BandOfTheHawk & BandOfTheFalcon

• That might be true, you might be the "leader" of the guild at face but who really controls all the big guilds on Isya from the inside. There is the puppet and then there is the puppet master.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Update:
    Guild is a project of 1 (or a few) founder(s) (leader), where people in exchange for various benefits (such as, but not limited by: guild buff, tutorship, good destribution system) agree to prioritise goals of a leader (s) and pursue them.

Obligations of leader(s) lie in being verbal and explaining WHAT is expected of members and set standards which must be met

Obligations of members lie in meeting standards and requirements and keeping goals of guild leader(s) prioritised

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Strong soloers make good backbone of team because the chain is as strong as weakest link, but soloers must fill some niche and become useful for guild in some way.
    We need 120 and 135 perms, we farm DDF and dq/tog. Not interested in anything below those levels, although we do recruit at 105 cause thats where ddf begins. I test, teach and check ppl, and by time they hit 120 I already know how talented/skilled they are.

Some interesting math: Year+ ago we were doing 40-50 mins ddf with full expo, now we do 20-30 mins with 10 cherry picked members.
    Around same time our dqs/togs were 15 mins with 10 ppl, now we do below 10 mins with like 7-8 ppl at times despite us being low sced mostly.
    I just sorted out trash.

---------------

-------------

• But wouldn't it be nice if you could officially call 60 abyss BOTH territory as well, if i'm in the guild it will only expand your range of territorial control, I don't see any other downsides other than that it takes up one of your guild spots which I doubt are completely full of active players.

• New result, 15.08 mins ddf with 12 ppl. Aiming for 13 next. My char is ranger.

https://prnt.sc/qspi1s

#ProvingThatMostOfServerRaidersAreAsshanded

---------------

-------------

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Yaseeda- ().

• I also recommend moving fiesta to good fast SSD. Once i have done that, most of lags at towns like uruga/eld vanished.

What I am using :
    https://prnt.sc/qtj3ny

---------------

-------------

• Fast SSD's are for the weak, I play fiesta on a old slow laptop with lag so my opponents at least have some chance.

• Hi there!

11X Glad

Bijou

Last played 2012ish

Recently returned but sold most of my gear before I left, don't worry working on getting gear.

I don't really have any special talents, but my kids think I am hilarious does that count?

Very interested in joining your guild, Yaseeda's personality seems like a good match for mine. But like I said still working on getting gear.

• Sent you a PM :) welcome back to the game

• Welcome Deezaster , I recomend joining our discord to stay updated about raids (or just check guild notice). Its best to start raiding now to get used to strategy we use and to collect some gears, instead of waiting till u will get enough cash to gear up.
    Yes you will die, but there teva for a reason!

---------------

-------------