Class balance is not what is holding the game back at this point

• if you cant affort to play again, then it is time to grown up get work and quit game , it is the best option.

ask to much every patch , but dont want spend, those leecher make the the owner see this game has not value to spend time to devs it sincenot t much income they cant get from the game so they dont bother to make the game better.

this game living now from those sc user, but if all like you those leechers whoever that are . the game close at 2 years after beta

I am actually playing other MMO and spending quite more than I would on fiesta but that's cosmetic.

Also, because you cannot object to my argument you choose to say "don't play if you can't afford it"? Ironic when you put it next to "grow up" lol

You're more than welcome to PM me and i'll tell you what game to download and check for yourself.

• lol why should i play the other game that you sugesstion? there are a lots of good game, you play or i play fiesta cuz i love fiesta style but to improve the game , gamigo need to hire good devs and where does income come from? not from the air, we need to help them to improve it. but it seem you gave up the game so play dont complants or suggestion what gamigo should do, cuz you are out rdy.

forcus on ur new game we wish you have a good start there

• Zao the blues do have a base level, which is fine, but people farm for good stats on the items. For example, a fighter piece that only has 1 additional stat on it isn't great. If that stat is then int, which is totally useless for a fighter, then the blue piece will become NPC food. So you might get quite a few drops from farming, but most will have low stats/stats that are irrelevant to the class and are not worth selling on to other players. If you're lucky, you'll get a handful that are worth anything after a few hours of work. That's why people consider that drop rate to be bad (and a large part of the reason why prices are ridiculously high!).

Also, there are places where there aren't as many bosses to farm (Temple of Spirit being one), or a lot of work to get to the boss (Tower of Isya/Crystal Castle) so the drop rate is considerably worse, as you're only able to get 4-5 kills in an hour at most. Throw in the bad stats/irrelevant stats and it's not worth farming those places at all. Not to mention that people often spot claim, so even if you're willing to put in the work you can't!

+1 on that. if a piece of gear at any level or rarity has stats that aren't adequately worth keeping it and aren't appropriate to the class it is for, it's pointless to even have in the game aside from a little extra at the npc, WHICH, by right of rarity and level, SHOULD pay out more accordingly.

a level 100 blue as described above, shouldn't be only worth 40 silver at an npc........come on! worthless to the player base, but for what it is, should be worth a LOT more to a merchant.

not everyone wants to spend money re assigning stats to a piece of gear.

• a level 100 blue as described above, shouldn't be only worth 40 silver at an npc........come on! worthless to the player base, but for what it is, should be worth a LOT more to a merchant.

Be aware of this being a reason for inflation.

Jour 1

"C'est le jour 1, celui qu'on retient,

Celui qui s'efface, quand tu me replaces, quand tu me retiens,

C'est celui qui revient."

- Louane

• Ive been playing since open beta...

Things have drastically progressed for the better, and for the <censored> storm worst possible scenario.

Drop rates before 105 cap were OUTSTANDING, but once that cap dropped, things started to change.

Then along comes Trix, a fantastic class to play as a farmer with a mage/cleric I might add. The additions to the drop table DID do some damage, and people pointed it out. Nothing was done til just before OS lost control of Fiesta. Things were starting to look bright when Gamigo took over as publisher, and our voices started to be heard. Then guess what, gems and cards. The huge drop rate on Gems and Cards made materials and licenses become extremely rare, and to the point where they even took over the slots of Green/Blue/L.Blue drops...players were furious...and rants became bugged at that point, ALL OF THEM!

Adjustments were made to suit the players, yet maintain a stream of steady income off rants of the various time lengths. Regardless, drop rates were still horrendous for particular bosses. I mean, look at the lower level maps...materials used to drop like CANDY, now a level 1 slapping around a hero slime would be lucky to see even SBL LQ as a drop...

More on to the point now...

