Gem sink idea

• Make the item sockets at Item Merchant Geric in Alberstol Ruins cost a lot more than they do right now. Make the t5 ones cost 1G each, make the t4 ones cost 50g each. Also, make the default option be to buy only 1 instead of 50 to avoid major slip-ups. Currently, you can buy t5 empowerement sockets for like 1.2g each. These soc emps are essential for cap players and will always be in demand. Increase their price in NPC shop to make a decent gem sink.

If yall want, add t3 ones in the shop and make them sell for 25g each, as those are in demand as well but they're not in the shop.

Don't add 1HKO gems in the shop

winner of the 2019 Isya pvp tournament

• ez gem sink

Add in roars to npc shop for 30g a roar

3G a stack o3o

wep repair kit, 5k for 5G

But aside from item shop items

id say the item sockets are good, and also to add in that coin system with OC or w/e else there is, to CC and Tower

Then add in money to purchase those items, if you dont already do that with the coin exchange o3o

instance coin+ gold to Gems for armor/weps

not crazy amount tho, just a little fee

BUFF pre-level 110 CRUSADERS PLOX
    The Crusade

• 10g and i only get like 2 roars in LH xd

30g for 10 roars is about the same rate more or less on ur rng, but with that, u wont have to spend an half an hour to an hour opening capsules. Can just buy roars in an instant and carry on with more productive things

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"

• support on roars costing 30g each because if you're using sc to buy them they'll cost 31.5g each, so buying with gems is actually better

add 3k repair for 1G in stores, they cost 600 sc, which is 1.2G, so using gems is better

I hate getting roars from LH, takes too much time, super inefficient, got carpal tunnel

winner of the 2019 Isya pvp tournament

• support on roars costing 30g each because if you're using sc to buy them they'll cost 31.5g each, so buying with gems is actually better

add 3k repair for 1G in stores, they cost 600 sc, which is 1.2G, so using gems is better

I hate getting roars from LH, takes too much time, super inefficient, got carpal tunnel

^ +1

I really like the weapon skin idea as well.

The weapon skin suggestion is great, +1

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