Soccer KQ AFKing

• Everyone knows AFKing in KQs is against the rules. Everyone knows, each soccer KQ, we get tons of afkers. How difficult would it be for GMs at the start of the event make examples of a few people so that others will not decide, might as well join the rule breakers since there are no consequences?

• Everyone knows AFKing in KQs is against the rules. Everyone knows, each soccer KQ, we get tons of afkers. How difficult would it be for GMs at the start of the event make examples of a few people so that others will not decide, might as well join the rule breakers since there are no consequences?

Wether or not they make examples of people they will AFK regardless. The same happens in Arena KQ. They either join to help their guild on the opposite side or just simply AFK in hopes they get another win. That's just how it is unfortunately.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• How long have you been playing Fiesta? Afking in kq is now a daily job, pays well with very little effort.~

Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that's why we form guilds, that's why we have friends.

I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know exactly what I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side.~

• That's good I guess? They've tried to fix the afkin by adding a ban function for those people but then that got abused, so it was either(let people abuse afkin) or (let people abuse ban for no reason in kq), clearly the second option didn't work out so now we just deal with afking can't do much about it.~

Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that's why we form guilds, that's why we have friends.

I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know exactly what I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side.~