Yes, I have watched the drop rates get muffed with, I have experienced MASSIVE dry spells while 100% ranted even! I've wasted too much SC on exp holds, charms, and 1d 50/100% rants just to end up with little to no viable gears. I always farm either a level below or a level above the boss I wanna slap around, and while its suggested to be a few levels lower for the optimal drop rate...I find that hindering myself of the next level of blues to be a bit excessive. (shrug)

The longest I've spent at GGK was 7 hours with a few randoms. Ended up with practically 1 page of rings and weapons, and a half page of blue armors. 50% ranted, 1 level above, always got the last hit. This was AFTER the drop rates were "fixed"...and how I figured rants were busted, and I wasn't the only one either.

I moved on to GoC since TK's bleed and stun were overly spammed to the point where I wasted 4 minutes stoning and potting...but with GoC's stun just as ruthless...well, it really didn't matter since GoC Rings were more appealing to the community, and hey...farming on an archer made it all the sweeter lmao!

Giant Caimen's drop rate is to this day, is to be desired. Tears Marsh is literally the ONLY map that is suitable for farming those needed t5 materials and actually making a profit from them! The amount of 86 96 helms and 90/100 shields that drop make the efforts worthwhile. Sure, we have HG shields...but not everyone wants to pay 30G for one.

Now, the place that needs to have its drop rates drastically increased would be Leviathans Nest, Lab, and BA/SA...I've not bothered with the new stuff as I hear horrific things. I stuck to leveling til I decided to take my break. LN Lab and BA/SA need to drop more blues than what they currently do, and the set effects need to be something more tantalizing to the player than what is currently offered. People stick to their 95/100's til 115 anymore because DDF can literally keep you alive and the set effects alone can hold you over til 125/130/135's. Oh wait...What do I know...HA!

So...I agree with the OP, drops DO suck from time to time and getting a "godly" drop every time...is a lil over-zealous.

We have hammers, utilize them. We have softening stones in lucky box, pray you get a few and utilize them to get another chance or two to reroll stats.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• want to take over the server/gamigo with me shawn?

Nope.

I'm content with playing my other games at this time and putting my $ to use where I get what I actually pay for.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• RyaikenDune Thank you, and all the others who have chimed in, for explaining what you meant to me. I understand now that it is not about the drops themselves, but rather about the drop quality of the item in question. I am not sure how far into the system we can go to improve it, but I will take a closer look at it.

All of your points of views are helping me zero in on the issue, so please continue xD

• improving drop quality would be quite hard since the possibility of variety is way too large, but could possibly create more bosses/instances of similar mob bosses that is a lot harder, that would drop better quality armor n weapons.

IE: that "HC" version will have chance to be already enhanced up to +5 and have a minimum cap to avoid say +5int +47spr item and instead be like +30int at the very least(minimum cap)

Creating these "HC" versions of mob bosses/instances that would require people to party up or go to a far extent to solo farm would also be creating new content, which would benefit the lower level community.

Only thing is it has to be very difficult or else it would just be a matter of QUICK time before it becomes irrelevant by the mass amount of "good quality" weapons and armor becoming abundant.

Just dont think of difficult with "more dmg" or "more hp/def" because people would just pay 2 win that.

Need some spice like burns/fears/crowd control/level limit etc like Succubus Queen karen's abilities or incubus agole(idr his name xD) to make things a little difficult

Hopefully you get what i mean. New content. Difficult content. High rewards

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"

• To add another detail, as far as 'bad drops' go. A lot of the 'badness' comes from the stats themselves. Some stats hold far less value than others to players. If a piece of gear has max or close to max END and DEX, someone will pay money to enchant it. If it has some STR or SPR on it as well, great! It adds more value!

If a piece has max or close to max END only, it is still somewhat desirable, though far less than if it has END and DEX. There is a decent chance it will still be enchanted.

If a piece has max or close to max DEX only, it is far less desirable. it is far less likely to be enhanced. It will probably be put in a vendor or sold to an NPC.

