hey guys!

Don't worry, we're still going to continue it. The next issue was delayed but once it is ready, we will put it up!

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• I'm down for whatever i can do to help

I think you can submit fan art or fan fictions or other things to the link at the beginning, I never got around to submitting any of my fan art for it XD though gamigo always welcome to whatever i post to my art thread here

Got a game support group you'll like to share about? Let us know too!

Click here to use the form to submit your articles

Have a certain someone in mind for Player Spotlight? Click here to nominate them!

Want to know the GM team better? Click here to use the form to send your interview questions to us

^ those links