BandOfTheHawk & BandOfTheFalcon

• In fact you don't know which connections I have

If you think Yaseeda doesn't know me then you know nothing about the history of this game, Epith, and your guild.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Suppose I will accept this thread as main since I am lazy to update my own, while Rae is forum active.

Just wanted to emphasize on following fact> we are looking for talented people. Atm we have gathered pretty solid group of programmers, sportsmen, businesmen, designers, artists and professional gamers, but there no limit to perfection.

Also, we reward PERFORMANCE, not ATTENDANCE. We track scores at raids, and if you want to be able to claim good drops and not leftovers, make sure that you will PERFORM well.
    I understand that not all players can play at professional lvl from the very beginning, and personally train every new recruit, but If person shows no signs of development and commitment, I will dispose of him.

We gear up active and useful raiders fast. That is known fact.

We are not social guild for escapists and crybabies. We are guild of veterans for veterans.

Make sure this is clear prior to asking to join us.
    tenor.gif

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Back at days when scam project called Designer Pack (managed by Kobal) was released, I have developed awesome guild suit (mod for it is presented at my site and works perfectly fine), graves asked to join guild to get suit too, and agreed to pay 100 gems.

Deal was signed, and once it has become clear that project is a one big scam, we refunded money and parted.
    Thats all, dunno what graves is smoking. He was in guild only for a short duration.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Hey all,

I'm an old player returning (as are all new players appearantly).

I played for 7 years on the EU server Bijou about 8 years ago.

Now that all English servers on EU are gone, my only option to play in English was NA.

I joined about a month ago, but I feel that the time difference is hurting the social interaction I can have with my guild.

I'm lvl 94 atm, and most of the time I've been playing alone, which is kinda sad if I compare it with how I played back in the days.

I also used to raid a bit, even though it was just for fun.

Anyway, the fact that you say you also have an active community during the EU times is very interesting to me.

You think your guild would be a good place for me? :-)

I would love to hear from you.

• If you're a UK player, then I recommend playing from around 11am (UK time!), as that's when the Asian/Australian time zones are playing before bed, the Europeans are playing, and the US are beginning to wake up.

NA used to be the only version, but gamigo bought the European rights and then set up EU servers. As a fellow UK player, I was around before this, so I've always been on NA, but was prevented from creating new accounts for storage etc and had to get US based friends to do that for me. Happily, I no longer have that issue, but I do get frustrated that events and sales are heavily based on US time zones. They forget that NA isn't just NA based players! Lol.

• Hey! Sorry you had to leave behind your original servers, that is always a hard thing. Welcome to the NA servers though!

Our GM is EU timezone, so we do have quite a lot of EU people, so I think you would find more people to play with and we definitely love to raid, so I know you will enjoy that. I will PM you in case none of our other admins have reached out yet.

• Back at days when scam project called Designer Pack (managed by Kobal) was released, I have developed awesome guild suit (mod for it is presented at my site and works perfectly fine), graves asked to join guild to get suit too, and agreed to pay 100 gems.

Deal was signed, and once it has become clear that project is a one big scam, we refunded money and parted.
    Thats all, dunno what graves is smoking. He was in guild only for a short duration.

That is what voldemort would say, but then again voldemort has a hidden past only known to a few . There are things that the rest of the guild don't yet understand but with time all will be made clear. My history with yas and BoTH goes deep, deeper than one would imagine. If only you people knew, I control most of the big guilds on server from the inside, up to this very day, but yas, there is something different, a purpose built deep and much to what I would affirm, but that is a story for another day.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

The post was edited 1 time, last by GravesDisease ().

• Got me

That is what voldemort would say, but then again voldemort has a hidden past only known to a few .

Yes, got me here.
    It was me who started WW2, I was behind Nobunaga when he started Unification war, I guided Vlad Cepesh against Ottoman empire and during war of Three Kingdoms I was there behind Cao Cao.
    I have seen dawn of this world and I will be there to see its dusk.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------