If a piece has max or close to max STR only. It is almost certainly not going to be enchanted. It will probably be put in a vendor or sold to an NPC. If it is on gear for mages, it will not be enchanted and most likely sold to an NPC.

If a piece has max or close to max SPR only. It is not going to be enchanted. It will probably sold to an NPC.

If a piece has max or close to max INT only. It is not going to be enchanted. It will be one of those joke pieces that you show to your friends to show what bad luck you have. It has very little value on classes that do not to magic damage, which is most of them. You will feel that the NPC you sold it to will think less of you for selling it to them. Even if it is mage gear, unless it has high END and or DEX to go with it, it won't be desired.

Now with the combos of the stats close to or at max. (STR/INT) is meant to be STR or INT depending on the class using it.

END/DEX/(STR/INT): Godly, let's enhance this ASAP.

END/DEX/SPR:
    Godly, let's enhance this ASAP.

END/DEX: Amazing.

END/(STR/INT): Good.

END/SPR: Good

(STR/INT)/DEX: It's acceptable, maybe.

(STR/INT)/SPR: Not desirable.

SPR/DEX: Not desirable.

END and DEX has always been desired in gear. The other stats make great additions to it, but don't hold out on their own. With this, I would suggest making the stats on blue gear have a minimum value of half their potential maximum and to remove INT and STR from classes that do not utilize them as a main stat.

For example, a 55 fighter top drops. Its maximum possible stats are 30/30/30. With the current system, it is possible to get drops that are seen as universally bad with stats like 1 INT and 3 SPR. Nobody wants that, but everyone who has farmed has gotten stuff like that.

However, if INT was no longer possible on fighter gear and the minimum possible stat was 15 (Half of 30) the stats could potentially be 15 STR and 15 SPR. Yeah, it's still not the most desired stat combo, but it feels much more satisfying to see stats at all and if you get a piece with END and DEX at all, it would be at a minimum of 15 for both stats. It would make getting better gear much more achievable and certainly bring in income through war rants and enchanting stones.
    (Maybe even make a Super Hammer of Bijou that utilizes this change and applies a minimum of 60-70% of maximum possible stats?)

Blues at their core should be desired and this change could help them to reach that.

• Swings

If I were to have said this, the community would have entirely backlashed at me because I'm "begging" for beastly gears :rolleyes::D;(:D:rolleyes:

Ive suggested that stats for particular classes start dropping with Core Base Stats already, and have the option to have (+xx) to em also *shrugs*

If anything, we should just make all gear hold stats similar to those past 115 *shrugs*

• Just to be clear, I don't think the stat-roll system should necessarily change, nor should there be a change to how random the drops are - that's what makes farming fun.

I just think that the drop rate is bad. Farming is all about getting 10,000 terrible drops and then getting the one jewel in the trash pile. It gives a sense of reward for effort. The issue with bad drop rate altogether is not necessarily utilitarian. There are other ways to gear yourself. There are other ways to make money. Then you just buy any of that gear that keeps getting resold. The problem is that the game won't grow without new blues entering the economy.

• Higher drop rate -> More satisfying to farm, less barrier of entry to content.

Higher base bonus stats -> More friendly for casual players, more likely for players to enhance their gear since it's not entirely junk

Higher 'random' stat cap -> More variation for competitive players. More ability to use unique gears to customize your build/playstyle. More incentive to spend lots of hammers to get perfect gears.

I feel like at 135 there's a lot less excitement in farming because

A) drop rate is terrible

B) drops have a low stat cap, so they feel useless even if they're not

C) Since the stat cap is so low, and the new stat system (dmg/def/mdef/hp etc) is so weak compared to the armor/weapon itself, it feels pointless to even strive for good items. You could farm for a long time and spend a lot of money and in return you'll only be marginally better than a player with just average statted but enhanced items.

In comparison, at lower levels, there's a huge distinction between a player with godly items and a player with poorly statted items. The stats matter just as much as the enhancement.

