@GM/Mods

• I have a statless permanent item that has been on a char that i havent played in years, can u pls transfer it to my other char that I play please. Inbox me . Ty.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Unfortunately no. The only item that can be moved is a weapon skin via the support line. The skin must be fully repaired and will placed back into premium invent. No inter account transfer can occur as in line with the procedure outlined on the old forum.

Regards

Gav

• I am looking for a Mod/GM. And its a statless item, if not, not sure what problem they would have doing such a simple harmless thing. Logic dictates that players should be helped quickly and efficaciously over such trivial requests rather than making an issue out of it. Anyways still looking for a GM/Mod to solve this issue ty.

• I am looking for a Mod/GM. And its a statless item, if not, not sure what problem they would have doing such a simple harmless thing. Logic dictates that players should be helped quickly and efficaciously over such trivial requests rather than making an issue out of it. Anyways still looking for a GM/Mod to solve this issue ty.

Since the procedure is they won’t move any cash shop item, regardless of stats, back into the premium invent or to another character unless it is a skin.

• I suggest you ask gamigo or make a thread suggesting support to take this idea into account.

As it stands currently what you are requesting isn’t a service gamigo offers. Therefore this thread should be closed since you have your answer.

Gav

• this thread is supporting the idea that they should transfer perm statless items. Nothing more nothing less, not sure why u want me to make duplicate threads regarding the matter, gamigo dont like repeat threads

• No it wasn’t you stated the following:

‘I have a statless permanent item that has been on a char that i havent played in years, can u pls transfer it to my other char’

You are requesting a service I see no suggestion for an idea to be implemented in the introductory post.

So your thread shouldn’t exist since it is a request ie you should have sent a ticket. A GM should lock the thread and you would then be able to make a thread suggesting a change to the way things are ran.

Or you can use the magical edit option to make this thread have a point.

Comprende?

• My request was simple and gamigo would/should not have any problem helping its players out in such trivial matters

• It's hard to tell if you're being ironic, lmao.

They won't move your costumes - and if they did it would be unfair to other players who have asked the same in the past.

If you have a personal account-related request (such as this), open a ticket and contact support directly.

If you want to make the suggestion that Gamigo should extend the service wherein they return a weapon/shield skin to the premium inventory to permanent costumes etc. then that's a suggestion thread to be made in the suggestions section of the forum.

It is simple, it is harmless - but will they do it? No.

Isya

Luluchuu | 135 HK

Omnomnom | 110 HK

Pagel

Omnomnom | 118 Guardian

sleepyhoney

• As the user has requested the answer PMed, they should have sent a PM rather than an open forum post.

Thank you for all your answers, as many of you suggested, the items will not be moved. The only items which will be moved back to your premium inventory is weapon skins with full durability. The reason for this is that there was an overwhelming amount of requests to move items back to premium inventory, taking up the time of the support team from other more important matters. If we were to allow moving items again, it will be announced.

For those who wish to move their weapon skins, please send a ticket instead of informing our GM team on the forums, discord or in game.

This thread will now be closed.