• Spoken like a true pro!

But that's just it...no one really cares anymore unless it has high Aim Eva and HP...that's it.

I seen the most sexiest 135 reaper top sitting in vend before I decided to take my break...+0 like 4xx def 3xx eva 3xx mdef but ofc, no additional HP or aim, so it was considered "EH...its OK" kinda gear, but priced at 75G with a 18G offer ( ',') *coughs* Fake Offer *coughs*

Regardless...if all gear were to be like that of gears past 125, fine by me. will take the insult out of the injury. Will it tick people off? EH!...so what, games evolve and devolve all the time. This step would be the best devolution fiesta will ever make, if it ever gets put into play.

• Part of the problem with the new stat system is because the base stats on 120+ gear, especially OC and 135 TOG are way op, especially evasion. That's why people really just want HP and AIM priority with Eva secondary to make it even more op. The old stat system favored END/DEX because the HP from END and you got 2 stats for the price of one from DEX (and Glad aim sucks before Karen weapons make Axes hit 100%).

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Part of the problem with the new stat system is because the base stats on 120+ gear, especially OC and 135 TOG are way op, especially evasion. That's why people really just want HP and AIM priority with Eva secondary to make it even more op. The old stat system favored END/DEX because the HP from END and you got 2 stats for the price of one from DEX (and Glad aim sucks before Karen weapons make Axes hit 100%).

And more words from the wise.

Just like with clerics, archers and mages...lotta people don't like to hybrid free stats due to the popular belief that the additional OOMPH you receive is considered "true" damage. I've tested this theory only to find that it's extremely un-noticeable at best. The only stats it truly shines with, are...

End - Block Rate is VERY noticeable.

Dex - Evasion and Aim increase of the Base Stat is extremely relevant.

Spr - Crit, SP Pool, M.Def make life slightly more easier.

My Reaper is a burst dmg trix - I prioritize critical rate and sustainability. I'm no tank, but I can survive HUGE pulls and devastate the mobs on my own accord with ST and HB. I don't need to sacrifice my sustainability for damage whereas the reaper passive grants larger critical damage output and with being a burst damage trix - it really shines. Base Critical without SC is 43% at 105 *shrugs*

"If everyone were to go hybrid, we'd not have our DPS glass cannons...who would be such a noob to go your route?"

Plenty of people who refuse to buy hundreds of dollars worth of SC just to be "godly".

"If the 120+ stat system gets put on all gear, everything's gonna suck and no one will play anymore...ever think about that?"

Yes I did...gears already come with base stats remember? People will just start to prioritize using other classes more to help out. *facepalm*

I could keep going, but do you see where I'm getting at?

Drops suck as they currently are. Making things "fresh" with the devolution of the newbie gears would probably be the smartest thing in fiesta history...that way people can get used to it and keep climbing til cap expecting the same outcomes gear wise *shrugs*

• I think the str/int in build is really only noticeable when you're hitting someone that has a counter build

my 70 crus full str hitting a full end cleric did about 180~200 dmg

A different crus, end/dex/spr build, not even a single str, did 50~80 dmg to that same cleric

Idk how to explain it, thats just the dmg he told me he was doin, while i was doing that dmg, to the cleric

BUFF pre-level 110 CRUSADERS PLOX
    The Crusade

• Total Strength values. I went Str Int 50 dex on my sader, and I know what you're talking about. I've experienced it first hand, but other classes also have modifiers in place too...just wanna throw that out there. I've done a comparison video in regards to this, and welp...yea.

There's a lot holding the game back really...it isn't just the drop rates or the lack of content...there's also the $ factor.

Enhancements are the #1 killer of pocket books, especially considering how many fails are experienced.

CS items are the next one...3500 for a new item that offers 3% aim?...whereas an older item is only 1350 or something? (Exaggeration, not a full 100% fact, but still truthful)

So...